Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit blew up for Silver Shield - Chris Duane. Not looking good for investors

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Shit blew up for Silver Shield - Chris Duane. Not looking good for investors

Update 3: I Have Severed ALL Ties With Rob Gray and Mulligan Mint
    By Silver Shield, on April 17th, 2013

Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 12.28.44 PMI originally met Rob Gray through a friend and member who introduced us both related to his testimony before Ron Paul’s subcommittee. Thereafter, we had conversations for several months about silver, etc. and even traveled to Silver Summit together. When I started business dealings with Rob Gray we had a business deal that I would design and promote my Silver Bullet Silver Shield medallions and he and his new Mulligan Mint would produce and fulfill them. Seemed like a very simple straightforward business relationship.

I performed my half of the deal well beyond anyone’s expectations, but there seemed to be constant issues on Rob’s end of the deal, such as complaints about PayPal, credit cards, delays in delivery, shoddy production quality, awful customer service, etc.

Knowing that starting something like this is not easy, I was very patient and did my best to try to support their effort for over 7 months. I tried pumping the breaks with delayed launches, but that was not enough. Then, things started to not add up for me.

Given my concerns, I halted ALL sales March 11th to clear a persistent backlog that grew to an estimated 92,000 ounces or roughly $3 million.

I was given assurances that all orders would be fulfilled by April 8th and we were going to launch on April 15th. I then come to find out the Sales Director, Gus Demos, who was my main contact with the Mint, abruptly quit on April 11th.

I immediately cancelled the Tax Slave Day relaunch of Slave Queen, Freedom Girl and the Redoubt coin. (I did this despite record demand for silver and incredibly low silver prices.)

From that moment on all the pieces started to come together as people started comparing notes about what they knew of Rob.

Why was he constantly try to run so fast when problems need to be corrected?
    Why is he taking several recent vacation trips to Singapore in the midst of all these problems?
    Why did he purchase a new mansion on an airstrip in Plano, Texas?
    Why did the sales director abruptly quit?
    Why were paid retail customers waiting while he sold to dealers behind my back and my strict orders to stop ALL sales.

After many months of broken promises and constant aggravation of taking all of the heat for things I had no control over, I decided to fly to Dallas and confront Rob Gray face-to-face to resolve all open matters between us.

Despite his previous gregarious conversations and his jovial personality, at this meeting a different Rob Gray was present. This one was curt and cold. I sat down and simply and frankly told him I had no interest in continuing a business relationship and simply asked for my dies, the SilverBulletSilverShield.com URL, an accurate customer accounting of what is owed, affiliate commissions, final customer ounces delivered and/or collect all that is owed, and what was owed to me (including 1,500 personal ounces I sent down for minting from bars to my coins).

His response was “what if I just say ‘no’, what are you going to do?” I responded with “That’s not what I was hoping for, but I will be forced to go another route.” Thereafter, I stormed out after only 5 minutes when Rob Gray told me that I would get “nothing“.

Based on all my experience and dealings with Rob as well as the learned experiences of others, I suspect something very nefarious is going on at Mulligan Mint. As a result, I will be talking with customers, employees, affiliates, refiners, retailers and Free Lakota Bank and Mulligan Mint investors and depositors and telling anyone interested anything and everything I know about the situation, Rob Gray, Mulligan Mint, etc. I think if I shine a very bright light on the situation, maybe we can all get the answers.

I will have MUCH more, very soon, after I have a clearer picture, when I have a conference call with the major creditors that I know of.

I will leave all options open after that.

Here is a just the beginning of what I have recently found out when people start talking.

33 Page Report On Rob Gray the Hypnotist, Water Ionizer Salesman that says “Mr. Gray may actually deserve an Oscar nomination for his theatrics in some of the videos that have been posted on this website.”

Free Lakota Bank is not a FDIC Bank…

South Dakota Dept. of Labor warns about unlicensed Free Lakota Bank

And not a bank of the Republic of Lakotah…

The Republic of Lakotah is in NO WAY associated with this new “freelakotabank.” Caveat Emptor!

So who’s bank is it?!

I do not care about my lost time, energy, money, opportunity, reputation, or silver.

I ONLY care about the truth.

Feel free to add your story in the comment section below so that the people that are on the fence can have their Usual Suspects moment.

Regretfully,

Chris Duane

P.S. Just as I was about to post this, I get an email blast from the Mulligan Mint that they are selling The Survival Podcast Ant Shield?!

Somebody better let Jack know what is going on before his good name and customers get caught in this growing mess.

Listen to all, TRUST NONE.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Update 1: The first lie I have heard today is that Rob refused to give me my dies, because I was working with Gus to start our own mint.

