Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1187

Thread: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: The Bitcoin Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    More and more smart people are seeing a prolonged crypto bear market that may last a year.
    Bitcoin estimates as low as $10K (yes really).
    Ethereum estimates as low as $200.
    These are just the absolute bottom prices that could happen, that doesn't mean they get that low.
    There's a good chance we don't ever drop below $20K too.

Bear market could last 1 day more to 1 year or so till we see a bottom finally. It's very hard to predict since we are in uncharted waters.

I recommend watching this entire thing.

I've already sold a bunch of crypto that's been down since we likely will go down much much lower.

The best coins to hold now may be USDC and DAI stablecoins. I hate to admit to all this but the market has been destroyed by whales. They gave everyone targets of Bitcoin to $100K and Bitcoin to $500K and clipped everyone at $64K without a blowoff top to mess everyone up, meaning every indicator to find a top wasn't there so almost everyone missed this, including myself.

The ultra rich want the market to "reset" to June/July 2020 levels so they can buy in THEN they will allow the market to rally. My point is hold cash and if you want to get rich you have a major chance if all this plays out. The real bull market might be in 2022.

I'm not selling off a large portion of my crypto in case I'm wrong and we get a White Swan event to turn things around (like a Bitcoin ETF). Other than that the market is completely screwed.

The way the market works with crypto is completely different now that Wall Street and these soulless Whales are messing with the markets. Every historical indicator and chart is invalidated essentially. The movement of Bitcoin is now 99.9% of the mercy of Bitcoin whales. Technical analysis is broken. The good thing is this will diminish the influence of Bitcoin over the market over time since people will get sick of Bitcoin shitting the bed and destroying every wonderful altcoin project around it.

The Big Lesson: Only buy crypto at the bottom of a bear market if you can, never when its clearly going up past all time highs.

This is a Bear Market.
    Just remember, when the FedCoin comes out, you helped make it possible. The Fed will outlaw all other cryptos when that time comes.
    Maybe you'll still be able to fly to another country that still allows cryptos, to cash in?
    On the bright side, Gods money, gold, aka "boomer rocks" is holding up quite well!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Just remember, when the FedCoin comes out, you helped make it possible. The Fed will outlaw all other cryptos when that time comes.
    Maybe you'll still be able to fly to another country that still allows cryptos, to cash in?
    On the bright side, Gods money, gold, aka "boomer rocks" is holding up quite well!
    FedCoin was inevitable. It's not crypto, just rebranded fiat. They'll tie it to social credit scores and UBI too. China already is doing this right now so it's not some conspiracy. America is just perfecting everything since they want their FedCoin "Dollar" to be the world reserve currency over China CBDC.

I didn't cause this, I'm one of the few actually fighting against it. This is a war between Technocrats and Cypherpunks. If you're not helping the Cypherpunk cause you're indirectly supporting the Technocrats, who will only grow in power until Cypherpunk numbers start to grow. There's only a few thousand of us fighting against the Technocrats.

That's why I heavily push for Monero and privacy coins.
    I don't know when/where it will skyrocket but I believe it will one day.
    I believe strongly the next paradigm will be privacy coins and you'll see the rise of DAOs take over. For instance ShapeShift, a major crypto exchange many on this forum have used is shutting their doors to become decentralized. No office, no CEO, no way to regulate or arrest anyone.
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/shape...rop-in-history
    Binance will likely do this too (go full decentralized and become a DAO) as their CEO has been literally in hiding a long time now and regulators are trying to shut them down all over the world. I do believe this is being done since a Bitcoin ETF is likely to be approved, but regulators want to see leverage trading done on Binance wiped out before they can allow an ETF. If a Bitcoin ETF happens Bitcoin will completely skyrocket to all those crazy moonboy levels. It will just be heavily regulated and taxed to Hell.

Gold will never keep up with inflation or go up a ton anymore. It's mostly dead. You're better off investing in the stock market which is guaranteed to go up. In Venezuela their stock market always goes up since their central bank just pumps money into it forever like ours does. We are in a digital revolution. The world is becoming digitized, and Gold will eventually be worth as much as what Silver is today by the time I'm an old person with all the asteroid and ocean mining coming online in the new few decades.

The future of crypto is still in tact. Nothing has changed long term.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

cheka. (17th July 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The Fed will outlaw all other cryptos when that time comes.
    They'd have done that already if they intended to. They plan to tax and regulate the Hell out of it. The new head of the SEC was literally a cryptocurrency professor at MIT. He's very pro-crypto. He/They just want to regulate it.
    Several countries have tried to ban it but haven't been successful. It just is pushed underground and the government doesn't get any taxes from it.

They'll likely make a push to ban a lot of stablecoins though. That's algorithmic why stablecoins like DAI are important since they are run by no one. They are fully automated. If Haven wasn't managed by retards I'd consider that too.

Once they get stablecoins and leverage trading under control they'll likely make a Bitcoin + Etheruem ETF and Bitcoin/blockchain will be as widespread as the Internet usage is today.
    We have the same amount of blockchain users today as the Internet had in 1997, and there were still people saying the Internet was a fad back then.

P. Krugman 1998, “The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in ‘Metcalfe’s law' becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005, it will become clear that the Internet’s impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine’s”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

cheka. (17th July 2021)

Thanks

I recommend those interested following Pentoshi on Twitter. He called the recent top at $64K and believes we've bottomed out already. I don't know if he's right on this but its wise to listen to people who were correct in the past:
    https://twitter.com/Pentosh1

Keep in mind I only declared Bitcoin in a Bear Market when it said that on the weekly charts. It can flip Bullish anytime Bitcoin wants to.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (25th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

I agree, I think that the low is in. I’m going to buy in at the next dip to $32k.

Will probably buy the following:
    link, bch, xmr, eth, bat. Maybe some smaller more speculative ones as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbVuoPnbvk

10:33 video runtime

Infrastructure Also Means "Sweeping Surveillance Of Crypto Holders"

Aug 7, 2021
    Save
    Silver Report Uncut
    77.9K subscribers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Infrastructure Also Means "Sweeping Surveillance Of Crypto Holders"
    I predicted all of these things.
    It's why I'm so crazy bullish on Monero:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...neral&p=981321

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I agree, I think that the low is in. I’m going to buy in at the next dip to $32k.

Will probably buy the following:
    link, bch, xmr, eth, bat. Maybe some smaller more speculative ones as well.
    The Dollar Vigilante's secret pick is Dero, which is a privacy version of Ethereum. Just a tip.
    Not saying to buy or not though. It's highly risky, but high rewards for those risks.
    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dero

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (8th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    The Dollar Vigilante's secret pick is Dero, which is a privacy version of Ethereum. Just a tip.
    Not saying to by or not though. It's highly risky, but high rewards for those risks.
    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dero
    Thanks.

I believe that if the infrastructure clause passes, the crypto part goes into effect in 2023. That’s an eternity in crypto, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it only minimally affects this bull market.

Still time to invest in privacy stuff.

The real rush is going to happen when the financial system starts collapsing and they begin monetizing debt. They will put a 90% tax on crypto.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (8th August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"The real rush is going to happen when the financial system starts collapsing"

Every financial system they come up with starts collapsing immediately. In case you missed it this is the pattern you can take to the bank.