Thread: Schiff shows Obama for the Moronic Fraud that he is

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Exclamation Schiff shows Obama for the Moronic Fraud that he is

Schiff utterly destroys Obama with his own idiotic utterances and pathetic shibboleths. How did this total fraud and faker get elected to POTUS?

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

zap (2nd July 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Schiff shows Obama for the Moronic Fraud that he is

Hahaha... Fly Hustler.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I sort of got the impression that Obama was warning them.... in general to be wary of the US.

as to the soccer balls... thats a joke. not just literally but politically as well. His advisors are taking the piss out of him. I think he knows it now. I think he gets it.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

It sounds like Obama is talking about the Chinese. The Chine-ee send in thousands of mine workers to pull out the minerals. Local villages are afraid of bieng murdered to resist.

This buffoon got elected by millions of morons who thought a black guy could save the world. When we have what Africa has, then they will know the result of their choice.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Normally I bash Obama at every opportunity but I am willing to play the other side of the coin for shits and giggles.

Bush took an oath to do certain things. As one of those things he should certainly be chargeable with making sure his predecessor was qualified. Instead he turned a blind eye to the qualifications of the newly elected Obama and took the opportunity to bail.

The debt of the U.S. is unpayable. That debt does not belong to you or me (unless you happen to be one of the officers actually representing the U.S). The debt belongs to the representatives of that municipality called the United States and to nobody else. When Obama chooses to spend $100 million to visit his relatives in Africa it is his debt he is spending. If it all works out fine for him then at the end of his term (or when he is removed from office ... whichever occurs first) then whoever replaces HIM is going to be responsible for these debts.

Good luck with that!!!
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

That was painful to watch... Obama is a moron!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Has Schiff listened to some of my old shows on VoR? I wonder.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

Obama reads from a teleprompter. Somebody else wrote everything he says. He's a puppet. The shadow government is pulling his strings. Of course he appears to be an idiot. Pretty much all politicians today are puppets like Obama. Consider Morsi in Egypt. He's required by our shadow government to do whatever is in America's interests, and sell it to the Egyptians. He can't do that very well, so he's in trouble. Obama is trying to drum up business for GE--who makes electric generators. This is what is in his teleprompter script. If you think Obama is an idiot, then you miss the point. Of course he's an idiot. All politicians are idiots.

Peter Schiff should be questioning who precisely is writing Obama's script.

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

VX1 (3rd July 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Lindsay Williams asserts that the elite must tell us what they will do before they do it as a matter of honor. Now I realize that "Trading Places" was more than just a movie: it was a secret message from the elite, a prediction of their plans. We got frickin' 'Billy Ray Valentine, Capricorn' as POTUS!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

jimswift (4th July 2013),ximmy (3rd July 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Schiff utterly destroys Obama with his own idiotic utterances and pathetic shibboleths. How did this total fraud and faker get elected to POTUS?
    the Chicago Jewish community.

Obama has openly credited them for helping him elected to the Senate, in 2004 or 2006.

one of the wealthiest Chicago Jewish families is the Pritzker's. Obama just named Penny Pritzker to Commerce Secretary.

I guess no Gentiles were available ?

just like the Protocols said. the Chicago Jewish community sets Obama on his way to the White House, then a Connecticut Jew (Schiff) bashes Obama.

of course, Obama won Connecticut in 2008 and 2012.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com