Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this? ....... V

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this? ....... V

You see all this surveillance going on to their "success"ful capture, leads me to believe every U.S. city will be like London with the video cameras.

Could be the reason for the entire bang,bang.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

I tried to get the Boston Police Department News story (boston police confirm explosions along the marathon route in the area of boylston street), but the server would not serve it, nor could I get to the front page of the website (bpd[dot]com). I neutered the link.

bpd[dot]com/2013/04/15/boston-police-confirm-explosions-along-the-marathon-route-in-the-area-of-boylston-street/

Here is a tweet for the article (~ 3 hrs. after the blast- remember my twitter time is now -1 hour from previous posted tweets):
    https://twitter.com/Gypsyladyamber/s...16941549002752

Attachment 4767

Thanks

http://www.bpdnews.com/2013/04/15/bo...ylston-street/

The Following Information is Preliminary:
    • At about 2:50pm, on Monday, April 15, 2013, Boston Police responded to two large explosions along the Boston Marathon route in the area of 673 Boylston Street.
    • The Boston Police Department is confirming two fatalities and over twenty injuries.
    • At about 4:12pm, the Boston Police Department responded to a 3nd explosion or fire in the area of the JFK Library in Dorchester. Officials are working to determine the nature of the incident. There are no injuries to report in connection to that incident.
    • At present, a multi-agency response including state and federal law enforcement agencies has been activated and is investigating the cause of the explosions. At this point, it is uncertain if the explosions are connected.

What Community Members Should Do:
    • Residents and visitors to the city are encouraged to stay calm.
    • Residents and visitors are asked to avoid the Copley Square area so as to allow law enforcement agencies to continue their investigation.
    • Family members looking for information relative to individuals possibly injured during the incident are encouraged to call (617) 635-4500.
    • Community members wanting to assist this investigation anonymously are encouraged to call the Boston Police Department’s Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1 (800) 494-TIPS (8477) or text the word TIP to CRIME (27463). Individuals who may have been taking pictures or video are asked to share that information.
    • Continue to monitor BPDNews.com or @boston_police on Twitter for ongoing public safety updates.
    3nd explosion isn't that lovely?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

JohnQPublic (20th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

I think this is just as big.

kid in the boat. notice the tarp.

kid getting out of boat. notice the tarp.

doesn't look seriously injured in that photo.

then he ends up like this?

looks like the boys in blue had some fun.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

equineluvr (4th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Note they say at JFK library. Later they retracted the story. I think this is where the confusion in the video stems from.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I think this is just as big.

kid in the boat. notice the tarp.

kid getting out of boat. notice the tarp.

doesn't look seriously injured in that photo.

then he ends up like this?

looks like the boys in blue had some fun.
    Notice someone took his ladder away.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Notice someone took his ladder away.
    It's worse that that.

A comment from the dailymail article where I got the pics.
    All this flag flying, fist pumping, high fiving and whooping is making me feel queezy. The boat owner found him, not the police, and he described him as a 'crumpled body'. The guy lost pints of blood the night beore and was in bits, yet they come out all guns blazing, with helicopters, swat teams, robots etc. Straight away all these people are out waving flags, chanting USA USA. There is no need for all that drama and theatre. In the end of the day, the police managed to capture a critically injured 19 year old who was found by a member of the public. It's good that they have him, but stop all the nonsense, people have died, there is nothing to celebrate.

- Kim , Dublin, Ireland, 20/4/2013 22:59
    Take a look at the pics in this link. I about threw up with the Lee Greenwood crowd. "Yea thugs! Lock us down and we cheer for you!"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-backyard.html

Think they got enough armor?

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

11. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Think they got enough armor?

You cannot reach me now...nothing to do but sit back & wait...I guess.

how many times have I posted this tune?

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Why on Earth would the Fucktards be test detonating explosives in public places any way? The whole thing is utter bullshit and stinks like it. It is more and more appearing to be a for sure false flag. The problem is that the press has the bulk of sheeple mesmerized into believing anything they want them to believe. What has happened to peoples ability to think critically? Public school has had it's desired effect.

Amen!

I always try to remind people that the War of the Worlds broacast was an EXPERIMENT that PROVED that the sheeple will buy into
    whatever emanates from the "box." That exercise demonstrated without a doubt to TPTB the power of the media. As a result
    they have been gradually pushing the envelope for the past 75 years, getting us to where we are now. They KNOW the power
    of the "box."
    President of the Hoppy Heidelberg Fan Club

"All the world's a stage..." -- William Shakespeare

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I originally posted this in the "Sixteen Amputees Boston" thread but realized it is important enough to post it in the main BMB thread.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/05...gs-false-flag/

Hollywood producer Nathan Folks says Boston Bombing’s a false flag

Companion video of Hollywood movie producer, Nathan Folks, also speaks in this important video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU4yDXnNGKQ

Hollywood Producer Claims Boston Bombing was a "False Flag Attack"
    peekay22 peekay22·362 videos

Nathan Folks said he was hit with a strange poisoning type illness and almost died after speaking out about BMB. He was in and out of the hospital for several weeks and it took him months to recover. He said Mike Adams, the 'Health Ranger", of NaturalNews.com also spoke out about BMB and became mysteriously ill with the same kind of mystery illness that doctors could not identify. Nathan Folks also said on the video that several of his associates and friends, whom he declined to name, and who also spoke out on BMB also were struck with a strange lingering illness.

Folks video and article are interesting because he comments on video fakery and quality video fakery which is his line of business in making movies and low quality video fakery which he said BMB was.

Anyway, this bit about poisoning type illness got me searching for what I could find on Mike Adams, a regular guest on Alex Jones show, and could not find anything specific about his illness but did find him quoted about BMB in this very well-done comprehensive article about Sandy Hook.

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com...at-sandy-hook/

What REALLY Happened At Sandy Hook?
    By Johnny Cirucci on December 21, 2013 in

Again, I probably should have posted great Sandy Hook article in the SH thread but I wanted to keep the Mike Adams line of inquiry connected so I am posting here. This article about Sandy Hook I think is extremely professionally done and covers in a very comprehensive manner just about every story about Sandy Hook, large and small.

The more I search around and stumble over pieces on Sandy Hook and Boston Marathon Bombing, the more I see the two events as intimately connected, in fact I am beginning to see all the false flag events of the last 20 years as having common characteristics and features.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Horn (22nd May 2014)