Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins in Argentina – a Brief Documentary

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: Bitcoins in Argentina – a Brief Documentary

What your advising diego to do is probably very much illegal in that country, or everyone would already being doing it.

Thieves at the level of The State and above are very good at blocking all the routes of escape with Litigation and Laws

Once you figure out your dealing with Thief your a fool if you follow thier instructions about what to do with your money
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

What your advising diego to do is probably very much illegal in that country, or everyone would already being doing it.

Thieves at the level of The State and above are very good at blocking all the routes of escape with Litigation and Laws

Once you figure out your dealing with Thief your a fool if you follow thier instructions about what to do with your money
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post

Well look at bit torrent, and all the litigation that is going on there, and how effective that has been. You're saying at least he can wipe his backside with it, but with what? If he holds onto the peso at a 25% depreciation rate, he's eventually wiping with thin air. Now his money is free from that scenario, and it can travel freely to anywhere in the world without restriction. They will have to turn off the Internet everywhere in the world, and with encryption, nobody can ever know what that money is, or where, or whom it belongs to.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Obama signs order outlining emergency Internet control

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-574...ernet-control/

I think joboo is from Egypt.
    You think Obama is going to turn off the Internet all over the world? No more email, websites, online banking, fax machine transmissions, Global business game over, everyone back to pencils....not gonna happen. A large part of it is you have to understand the technology above, and beyond the average. Not many people do, and especially in this scenario.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    A large part of it is you have to understand the technology above, and beyond the average. Not many people do, and especially in this scenario.
    You have to understand that Ted Turner provides you internet.

An internet intermission of only a day or two in the U.S. could sink Bitcoin to depths it may not ever return from.

I understand the technology perfectly well, as I'm sure there are admin. aides that do also.

Virtually mined currency is nothing more than a hardware manufacturer's conspiracy & pyramid scheme..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    You have to understand that Ted Turner provides you internet.

An internet intermission of only a day or two in the U.S. could sink Bitcoin to depths it may not ever return from.

I understand the technology perfectly well, as I'm sure there are admin. aides that do also.

Virtually mined currency is nothing more than a hardware manufacturer's conspiracy & pyramid scheme..
    Ted turner, and all the people like him, are kidding themselves if they think they can shut down businesses, and global commerce full stop, and not instantanously commit suicide. What then? ban telephones, ban the postal service, Ban cd's, all memory storage devices, and all wireless communication? Perhaps you are grossly underestimating the power of many v.s the few. Many people ask what does it take to get the sheeple off the couch...well this is it. It's happening right now. You say you understand it but I don't think you do on how it will play out in real life.

Thanks

Many people ask what does it take to get the sheeple off the couch...well this is it. It's happening right now. You say you understand it but I don't think you do on how it will play out in real life.

Thanks

A currency comes out with very similar characteristics to gold, and in some aspects a lot better, and you guys are rushing to condemn it, based on the big alex jones style "what if".

You sure you guys know what side you're on?...I can't tell anymore.

A new currency that has to get beaten down...ok, bring it....beat it down, play those cards. Perfect. Watch, and see the result of what happens when the sheeples smell that wind blowing across the couch. it ain't gonna smell like anything Matt groening puts out.

Apparently some diidn't catch the back, and forths, and legal wrangling posted for all to see on TPB. Quite the comedy show indeed.

Tpb seems to be doing just fine, man...all those big j power lawyers, and illuminati cohorts, got told to go stuff themselves over, and over again, and it's still up.....how is it possible I wonder...

But then again they'll just turn off the Internet for...how long again? Oops no more wallstreet trading on the Internet, all business, and commerce grinds to a dead stop, over what again?...and why...aw shucks....back to the couch....save us Matt. Rofl...

Thanks

A currency comes out with very similar characteristics to gold, and in some aspects a lot better, and you guys are rushing to condemn it, based on the big alex jones style "what if".

You sure you guys know what side you're on?...I can't tell anymore.
    What exactly are the similarities between Gold and Bitcoin, joboo?

I see 0

Don't say its a store of value, because it just lost more than half its value in ten hours.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Copper
    Thanks

Ted turner, and all the people like him, are kidding themselves if they think they can shut down businesses, and global commerce full stop, and not instantanously commit suicide. What then? ban telephones, ban the postal service, Ban cd's, all memory storage devices, and all wireless communication? Perhaps you are grossly underestimating the power of many v.s the few. Many people ask what does it take to get the sheeple off the couch...well this is it. It's happening right now. You say you understand it but I don't think you do on how it will play out in real life.

I used to be optimistic about things like this too. I like the idea of bitcoins although I wished I could understand it better. However I have come to the conclusion that if those in control want to control something , they will. I doubt they can shut down the internet but it can be controlled/regulated far more than it is now. I kinda compare this to marijuana/hemp regulation. Who would have thought that a plant that anyone can grow could be stopped. Silly me, they just make a law that law abiding people wont break and poof, few grow it. Now before you say its being grown everywhere and is readily available, I would contend that if it werent for the possible punishment for breaking said laws it really would be in every field, backyard and window sill. Could this kind of regulation happen to bitcoin users, miners, traders? Why not? Just a few pieces of legislation that we in the underclass have little say about. Not trying to be cynical but a little realistic.

rest