Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Gold View Post
    Down Baba Down... ready to buy at the low!! hehehe
    My first bitcoin cost me $4.00 dollars
    Good price! What’s your buy in now?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

TRUNews Doc & Ed @ some crypto conference, 55m:

Monetary Mayhem: Crypto Revolution vs. Bankrupt Banksters
    4.3K views
    4 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckjRoZRLz8o
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Bitcoin looks alot like a soybean chart.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Bitcoin looks alot like a soybean chart.

What does that mean?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

This is most interesting - supposedly 'hackers' cracked not just one billionaire's blue-checkmark twatter acct, but FOUR, & did this simultaneous "free money!" scam with all 4. Had to be some kind of twatter insider, or NSA/whatever... not some incel kid(s)

screencaps of the BTC-hacker/scammers' tweets inside -- begs question re BTC's true anonymity?
    https://twitter.com/morphonios/statu...14099750625285

Jake Morphonios
    @morphonios
    Hackers just took control of the Twitter accounts of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos (& Apple), Kanye West and Mike Bloomberg. Shows you how even the world's richest & most powerful people are just as vulnerable as anyone else. It's like an episode of Mr. Robot. #Hacked

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

" Shows you how even the world's richest & most powerful people are just as vulnerable as anyone else. It's like an episode of Mr. Robot."

I find that remark by JM rather ridiculous as that is NOT what this shows us.

"did this simultaneous "free money!" scam"

There is the small possibility that that scam that appears to involve BTC was a real effort to extract money, possibly with a veiled extortion effort to maybe threaten to expose/publicize the Direct Messages of those hacked unless the BitCoin is paid. A hacker would have access to those via a hack. There is no indication BitCoin was compromised and likely the hacker knew the BitCoin thing would not be fallen for.

But even that sounds a little too simplistic. This involves Deep State players playing Deep State games with each other and to communicate some psyop operation on the public to make the public believe something.

No part of it is to be taken at face value.

Maybe there is a possibility that the "white hats" were sending a warning or threat message to the "black hats" to let them know there is a powerful entity that access to all of their accounts online and that they are about to be taken down by the "white hats." But many of us are desensitized to Q hopium kind of games. I really do not see much anymore that there are good guys and bad guys as they all appear to be on one big evil team, but I guess there is a possibility.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th July 2020)

Thanks

^ just watched flash by on FAUX News, hacker/scammers quickly racked up $120K in BTC. Should be EZ to search up articles if ur curious.

having never made good on my threats to open a crypto account, I'm not really clear on how someone behind this scam quickly/anonymously/un-traceably grabs their pillaged booty in cash/gold/whatever, & disappears??

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

https://medium.com/@bradmillscan/dr-...y-6afcfac4b7adA Canadian bitcoin “stacker” interviews Dr. Edwin Vieira Jr. to get Vieira’s thoughts on what the future holds regarding currencies.

Dr Edwin Vieira 2020 Interview with a Millennial Bitcoin Investor on Gold & Monetary History

Brad Mills
    Dr Edwin Vieira 2020 Interview with a Millennial Bitcoin Investor on Gold & Monetary History
    Dr Edwin Vieira is one of the world’s pre-eminent domain experts on gold & silver as constitutional money, as well as a monetary historian.

He wrote the seminal work “Pieces of Eight” which is a 1700 page tome on the subject that has become somewhat of a rare collectors item.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Eight-.../dp/0967175917

He’s a constitutional attorney who has taken multiple cases to the supreme court.

I’m a regular guy, not a lawyer or a monetary expert…just a millennial entrepreneur who found Bitcoin as a way to opt out of a corrupt fiat money system.

I’ve been on a never-ending journey to discover the truth about money & banking as well as try to question the narratives of the gold experts, Austrians & anarchocapitalists to figure out if what they say is really true.

I’ve been a fan of Trace Mayer since 2011, Trace often credits Dr Vieira’s book Pieces of Eight for sending him down the hard money rabbit hole — so I had to talk to Dr Vieira.

To be honest I chickened out of this interview twice, but I’m glad we finally recorded it.

For context, I’m Canadian. I was an avid fan of Ron Paul and supported him during his presidential campaign in 2008 and 2012. Because the US Dollar is the world’s reserve currency, what happens to the USD affects everyone, so you’ll find a lot of Canucks follow US politics & finance more than our own.

In 2008 I learned what a scam money really was, and in 2011 when I saw Bitcoin, it instantly made sense to me.
    I got into Bitcoin early because of people like Trace, and through following Ron Paul I learned the basics of Austrian economics vs Keynesianism, gold as money & the value of sound money vs fiat money.

I held Bitcoin from $10 all the way to $10,000 and I still hold Bitcoin. I’m one of those people that think Bitcoin & Gold will be the net beneficiaries of the money printing we are seeing now.

Since I’m writing a book on Bitcoin, I really wanted to speak with Dr Vieira to ask him some specific questions that I wasn’t able to find watching his previous interviews from 6–10 years ago.

• How does gold fit in a world where there are no gold backed currencies anymore?
    • How does sound money work with modern monetary theory?
    • Is sound money & getting off of fractional reserve banking really the answer in a world with deflationary effects of technology causing large swaths of the population to have their jobs automated away?
    • How does Dr Vieira see this playing out over the next 5–10 years with his knowledge of previous cycles in monetary history?

One of the chapters in my book is a primer on fiat money, gold & monetary history, and this interview was very helpful in helping me think through some philosophical issues I was having defending the idea of an Austrian money standard from progressives & left leaning folks advocating things like the green new deal.

My show is aimed at being a non-technical informational podcast for millennials & their boomer parents (who hold 60% of the world’s wealth) learning about the follies of fiat money & why they should diversify into Bitcoin and gold to store their wealth.

I felt it was a privilege to expose people my age and socioeconomic status to Dr Edwin Vieira’s viewpoints. His knowledge is almost like a long lost secret.

As I saw the bank & corporate bailouts in 2008/2009, lots of QE (printing trillions of dollars from nothing), bank reserve requirements disappearing & the historic printing in 2020, I started leaning more towards the viewpoints of Bernie Sanders & the progressive left.

I started to lose the fervour I once had for Austrian economics & Libertarianism… we have not lived in a capitalist system for some time, but a corporatist system … the monetary system currently feels more like a ponzi scheme for the 0.1% rather than benefiting the silent majority.

A lot of people my age and socieconomic status don’t really question the system we live in, and many have become accustomed to the way things are with money … we don’t have Austrian policies but we also don’t live in a true Keynesian system either.

I wonder sometimes about nuances in the views of Austrians, when it comes to monetary policy & the way things have gone since the great financial crisis. This is the greatest ponzi in history and maybe they can keep it going for another 100 years.

The podcast is a long informal, conversational, exploration of monetary history, militias, social unrest, and more.
    It gets thick at points, but I decided not to edit it because hopefully someone out there who’s smarter than me will catch some nuances in what Dr Vieira has to say.

To any Bitcoin podcasters out there, I highly recommend getting Dr. Vieira on your show! Reach out to me on Twitter (I’m @bradmillscan there) and I’d be happy to make the introduction.

Here’s some earlier videos from Dr Vieira:

https://youtu.be/NwGAjj1CWz0 if you want to hear more.

Dr. Vieira is currently writing on why militias are a better more effective constitutional answer to militarized police.
    https://newswithviews.com/author/edwinvieira/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

As of now the price of BTC is $11,665.81. That's not too bad!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I am invested in chainlink LINK, look it up I think it could be a 10 bagger at least...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation