Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSA Spying On – and Blackmailing – Top Government Officials and Military Officers

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

NSA Spying On – and Blackmailing – Top Government Officials and Military Officers

Anyone remember that old axiom--'Knowledge is power.'? In East Germany, the Stasi's goal was to 'Know everything.' Well, it appears that the NSA knows enough about people in the government to control them. I found this story (linked below)to be an explanation of some missing pieces in my desire to understand who is really in charge of events. So, while everyone is worried about how the 'government' is spying on them, step back and think about how the NSA is spying on people in the government and how they control them.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...-officers.html

Here's a video that summarizes the spying on government officials:

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

Thanks

Re: NSA Spying On – and Blackmailing – Top Government Officials and Military Officers

Ryan Dawson picked up on this here:

Hatha

Thanks

Re: NSA Spying On – and Blackmailing – Top Government Officials and Military Officers

Here's a link to the entire Russel Tice audio interview with Boiling Frogs--One hour and 22 minutes:

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/podp...e_20130617.mp3

Hatha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

Agrippa (22nd June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Do you really think you can dance with The Devil and leave with your soul unscathed

Who is fooling who?
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Gold
    Thanks

Elliot Spitzer was the example. Go along, and you can do whatever you want, whatever indulgences you wish. Make waves and we will throw you away, using information about those very same indulgences.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SWRichmond For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd June 2013),Twisted Titan (22nd June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

if i ever go to work for the US gov., i expect them to spy on me.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks

The spying is primarily for purposes of blackmailing people into doing what the spies want. If you listen to the long mp3 interview of Russell Tice by Boiling Frogs, he says that Gen Keith Alexander--the head of the NSA is the most powerful man in the world--sort of like a J. Edgar Hoover, who kept dossiers of dirt on everybody--on steroids.

That audio interview--82 minutes long is worth a listen.

Hatha

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Like I posted two or three years ago......"Congres and others do as the Zionist want them do do because they are being blackmailed, all that we need is for one of them to have the guts to stand up and say so and more will follow".....well, I was right.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

mick silver (22nd June 2013)

Thanks

If you don't want to download the Tice mp3, here's a link to boilingfrogspost.com where you can listen to it online:

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/

It's under the headline:

Podcast Show #112: NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culprits! - See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/#sthash.2gtzwJY6.dpuf

Tice theorizes that Obama himself is being blackmailed, and that is what explains the inconsistencies in his rhetoric and his actions.

I would suspect that Gen. Keith Alexander, and Clapper, and a host of little known shadowy powerful people at NSA work directly for the people who have the monopoly on creating money. I also suspect that they are getting lots of help from the Israelis--if they are not completely controlled by the Israelis.

Hatha

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Strange little article in ZDNet today: Senator warns banks of cyberattack risk, Chase Bank targeted within minutes.

It’s strange on several counts. Firstly, it seems that General Keith Alexander, head of the U.S. military’s Cyber Command, has been promoted (or demoted) to Senator – for it seems to be he who issued the warning.

Then he was gifted with prescient superpowers. He warns of further attacks on the banks.

As if in silent agreement, hackers — potentially with a morbid sense of humor — decided to attack Chase Bank’s website within minutes of the speech, and this was later confirmed by the bank to CNBC. It is unknown whether the cyberattack was connected, but either way, the timing was ironic.
    The attack itself was, predictably, a denial-of-service (DoS) attack, although it is unclear whether any financial or account data has been compromised or stolen.
    Senator warns banks of cyberattack risk, Chase Bank targeted within minutes