Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1187

Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    My guess is the bullion dealer would convert to cash, or may try to negotiate with miners to accept Bitcoin as payment. I believe most merchants use a 3rd party (like Bitpay or Coinbase) to facilitate the transaction. Once its completed Bitpay/coinbase converts the purchase to fiat at the point of sale and the customer can withdraw it at anytime.
    I have to ask, who is Bitpay and Coinbase? A legitimate bank, Wall Street firm, or just some computer nerds in a basement?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (28th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I have to ask, who is Bitpay and Coinbase? A legitimate bank, Wall Street firm, or just some computer nerds in a basement?
    Bitpay:

https://bitpay.com/

Coinbase:

https://www.coinbase.com/

They are essentially fiat gateways that allow you to buy / sell / accept Bitcoin for payments while giving you the options of keeping Bitcoin or converting it to fiat. They are money transmitters based in the United States and are full licensed money transmitters (which is stupid in my opinion) but you can't deal with that amount of money without being licensed in the United States.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BgT83yDTJYs/hqdefault.jpg

Eventually it will all be this...
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BgT83yDTJYs/hqdefault.jpg

Eventually it will all be this...
    They will most certainly try. What's the max coin supply on that one 6 million? LOL
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Bitpay:

https://bitpay.com/

Coinbase:

https://www.coinbase.com/

They are essentially fiat gateways that allow you to buy / sell / accept Bitcoin for payments while giving you the options of keeping Bitcoin or converting it to fiat. They are money transmitters based in the United States and are full licensed money transmitters (which is stupid in my opinion) but you can't deal with that amount of money without being licensed in the United States.
    So they are Wall Street bankers?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

So they are Wall Street bankers?
    I can't find any direct links to wall street. Coinbase / Bitpay both started close to the same time back in 2013 as a way for U.S. individuals to get involved in crytpo currencies. Prior to that you had to wire money to Mt.Gox or any of the other handful exchanges that did not reside in the U.S. so was a bit of a pain in the ass.

Thanks

I can't find any direct links to wall street. Coinbase / Bitpay both started close to the same time back in 2013 as a way for U.S. individuals to get involved in crytpo currencies. Prior to that you had to wire money to Mt.Gox or any of the other handful exchanges that did not reside in the U.S. so was a bit of a pain in the ass.
    Who else could possibly handle an enormous amount of money and money transfers like this, then Wall Street, or the US Government?
    Is there anyone in the private sector that handles this much money/transfers/business on a daily basis? Amazon?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

One of the co-founders of Coinbase, Fred Ehrsam, was a Goldman Sachs currency trader prior to starting Coinbase...

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-coi...aving-company/
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th December 2017)

Thanks

Who else could possibly handle an enormous amount of money and money transfers like this, then Wall Street, or the US Government?
    Is there anyone in the private sector that handles this much money/transfers/business on a daily basis? Amazon?
    Wal-Mart, Amazon, Facebook, Google, etc. They all handle sums of money at this scale.

Thanks

Wal-Mart, Amazon, Facebook, Google, etc. They all handle sums of money at this scale.
    Walmart, the Waltons married into Jewish families
    Amazon, Jeff Bezos Zionist (not Jewish) made the American Jewish power for 'Vanity Fair' list https://voat.co/v/politics/1862626/9122391
    Facebook, Zuckerberg, Jew
    Google founders, both Jews

So by these examples it's pretty safe to assume the only people able to handle sums of money at this scale are Jews, or those with Jewish backers.
    It is also safe to assume major crypto exchanges Coinbase and Bitpay are also run by Jews.

Question: Who are the people that want to control, are planning to control and already control the money of the world?

Now for my opinion, Jews are behind Bitcoin and the crypto industry and they have much bigger plans then to give people like you and I a decentralized currency.

*The above has nothing to do with people profiting during the transition into a global currency for the elite Jewish NWO.
    I'm sure no one that's making money on cryptos cares what happens to the world, or our future, as long as you're getting rich now. Now is all that matters.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!