Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold & Silver have not yet BOTTOMED

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Gold & Silver have not yet BOTTOMED

Posted April 19th, 2013
    Dear Mr. Sinclair,

As you are aware, I sold my silver at $49 and gold at $1900. Since January 2013, I have provided you my Gold Updates. Today I provide you what I expect to see from Gold these next few weeks. Please see the below Gold chart with specific dates and approximate price targets that might/should be reached on those specific dates.
    Please note the blue chart arrows are date sensitive, not price sensitive. As the dates are hit these waves will end and changes direction regardless of price.
    The next two dates to watch for are as follows:
    (I) May 2-3, 2013 – INTERMEDIATE TOP (SMA’s)
    (II) May 10-11, 2013 – BULLBACK BOTTOM
    NOTE: PRICE TARGETS MIGHT VARY, DATE WILL NOT. WATCH DATES.

Dear Mr. Sinclair,

As you are aware on April 19, 2013 I sent you an email and a gold chart titled “Bottom is In” that you posted with a heading of “$1300 Gold Never Again”. Here is the link: http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/04/19/...ldnever-again/

We await May 2-3, 2013 the first date referenced on the original chart. Please see below an update of the chart thru yesterday, April 23, 2013:
    http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/...4.23_thumb.jpg
    Gold is right on target and performing perfectly this week. The bottom is in as of April 15, 2013 and as stated earlier $1300 will never be seen again. With regards to Silver, it has been the weaker of the two as it sits at the BOTTOM of the 8 year support line of the gold/silver ratio that PERFECTLY matches the FINAL low of October 2008 which marked the FINAL BOTTOM! See attached gold/silver ratio chart:
    http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/...ATIO_thumb.jpg THE ONLY DIRECTION GOLD AND SILVER ARE GOING IS UP AND SOON!
    The date clock I posted last week was May 2-3, 2013 and that clock is ticking for the metal to move up. There are 7 trading days remaining into next Friday, May 3rd and the wind will be to gold’s back the entire time pushing it UP!
    Additionally, there is a triangle that GLD is forming and is now running out of room, thus expect a BREAK-AWAY GAP to form very soon, see chart:
    http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/...4.24_thumb.jpg http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/...4.24_thumb.jpg The BOTTOM is in.
    All the best,
    CIGA Bo Polny

http://www.jsmineset.com/page/3/

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Charts are useless, and the people that make them up seem to keep forgetting the entire thing is rigged.

They sure do look pretty though, and keep people mesmerised...and guessing....deeeeerrrrrpp.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    Charts are useless, and the people that make them up seem to keep forgetting the entire thing is rigged.

They sure do look pretty though, and keep people mesmerised...and guessing....deeeeerrrrrpp.
    Its not May 2 yet...............

are you talking about yourself again.............sure do look pretty though, and keep people mesmerised...and guessing....deeeeerrrrrpp

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Its not May 2 yet...............

are you talking about yourself again.............sure do look pretty though, and keep people mesmerised...and guessing....deeeeerrrrrpp

Oh there you go with the attack the messenger Jew tactic again. Like clockwork as usual.

Anyhow look up some time, the game is rigged. Welcome to reality, buy when it's cheap, sell when it's not if desired, or wait, and buy more for a rainy day.

That's all there is .....wake up and smell the coffee, it's all proof of concept at this point, and nothing more.....but you can waste your life looking at pretty charts if you want, hey, by all means, don't let me stop you from experiencing that scenario...
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboo View Post
    Oh there you go with the attack the messenger Jew tactic again. Like clockwork as usual.

Anyhow look up some time, the game is rigged. Welcome to reality, buy when it's cheap, sell when it's not if desired, or wait, and buy more for a rainy day.

That's all there is .....wake up and smell the coffee, it's all proof of concept at this point, and nothing more.....but you can waste your life looking at pretty charts if you want, hey, by all means, don't let me stop you from experiencing that scenario...
    What joboo! The game is rigged? I don't believe it. Another enlightening post!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

So, the dead cat has bounced. Time for the next leg down? If it does go down, we had best be hearing about physical drops soon. The delivery of cheaper PMs must follow or the system locks up. This is where we will be hearing about the surprising drop- OR- the criminal COMEX with fake paper numbers, rehypothecation and the great gold robbery mystery.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks

23.66 and dropping as of this post.

mmmmmm cofffffeeeee! *wanders off to get a cup of the precccioussssss*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

$23.27 now and dropping. If we break $22- down she goes.

Attachment 4843
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Electrum
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Gold & Silver have not yet BOTTOMED

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    $23.27 now and dropping. If we break $22- down she goes.

Attachment 4843
    european markets are is closed,May first ,I bet most of it will closed till next monday-people are taking long weeekend,this gold smack was planned ,it is not coincidence that price go down today
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.<br />&quot;I&#39;m sorry your cherished delusions were shattered.&quot; Hypertiger<br />&quot;If you don&#39;t hold it you don&#39;t own it&quot;... Ponce

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

another day, another raid.

just a big JPM/HSBC circle jerk, with the CFTC going on "oh yeah, we'll catch the manipulators & lasso the Cartel".

there's got to be some good people at the CFTC but they don't seem to be in control.

one of my nephews likes to steal money from the bank when we play Monopoly.

of course i only know this because he felt guilty and confessed.

he takes $5 Million bills when no one is looking.

it's sort of like having him in charge of the metals markets, although i think his conscience is much more highly developed than Blythe Masters'.

maybe when he's in career-choosing mode in a few years i'll tell him about JPMorgan Chase.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com