Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Large Explosions Reported At Boston Marathon - Photos Released

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Large Explosions Reported At Boston Marathon - Photos Released

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Audio and transcript at the link:

Hollywood producer claims Boston bombing was a "false flag attack"

http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_04_25/The-Boston-bombing-was-a-false-flag-attack-Nathan-Folks-7658/

Fetzer just posted this, haven't listened but it's in my queue

Monday, October 27, 2014

Nathan Folks, David Weiss < mp3

Boston Marathon hoax
    Posted by Total at 9:06 PM 4 comments:

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Fetz & Rense talked both Boston & S.Hoax in 3rd hour here. They play the audio of that interview with... name escapes me atm, but producer who cast Carlos Cowboy in a prior film.

Listen Download Hour 1 - Webster Griffin Tarpley - The Geopolitics Of The Hebdo Massacre
    Listen Download Hour 2 - George Filer - Filers Files MUFON UFO Report
    Listen Download Hour 3 - James Fetzer - Sandy Hook And Boston Bombing Frauds. PS: This ain't getting old at all. I hope that we will still be discussing this in ten years. LOL

Rense' site

Posted by zapoper at 2:04 AM 1 comment:

I may suffer through the Tarpley hour later-- I don't really care for the guy, but be interesting to hear his song/dance re the Paris 'event'; I predict his usual high-brow sounding obfuscation, where he'll presumably not name dajoo... as usual.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Nathan Folks is the guy whose name you could not remember. This guy knows all about videography and knows up close and personal how BB was a Big Lie. But he indicated that he was poisoned for speaking out about BB and landed in hospital several times within a few months, and some of his friends did too. Folks, a person who would probably self-identify as a Jew, said also that "the Health Ranger" whose name escapes me now had his health personally messed with by the same people who hit on Folks.

Kinda strange that after all this stuff happened to these guys, the Health Ranger disappeared from substitute hosting for Alex Jones and is kinda out of the picture now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (8th January 2015)

Thanks

^ yeah that guy, thx. Listening now 2nd time, @ 8:35 Fetz notes Folks' "acute poisoning" incident.

Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (Natural News dot com)
    ^ appears he's still penning articles, anyways... (or, articles are being attributed to his rotting corpse! ).

Thanks

will listen to this third hour later today and may comment again. Thanks for notification on it.

I still "have a problem" with the way Dr. Fetzer tells us about "the Mossad" and "the Zionists"
    doing 9-11, Sandy Hook, and Boston Bombing. Also a bit of a problem with "Dr. Sabrosky" telling us the Mossad doing 9-11.

The "problem" relates to fact that Dr. Fetzer and Dr. Sabrosky and others sort of just throw out or insert the terms Mossad and the Zionists in an extraneous manner and they do not show in detail exactly how the Mossad and the Zionists are deeply and causally connected to the perpetration of the false events.

I would note also that those of the Jewish revolutionary spirit have no qualms about "killing their own", that is they will insert sub-stories into their engineered false events that clearly seem to point the finger at "the Mossad" or "the Zionists" and even sometimes at "the Jews." We have to more deeply analyze all this stuff and show the different kinds of false sub-stories engineered in to these false events. They are not all of the same nature.

Fides et Ratio !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (8th January 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    We have to more deeply analyze all this stuff and show the different kinds of false sub-stories engineered in to these false events. They are not all of the same nature.

My concern with this is, the "JFK + 51-some-odd years" cautionary-tale...

http://www.john-friend.net/2013/12/j...18872624579478

So here's what I'm going to do instead with the time/energy I would otherwise be tempted to spend engaging in this contrived "dogs chasing our tails" infighting ditch, over a speculative & irrelevant (as far as the forward movement of our 'movement' is concerned) question of HOW the 911 psyop was technically done. I recommend all sincere Truthers do the same.

1. Make "mini-flyers". With one 8.5x11 sheet, you'll be cutting to make 5 flyers. Hand-write (more personal feeling) the following message, 5 times, spaced from the top through the bottom of the page:

WTC-7, The Smoking Gun of 9-11 (15 minutes)
    www.architects-engineers.org

Missing Links: How Israel Did 9-11 (125 minutes)
    www.911missinglinks.com/watch-movie

^ you could do 3 links, I'd suggest rediscover911.com - just keep it short & succinct yet enticing.

2. Print however many of these as you'd like, whether on your home printer or Kinkos/etc. With your copies, cut them into mini-flyers, which will end up being 8.5" by ~2.2" each.

3. "Flyer" your neighborhood, or wherever you'd like. An effective placement is on cars. I like to roll the mini-flyer loosely, and slip them into the driver's door handle, in the space the driver will place their fingers to open the door. The loosely rolled flyer will act as an outwardly-expanding spring, so it stays put in the finger space. The flyer will be somewhat protected from rain/etc there; and you can put them there without even physically touching the car yourself (as opposed to putting them under the wiper). There are many other flyer placement ideas: shopping carts, free newspaper racks (put a flyer INSIDE each of the top 5-10 papers), etc. Mailboxes is your discretion; realize it's illegal to put anything inside US Mail boxes... If you're not shy, dress in your Sunday-best, and give them to people personally in a public gathering place.

Point is, I/we expend our Truther time/energy reaching NEW people; not "taking the bait" playing keyboard-commando/chase-your-tail with (contrived sub-factions within) "the choir" on the internet... ESP over nonsense like NP@WTC-ianity.

Thanks

I just listened to recent hour 3 of Fetzer as guest on Jeff Rense show. Will go over to rense radio site and see if I have capability of posting a comment there. Probably don't have that since I am not a paid subscriber.

PatColo, I know you are a smart nice guy, but I ask you
    '
    what has your way, whatever that is (I only know what it does not involve), gotten you in however many years you have been looking at these false events?

This is an important show IF

one wants to look at and learn about everything one can about the Boston Bombing event (or any other what I call "false event")

Stephen Speilberg was shown on video and still photos being at the scene of BB and Dr. Fetzer said "it is well known in Hollywood that Speilberg was involved in BB event."

Ho Hum - don't waste your time on this kind of info we find. It is just a waste of time.

And now William Shanley is missing and he is the plaintiff in a law suit against Sandy Hook perps.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/01/08...f-now-missing/

Ho Hum - don't waste your time on this kind of info we find. It is just a waste of time.

I personally am looking for every bit of logic and truth I can find and I do not avoid or rule out any area of inquiry. Every little bit fills in some of the large blanks.

I am searching for truth, no matter how imperfect.

Truth is not an empirically quantifiable variable but it is the most powerful weapon any of us have for ourselves and our own protection and wellbeing.

My God tells me to spend my whole life having a love of the truth and that is what has personally benefitted me, and I hope others, in my life.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Looks like a jury has been seated and the trial is beginning. That's all I have heard other than the expected propaganda on the radio. Anyone watching or paying attention?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

If you are speaking about the trial of the Tsarnaev (sp?) brother, I have not been following that case, but I do understand the Tsarnaev family has filed a millions of dollar wrongful death lawsuit and I say good for them. Those boys were working for the CIA and the Boston Bombing was nothing but a huge Grade B Hollywood production.

Shanley has been released from jail and is going forward with his law suit. He may be what is called a TI, targeted individual for electron harrassment, etc.

Also there are still major disinformation strategies by Fedzilla regarding 9-11 Hollywood production. Rebekah Roth wrote New York Times best seller book, Methodical Illusion. Will post about it in the 9-11 thread here.