Thread: Occult Forces (1943)

Thanks

Occult Forces (1943)

The footage you are about to see is from a film titled Occult Forces (1943)

The film was incredibly controversial at the time.

Following WW2, The film's writer (Jean-Marie Riviere) was imprisoned, and the producer (Robert Muzard) & director (Paul Riche) were executed

Essentially, It is about a man's initiation into masonry.

Once he discovers their plans for world domination he quickly finds himself in danger for opposing 'the brotherhood' & the new world order.

This was the first film to expose the illuminat/elite/zionists.

Complete version below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vY_WxXRBc

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly (19th September 2013),osoab (19th September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: Occult Forces (1943)

I have watched it several months ago... a little bit on the nose, dialogue is not very subtle, still very good though
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I have watched it several months ago... a little bit on the nose, dialogue is not very subtle, still very good though
    The french dialog or the english subtitles?

It is more revealing than most of the contrived material on these guys. Unless the material is made under cover or by an insider they usually come across as pretty harmless, like the silly hat brigade from LA or wherever.

This is how it goes though and they take the oath very serious. People need to be aware that these people are everywhere. I've noticed a big influx in some of the people circles I move in. Something feels like it is getting close. They appear to be penetrating groups on mass at the moment in anticipation of some event. Normally they are not as much in the open but these groups have become top heavy and these new people are quite fidgety and hyper in their demeanor. Wringing of hands and licking of lips type of hyper.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

I was absolutely thunderstruck when this fellow actually fingered the top as Jewry lording over everything.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.