Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Time To Fight Back Is Now: Striking Back at Police State Amerika

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: The Time To Fight Back Is Now: Striking Back at Police State Amerika

This video from RTR Truth Media Reloaded ~ Thomas Lacovara-Stewart is compiled from evidence used against the Bundy Ranch defendants. Because it is just one more example of the police state we are living in where a completely unconstitutional government agency sent its also unconstitutional military styled law enforcement goons against American citizens I am posting it in TT’s Police State Amerika thread

Bundy Ranch Martial Law-Behold a Pale Horse

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (3rd September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Going to be a slow uphill climb until he can break that top branch.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

John W. Whitehead

John Whitehead's Commentary

Suspending the Constitution: Police State Uses Crises to Expand Its Lockdown Powers

13 6 1
    By John W. Whitehead
    March 24, 2020

https://www.rutherford.org/files_ima...ad_150x150.jpg

“That was when they suspended the Constitution. They said it would be temporary. There wasn’t even any rioting in the streets. People stayed home at night, watching television, looking for some direction. There wasn’t even an enemy you could put your finger on.”― Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid’s Tale
    You can always count on the government to take advantage of a crisis, legitimate or manufactured.
    This coronavirus pandemic is no exception.
    Not only are the federal and state governments unraveling the constitutional fabric of the nation with lockdown mandates that are sending the economy into a tailspin and wreaking havoc with our liberties, but they are also rendering the citizenry fully dependent on the government for financial handouts, medical intervention, protection and sustenance.
    Unless we find some way to rein in the government’s power grabs, the fall-out will be epic.
    Everything I have warned about for years—government overreach, invasive surveillance, martial law, abuse of powers, militarized police, weaponized technology used to track and control the citizenry, and so on—has coalesced into this present moment.
    The government’s shameless exploitation of past national emergencies for its own nefarious purposes pales in comparison to what is presently unfolding.

Linky
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th March 2020),Dachsie (24th March 2020)

Thanks

Headlines With a Voice

Trump’s militarization of local and federal police continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1xIl5xP7M&feature=youtu.be

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (19th May 2020),Tumbleweed (19th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Yes, I watched this video earlier today.

We need to band together

but many of us see no way but to pray and try to survive.

THEY have managed to take hold of the minds of most people by very sophisticated mind control techniques so as
    to divide and conquer. I would not want to band together, for example, with the mind-numbed who just accept this "COVID 19 virus pandemic" false flag event as true and real and seemed to have checked their brains at the door decades ago. So in a sense, they have already conquered and imprisoned the masses and turned them into robots.

I just know that the Left - Right paradigm and the two political parties and all that fake dialectic stuff is really one side. It is Marxism - Communism, the age-old Satanic murderous plan for a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

Christ the King is my hope and my salvation.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (20th May 2020),monty (19th May 2020),woodman (22nd May 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

Silent weapons for silent wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Yes, I watched this video earlier today.

We need to band together

but many of us see no way but to pray and try to survive.

THEY have managed to take hold of the minds of most people by very sophisticated mind control techniques so as
    to divide and conquer. I would not want to band together, for example, with the mind-numbed who just accept this "COVID 19 virus pandemic" false flag event as true and real and seemed to have checked their brains at the door decades ago. So in a sense, they have already conquered and imprisoned the masses and turned them into robots.

I just know that the Left - Right paradigm and the two political parties and all that fake dialectic stuff is really one side. It is Marxism - Communism, the age-old Satanic murderous plan for a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

Christ the King is my hope and my salvation.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17