I want the dies because…

Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 12.28.44 PMThey are mine. I am the designer and copyright holder of them.
    I want to secure them from being used to diminish the value of all of the SBSS coins on the market by continuing to produce them beyond my approval or control.
    I don’t need to own a mint. There are far more respectable, well oiled operations which OH BY THE WAY are much cheaper (33% cheaper) and have much better quality and turn around times.
    I want to work with a few mints so I am never in this position again.
    I want to relaunch fairly quickly. I have waste far too much time and I will not wait for months to start some other capital and labor intensive business, especially before a dollar collapse.
    What mint in the world tells their customer that they will get “nothing”?!
    I will never use these designs ever again. (Which will increase the value of these coins, but not if the dies are not secured.)

So now with that out on the table, I want Rob Gray to turn over the dies that are not being used to fulfill customer order and just so we are really clear I would love it if they just took a HAMMER to it to damage it enough so that I cannot use it, but I can still see what it is.

I have a die count and wait for Rob’s response to this one.

I am sure that thousands of SBSS investors are going to be VERY INTERESTED in the outcome of this particular issue.

Update 2: I was told that Rob had a meeting with the whole staff after I blew out of there and that he said he would give me my 1,500 ounces. I would love to know when and where I can get it, Rob. I would think this would be very easy for you to do since that is provable theft in my opinion.

Update 3: I have completed my research and will be moving on many fronts to protect those that are involved in this mess.

I have gotten word that the new date they are stringing people along with April 26th. Snap out of denial and stop hearing what you want to hear. April 8th was the drop dead date… then the 15th… get a refund or a tracking number! If you bought by credit card…

What they probably did not tell you is that their caster is down and blanks are pretty hard to come by right now. It sure does look like they are trying to get this stuff out and when you tell a guy like me that I am getting “nothing” that frees up (in Rob’s mind) some time and capital. I know he has bought time with some others that want to believe, but the fact is the circle is getting tighter as people start talking and wising up.

I have also heard complaints about the Free Lakota Bank is not returning calls. Shocker…. I will be releasing more on the truth about Free Lakota Bank later. I already suspect that I am going to get “nothing” also.

I am posting some helpful links and phone numbers and suggest you do your own due diligence.

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott
    The Federal Trade Commission hotline 877-382-4357
    South Dakota Attorney General 605-773-3215
    You can also contact your local State Attorney General

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=29291
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (19th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: Shit blew up for Silver Shield - Chris Duane. Not looking good for investors

maybe he can repackage a bunch of posts from here and sell them as a new book to recoup his costs.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (19th April 2013),Jewboo (19th April 2013),LuckyStrike (27th April 2013),midnight rambler (19th April 2013),Shami-Amourae (19th April 2013),sirgonzo420 (2nd May 2013),skidmark (19th April 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Re: Shit blew up for Silver Shield - Chris Duane. Not looking good for investors

Does this mean my silver shield freedom girl isn't coming?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (13th September 2019),Jewboo (19th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

...I would design and promote my Silver Bullet Silver Shield medallions...I halted ALL sales March 11th to clear a persistent backlog that grew to an estimated 92,000 ounces or roughly $3 million.
    http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/...key=1339246558

Silver Shield was a money-grubbing con man from day one. Wrapped himself in the flag and many libertards (some even here at GSUS) promoted his website and DVDs. You know who you are...lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (19th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    maybe he can repackage a bunch of posts from here and sell them as a new book to recoup his costs.
    maybe a Freedom Girl/ Twitching Frog Leg 2013 1/2 Calendar ?

maybe we need a Twitching Frog Leg Silver Round ...
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/...key=1339246558

Silver Shield was a money-grubbing con man from day one. Wrapped himself in the flag and many libertards (some even here at GSUS) promoted his website and DVDs. You know who you are...lol.

Yeah, kick a guy while he's down - that's just like you. At least he tried to build something. What have you done besides criticize others and mooch off the system? You sit at a computer all day and night, second guessing, wise-cracking, standing in judgement of others like some self-appointed authority. Who are you to judge another man? Your smugness and arrogance are boundless. You are not worthy to shine Duane's shoes. You're just a jealous petty mean-spirited little person of absolutely no importance and no use. When you stand before the man, I expect you'll have a lot to answer for.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Hitch (19th April 2013),monty (19th April 2013),Steal (29th April 2013),StreetsOfGold (20th April 2013),Twisted Titan (19th April 2013),woodman (19th April 2013),zap (19th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Apparently he forgot "if you don't hold it, you don't own it".
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th April 2013),zap (19th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    It seems like that... $3 million worth of coins paid for not being delivered, and Chris Duane putting the blame away. Maybe he is innocent like he claims maybe not... Go to your local dealer from now on and get delivery when you put the cash down...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    I thought you got a tracking number? I was thinking about your thread when this posted.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I can only remember his politically correct tap dancing around the issues!