Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Core math 3 x 4 = 11

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Core math 3 x 4 = 11

Common Core: Surveillance, Standardization, and the Sexualization of Children
    The Crazz Files
    April 25, 2016

Common Core is a federal takeover of the public education system, where a single set of learning standards is intended to replace each state’s curriculum. The standards were designed by the National Governors Association and the Council of Chief State School Officers. Forty-five states have adopted the standards.

There are many problems with Common Core. Here’s one: Common Core reading materials are designed to “groom” young people and leave them vulnerable to molestation and sexual abuse.

More http://wakeup-world.com/2016/04/23/c...on-of-children
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

ADHD is the new education by Jon Rappoport May 18, 2016

“There is a form of mind control that is really mind-chaos. It shatters the processes of thought into, at best, vaguely related fragments. There is no direction, no development, no progress along a line of reasoning. This is how you disable a person. You disrupt his ability to move from A to B to C. At that point, he becomes passive. He’s willing to be programmed, because it’s easier. He wants to be programmed.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

“I learned twenty-four new things today at school,” the child said. “One right after the other. I felt so happy. My teacher told me I was learning accelerated. I wrote on my iPad. I saw pictures. I did group harmony. I added. I divided. I heard about architecture. The teacher said we were filled with wonder at the universe. We solved a problem. We’re all together. I ate cheese. A factory makes cheese.”

The new education is ADHD.

It’s a method of teaching that surrenders ground on each key concept, deserting it before it’s firmly fixed in the mind of the student... more:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...w-education-2/

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

family member is a long time teacher

she spends half of her time dealing with the rules/regs/commands of servicing so-called special ed 'students'

the other half of her time is spent on nigs and mexicans that cant pass the test

nyc.dc is attacking the good students (mostly white) by demanding the teachers waste virtually all of their time on the deadwood

discipline is non-existent, as it is rayciss - too many nigs/mexicans get in trouble.....so they just send them back to class to continue disrupting and bullying the good students

it's f--ing insane how bad this agenda is treating the good kids

Thanks

June 6, 3:35pm | Melissa Dykes | 2,148 views
    Straight A Students Being Held Back a Grade for Refusing to Take Common Core Standardized Tests

Parents across the country are revolting against an obviously agenda-driven brainwashing system that is our nation’s modern public schools, while the system is doing everything it can to force compliance.

Parents who opted their kids out of Florida’s standardized state tests at the end of the year as an act of civil disobedience are now being told their children, despite some having straight As, are going to be held back a grade as punishment… once again proving that America’s public school system is not about educating smart future leaders of tomorrow, but dumbing kids down and forcing them to obey and conform.

Via The Orlando Sentinel:

More at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/strai...d-tests_062016

Thanks

Dumbing Down the Public Has Already Been Achieved by Communist Subversion Over the Last 50 Years
    October 5, 2016 Lasha Darkmoon 0

The goals of the predominantly Jewish oligarchy have already been achieved. Dumbing down of the US population has already occurred.

More http://www.renegadetribune.com/dumbi...last-50-years/

Thanks

latest "Our Interesting Times" w/Tim Kelly show, 1h 35m:

https://assets.podomatic.net/ts/34/c...peg?1490955560

Dr. Joseph Farrell on Common Core and the New World Order

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
    Dr. Joseph Farrell returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance, a book he co-wrote with Gary Lawrence. We talk briefly about the troubled history of compulsory education in the United States and the secret agendas behind it. Later we discuss how corporations are enriching themselves under the guise of public education and the problems with standardized testing which Dr. Farrell sees as a mass data collection operation being carried out for the benefit of the corporate state. Dr. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". He is the author of many books in the field of alternative research including The Giza Death Star, Reich of the Black Sun, The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy, The Nazi International and Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations. His website is gizadeathstar.com.

Thanks

I was liking this vlogger "Victurus Libertas VL", but cog-diss time now as he's had this following guest on 2x now, & this most recent one he chose a title which would leave passersby who don't watch the 48 min interview, with the (((toxic payload))) in their minds anyways.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_bz14Aprds8/h...sYelmLPpqTtAqY 48:01
    MUST WATCH - Exclusive With Jill Nobel - Islamic Plan To Dumb Down America Through Common Core

• 2 hours ago

I commented a dissenting view,

This guest has interesting things to say for sure, but not buying the "scary moozlem/Islamic plot" poison pill part. We all know which kosher trans-generational organized crime cult masquerading as a "religion", lays at the ROOT of Commie Core; & the murder of the West by lethal 3rd world injection; and the vaster JWO agenda. But oh how convenient for them & their Clash of Civilization agenda, to dis-lead people to think it's all an evil ISLAMIC plot, lol.

