Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientists Discover Quadruple Helix: Four Strand DNA In Human Cells

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: Scientists Discover Quadruple Helix: Four Strand DNA In Human Cells

Thats mind blowing Spectrism............apart from some adds.............

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Thats mind blowing Spectrism............apart from some adds.............
    I had seen pictures of people next to giant skeletons and thought they were photo-shopped. Now I am not so sure. It seems that guy credibly reported on numerous giant skeletons.... and of course.... there is a conspiracy involving the Smithsonian to hide the evidence.

Those skulls with the odd sutures are definitely not 100% human. When I first saw them from a distance, I thought it could have been birth defects or physical constraints put onto the skulls for shaping. But the close in look shows a totally different animal.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Thanks

yes a lot seems to be coming out lately about this subject ,

stuff thats been hidden from us, its incredibly amazing the history involving those beings that had odd shaped heads and where giant size , and about the chip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0B55t-2SCJ0

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    I had seen pictures of people next to giant skeletons and thought they were photo-shopped. Now I am not so sure. It seems that guy credibly reported on numerous giant skeletons.... and of course.... there is a conspiracy involving the Smithsonian to hide the evidence.

Those skulls with the odd sutures are definitely not 100% human. When I first saw them from a distance, I thought it could have been birth defects or physical constraints put onto the skulls for shaping. But the close in look shows a totally different animal.
    These giants are the off spring of the angels mating with humans.
    The fallen angels were people who sided with lucifer in the revolt. These fallen were an attempt to destroy the seed line Christ was to come through. God had to flood the earth to destroy this attempt and save the seed line which was Noah and his family.
    These hybrid angelic/human giants towered over the angels just as they do humans.

Theres a lesson here about the angels thats going unnoticed.
    The angels looks just like us and we look just like them....both having reproductive organs.

"You never know when you are entertaining an angel" comes to mind.
    Its quite possible that God could have His angels walking amongst us humans and nobody would be none the wiser.
    So when God says Hes in control................well Hes in control.

The problem is these very same fallen angels from the time of Noah are coming back!
    They are released and sent with lucifer to earth for 5 months to fool the world into worshipping a false messiah (666)....an imposter christ!

Thanks

I wonder how many people are 100% human.
    I wager there is no such thing as 100% human.

No question mark?
    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

That video explains why all of human flesh except Noah's family had to be wiped out by the great flood. And it explains why the Israelites were told by YHWH to wipe out entire villages- men, women, children... and even livestock.

It is possible that these beings were able to conduct genetic modifications in ways we can't imagine. Like the large stones perfectly cut and moved. I think modern masons would be hard pressed to make jigsaw patterns in giant stone blocks that fit perfectly like those in the video.

The Messiah had to be pure human to provide a sacrifice for humans. And those who are not pure human are outside the reach of that sacrifice. Those who are hybrids or offspring of fallen angels have a DNA and sin taint worse than human sin. The Messiah had to be born of a virgin and not of a human father as the sins nature is passed on through the fathers' seed. Instead, the Spirit of YHWH impregnated Mary to provide a sinless son whose mission was to be the sacrificial Lamb for mankind.... at least all those who would believe.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

LOL Steel, thanks.

Serpo?......that's why you have twelve arms.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

Serpo (19th July 2013)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

L.A Marzulli specializes on Genesis 6 and in particular, the sons of god going into the daughters of men. He knows his subject well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    LOL Steel, thanks.

Serpo?......that's why you have twelve arms.

V
    http://myscienceacademy.org/2013/01/...g-dna-strands/