THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: The Litecoin Tracking Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,977 Posts

Re: The Litecoin Tracking Thread

enjoy gents
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 5,643 Times in 3,744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Once again, 1 LTC is more than 1 oz silver! Litecoin up, $19.60
    Did you sell madfranks? It was up beyond $25 a couple of times... I sold my namecoin a bit too early at 1.505, if I had hung on to them a bit longer, to 2+ I would have made a profit of over $10,000 on my initial $1000 investment, but $7,700 in three years ain't too bad... I don't think the rally is over yet though... I have a purchase order at around $16.20 for Litecoin. I expect them to retest the previous resistance at $15.80-90 before they reach higher highs. Maybe somewhere between $50-100. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoins reach $2000 or beyond in this 'May'nia!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 3,712 Posts

Congrats to you guys that bought. I wish I would have bought Ethereum back at $4.00. I got interested when I saw the guys behind it, promoting it on a business channel. From $4 to $99 in just 3 months, wow!
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    Now we can Make America Great Again!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,542 Times in 3,016 Posts

Litecoin hit $39.00. It is currently $38

http://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

Thanks

.0154 bitcoin to litecoin

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

madfranks (17th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 3,159 Posts

Hit $48 or so earlier this evening, up over 30% in the last 24 hours. I sold 500 LTC, maybe I'll buy back in if they drop back down tomorrow.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

monty (18th June 2017),Neuro (18th June 2017)

Thanks

On the chat board at BTC-e when litecoin was trading around the 42 - 45 dollar range on guy predicted 48 dollars for Monday. BTC-e, $48.99 Coinbase $49.61.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    On the chat board at BTC-e when litecoin was trading around the 42 - 45 dollar range on guy predicted 48 dollars for Monday. BTC-e, $48.99 Coinbase $49.61.
    Honestly I expected at least a ~20% drop back to the upper $30 range after seeing it jump almost 40% in 24 hours. However, it's holding just below $50 which surprised me. I hope I didn't sell too soon!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 5,643 Times in 3,744 Posts

Honestly I expected at least a ~20% drop back to the upper $30 range after seeing it jump almost 40% in 24 hours. However, it's holding just below $50 which surprised me. I hope I didn't sell too soon!
    No-one got poor by taking home a profit once in a while! Well done!

Thanks

I sold 2 years too soon!