Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    America was founded by violence in opposition to tyranny.
    Yes, the tyrants became violent.

In most every instance I agree with Molyneaux.

Offensive violence only creates a better defended & more potent threat, hence doesn't work towards its aim in the long run.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post

At first I was eating all the food he put out... and he stated a PRINCIPLE that violence ALWAYS causes the opposite of the desired consequences. For a moment I accepted this as truth. But then something nagged at me. I brought this concept back up to conscious judgment.

America was founded by violence in opposition to tyranny. Violence on the battlefield wins the battles. Violence in the face of an attacker may save the life of your family. Violence when hunting for food will put meat on your table. Violence against weeds in your garden will allow the desired plants to grow.

I would have to say that Molyneux was wrong about that.
    Exactly.

His statistical video is great for our regular daily futile "Ain't It Awful" exercise. Just like Alex Jones subtly reminding us that his tribe runs our world and our own government is their worldwide and domestic zio-muscle. He calls it our Prison Planet but not once ever encourages ( let alone himself leads ) a real prisoner riot. The so-called Tea Party was a sad joke. Ditto the so-called Occupy Wall Street theater. What about THIS clown posing as our savior?

Investing in gold and silver and shiny coins the answer? Nope. A 550-round brick of common .22 ammo TRIPLED in price in the past few months and is now not available anywhere. .223 and 9mm ammo the same. When was the last time we witnessed gold or silver TRIPLE in price in a few months and become impossible to find?

I imagine this recent ammo shortage is all about our collective intent to use real violence in the future. Something that Mr. Molyneux insists is a bad idea.

ain't it awful?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post

...of course, that subject - that of the effectiveness of violence - is both a subject unto itself, AND one that we can not discuss freely.
    http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1..._600/image.jpg

DHS is working to expand “If You See Something, Say Something ™” throughout the country by partnering with a variety of entities including: transportation systems, universities, states, cities, sports leagues and local law enforcement. If you’re interested in getting your group involved please contact 202-282-8010.
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/graphics...s-center-1.jpg
    Report Suspicious Activity to Local Law Enforcement or Call 9-1-1.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Misery loves company: we are not alone. Presenting "The End of Europe." Only the best quality doom for GSUS!

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Exorcize in Peak Government/Statism, is why he can speak of it so easily.

Believes humanity will learn from its mistakes, so far that remains to be seen.

With communication available today might be possible.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    REMEMBER ammo....and how the "shortage" developed into a crisis, then became a permanent shortage, orchestrated aided and abetted by your zio overlords......now, consider this- food and water are next. prepare.
    like you i have said this many many times we are about to move this to a new zone . i hope i am wrong but dam look around
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Well, as we all can see the price of PM is lower.......don't let that fool you, all that they are trying to prove is tha the dollar is still the best currency in the world......but that doesn't fool us.

First post of the day.........good morning to one and all

v
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

mick silver (2nd April 2013),Twisted Titan (2nd April 2013)