Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Kaminski

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: John Kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This is very weird PatColo. Just yesterday I was chatting with someone about depressing Kaminski and decided we can't do anything about it. Today he posts this!
    yeah JK is a gloom/doomer - I just find something appealing about his word-smithing in framing "the problems" in ways I never really considered.

Like in this show, host Brizer asked him what's happening with 911 Truth in the States? JK said "growth" died out around '07-'08, coz the joozmedia is just too powerful. I'd've put that timeframe about 1-2 years later, but otherwise he's more/less correct - I was saying around 2010, it felt like those who were capable of waking up, were awake by then... so I was much less aggressive with outreach, right or wrongly.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    yeah JK is a gloom/doomer - I just find something appealing about his word-smithing in framing "the problems" in ways I never really considered.

Like in this show, host Brizer asked him what's happening with 911 Truth in the States? JK said "growth" died out around '07-'08, coz the joozmedia is just too powerful. I'd've put that timeframe about 1-2 years later, but otherwise he's more/less correct - I was saying around 2010, it felt like those who were capable of waking up, were awake by then... so I was much less aggressive with outreach, right or wrongly.

This. GSUS started as a containment forum from GIM1 in 2010. Here is George Carlin summarizing John Kaminski...only he doesn't come out and actually name the jew. I eventually ODed on JK gloom/doom...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd September 2019)

Thanks

^ Brush with fame story: Twas '89 or '90, I worked in one of the SFO airport hotels in Burlingame. Carlin was staying there, for a gig at the (long gone) Circle Star Theater in Redwood City. So, got to meet him... nothing too notable about it beyond that. One of the other bellman, a wannabe comedian, was trying to shmooze & drop bits of his comedy... was kinda sad really but GC received him cheerfully.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ Brush with fame story: Twas '89 or '90, I worked in one of the SFO airport hotels in Burlingame. Carlin was staying there, for a gig at the (long gone) Circle Star Theater in Redwood City. So, got to meet him... nothing too notable about it beyond that. One of the other bellman, a wannabe comedian, was trying to shmooze & drop bits of his comedy... was kinda sad really but GC received him cheerfully.

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/the-circle-star-hyatt-hosted-big-names/article_c397974c-728c-11e8-9bed-e7344fb64cd7.html

My mom babysat at that Hyatt and I used to go to their barber shop. Fifteen years ago I attended a Carlin show in Las Vegas...pretty sad actually.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/local/the-circle-star-hyatt-hosted-big-names/article_c397974c-728c-11e8-9bed-e7344fb64cd7.html

My mom babysat at that Hyatt and I used to go to their barber shop. Fifteen years ago I attended a Carlin show in Las Vegas...pretty sad actually.

great article, didn't know most of that!

I worked at the new Hyatt Regency, on those same hallowed grounds as the old Hyatt. I got "quaked out" of that job in '89 as the building needed repairs, & reopened around 9 months later? I was there in the lobby when things started rockin'! Ran outside, still shaking... watched that black glass office building right across the street shaking like a plate of jello.

By around a month later I had a job at the Marriott up the street, doing the same thing.

Remember the old Burlingame drive in theater? I think they're some kind of SFO Park & Ride now, I forget.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Remember the old Burlingame drive in theater?

Me and the first wife went to that drive-in while I attended CSM. I sailed out of Coyote Point Yacht Harbor age sixteen while in the Sea Scouts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ worked at The Castaway restaurant @ Coyote Pt during latter high school. Bus boy... also at the old Velvet Turtle rest.

also, when C.Point had the rifle range, pops brought us (4 boys) there a few times, shot their rented .22 rifles. Many other good times @ C.P... lived so close for years; U know Woodlake Apts-become-condos, adjoined with S.M. High? Lived there off/on for years, when one or the other of my divorced parents were shacked up there, juggling custody of some split of their 5 kids. 10m walk to C.P.

Thanks

^ worked at The Castaway restaurant @ Coyote Pt during latter high school. Bus boy... also at the old Velvet Turtle rest.

also, when C.Point had the rifle range, pops brought us (4 boys) there a few times, shot their rented .22 rifles. Many other good times @ C.P... lived so close for years; U know Woodlake Apts-become-condos, adjoined with S.M. High? Lived there off/on for years, when one or the other of my divorced parents were shacked up there, juggling custody of some split of their 5 kids. 10m walk to C.P.
    I lived on West 3rd Avenue while attending CSM. 99% White people back then.

gotta log off...GSUS is freezing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Dude! I saw Don Ho and the Oak Ridge Boys with my parents at the Circle Star (not on the same night) when I was like... 7 years old!

Thanks for the memories!

(Also grew up in NorCal)
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (4th September 2019),PatColo (3rd September 2019)

Thanks

W. 3rd, so near the public library, & historic B of A?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ma..._from_1963.jpg

U know that condo bldg which went up across 3rd from the library? Was built by T. Jack Foster, of Foster City fame.
    https://www.amazon.com/Development-F.../dp/1479710725

yep, downtown SM was my stomping grounds as a boy in the '70s; grades 1-8 @ St. Matt's Catholic @ 9th & El C... Mom was an RN @ Mills hospital; Grandma lived @ Park Towers @ Central Park.

Just looked up on a real estate info site, my boyhood/fam-of-7 house on W. Santa Inez, a few hundred feet off El Camino. IIRC fam bought it in 1969, when I'd've turned 2yo, paying $65K. Was built ~1920, & was a fixer-upper by '69 so that was actually a "good price." Our fam was coming down from SF -- "The Castro" believe it or not; 19th & Collingwood, which runs parallel to Castro St, just 1 block west. Pre-'70s, "Eureka Valley" as it was known, Dolores Park, the Mission District, Noe Valley-- these were working/middle class mostly Irish/Cath neighborhoods! Twas the '70s when Eureka Valley gentrified into The Castro GayMecca it's been ever since. So we got out, fled to the 'burbs, just in the nick of time!!

Fixed that W Santa Inez house up alot in the next ~6y: family room addition, paved driveway/backyard, 20x40' pool w diving board & redwood deck, new 2 car garage, landscaping, basketball hoop, then-'modern' kitchen... but marriage was cracking up by mid '70s & went into divorce (thx JOOZ/CIA Trad-Cath cultural subversion!! ). Pops owned it after the divorce, Mom got the other 2 properties in SF they'd bought around 1960ish. So pops sold in '87 for $700-something K. Real estate site says last sold in '99 for ~$1.4mm.

So that was 20 yrs ago now right? What U think the current value est is?

~$4.5mm thx JOOflation, dirty chinese $, silicon-synagog-CIA-valley.... U know CIA-front Faceberg has been buying up residential SFBA real estate for years, right?

^ way more than I anticipated writing when I started, anticipating a couple sentences maybe. But U get all nostalgic, U know?!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (4th September 2019)