Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its a "bro"down

Thanks

its a "bro"down

6 1/2 minute mark or so it starts to get good

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. ” Heinlein, Robert

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,857 Times in 7,914 Posts

Re: its a "bro"down

Lemme guess...that's the state which elected the fat fascist.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Sooo.. What were they fighting about!~

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,857 Times in 7,914 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    Sooo.. What were they fighting about!~
    NJ State Trooper was pissed off that county po-po were working his turf ('traffic') in plainclothes/unmarked cars without advising the State Police, county po-po was pissed 'cause State Trooper disarmed the first one upon initial contact.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (31st August 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Police on police fights are truly the best because no matter who loses, the people win.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (30th August 2013),iOWNme (31st August 2013),midnight rambler (30th August 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Whatta yuh know.... one cop does not like another cop pulling his gun on him. Welcome to the world of cop abuse. They are constantly pulling weapons on people. That is called assault. It is a threat to do bodily harm with a deadly weapon.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

iOWNme (31st August 2013),vacuum (31st August 2013),VX1 (30th August 2013)

Thanks

Glad I didn't watch the whole thing and skimmed through. The two minutes I took were a waste of time as it was.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    Glad I didn't watch the whole thing and skimmed through. The two minutes I took were a waste of time as it was.
    Why aren't there any "cop shoots cop" videos? I really was looking with no success.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    They are constantly pulling weapons on people. That is called assault. It is a threat to do bodily harm with a deadly weapon.
    It is assault, very correct. It may, or may not, be justified in the use of force policies each PD has, though.

There is a lot of gray area there, lot's to 'interpret', fwiw.

To put it bluntly, the two assholes in this video can each "justify" whatever the fuck they were doing.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    It is assault, very correct. It may, or may not, be justified in the use of force policies each PD has, though.

There is a lot of gray area there, lot's to 'interpret', fwiw.

To put it bluntly, the two assholes in this video can each "justify" whatever the fuck they were doing.

The gray area is sorted out by the power of the gun and the size of the gang. How they live will be how they die. When someone or group abuses authority, it is only a matter of time for them to end up like Mussolini. The reckoning is coming to this land, but first increased evil.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025