...but it appears it's (((shadow suppressed))), where the device/gootube account I used to leave the comment makes it appear as if it's there for all to read; but I open the video on a different device and check for my comment, & whoopsie daisy, it's majikally not there.

In fact, with a fresh simultaneous refresh of the YT video page on both devices, the device with which I made the comment indicates there's 71 comments so far (incl mine above), while the other device which I never use to log into that gootube account, (((indicates))) there's only 56 comments.

Weird thing though, is many of the comments which DO appear in the 56 comments version, express roughly the same sentiment I did!

Here's the prior time she was guest on the ...VL channel:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KN6DrZiQ1W0/h...AaSsvijh-DcWC8 56:42
    Exclusive Jill Noble MIND BLOWING Interview - Refugee Takeover, Redistribution of Wealth. & More

• 6 days ago

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

yes TPTB put out a lot of counter theories, variations, deviations etc. Limited hangout joined up with Ludicrous elements or conclusions such as ISlam is responsible for common core.

Like 911. It was space lasers, it was nukes, it was thermate, it was 19 muslims in airliners, it was radio controlled jet planes, it was bank robbers stealing billions in gold from underground vaults.

They really don't care which of the particular theories you attach to, so long as you attach to one. You can have it what every color you want so long as it's one of our brands. Then they just chuck shit at the wall knowing most of it will stick to some one or other. Then the arguing over who's theory is better can commence.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (27th April 2017)

Thanks

http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-co...-1-800x445.jpg

UnSpun: Robin S. Eubanks – Education and Personalized Learning

June 2, 2017 renegade 0 Comments

Robin Eubanks of Invisible Serf’s Collar joins Jan to discuss education, Common Core, Social Engineering, Fabians, Marx, London School of Economics, Tavistock, and much more.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

School Rejecrs Common Core - gets #1 ranking. Children actually learn how to learn.

Alex Newman gets it. So does this School. Well done!

Of course it's not all beer and skittle.s The School and it's admin are under constant personal and professional attack for daring to teach.

Charter School Rejects Common Core and Ranks #1

Teaching phonics is crucial to teaching reading when dealing with a phonetic writing system such as the one used in the English language. Memorizing so-called “sight words,” by contrast, is mental poison, or Thalidomide for the brain as my friend and colleague Dr. Sam Blumenfeld used to say.

As if more evidence was needed of this, the recent Florida Standards Assessments results from Collier County, Florida, make it perfectly clear. One school, known as the Mason Classical Academy, shines bright in the district. It scored number one in English Language Arts (ELA) in the county, with 90 percent of its third graders scoring proficient.

By contrast, just 58 percent of third graders in the county were proficient, even using Common Core's dumbed-down metrics. And incredibly, they are above the state average. (In California, just 43 percent of third graders were proficient. And six Baltimore public schools could not produce even one student proficient in ELA or math.)

MCA is a so-called “charter” school which, while publicly funded, operates on a different model than traditional government schools and does not use the Obama-backed national standards known as Common Core. The CC, of course, has children memorizing whole words in kindergarten, long before they are introduced to phonics in elementary school. By then, with the whole-word reflex in place, much of the damage to the brain is done, at least for most kids.

Leaving my serious concerns about charter schools aside, when I realized that this school had done so well, I immediately theorized that, unlike normal government schools in the area, MCA probably did not use Common Core, or the CC-mandated quackery known as “whole word” (aka “sight words,” or “look-say”) to teach reading. I was right.

A quick phone call to the founder of the school, Kelly Lichter, revealed that students at MCA were, indeed, learning to read using a phonics program. By contrast, students (or victims) of traditional government schools in Collier County that use Common Core were being subjected to the whole-word fraud.

It was hardly surprising, either, to learn that students at MCA were at the top across Florida as well. Third graders at MCA were in the top 2 percent in the state. In fifth grade, MCA students were in the top 1 percent for Florida. The results speak for themselves.

Anyone who follows government schools and the education establishment will probably not be surprised to learn that, of all the schools in Collier County, MCA alone is being targeted for attack. From the district superintendent and racist kooks on the left-wing fringe to the local establishment propaganda organ known as the Naples Daily News, owned by “fake-news” publishing giant Gannett, it seems like everybody is after MCA.

Why would the local establishment target the one school that is at the top of the charts? Well, probably because MCA's proven success exposes the educational establishment and its true agenda. MCA shows that children can, indeed, be properly educated. And it shows yet again that the national illiteracy crisis is the result of quack pedagogy in the government schools.
    FreedomProject
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.