Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hey Tumbleweed

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Hey Tumbleweed

Wednesday I was out repairing my son in law’s fence around his meadow in 75f degree weather. By nightfall it was down to 23f and spitting a little snow. Yesterday morning it was still in the low 20s and snowing hard at times but mostly light snow. By noon there was about 3inches. Last night and early this morning the temperature dropped to 5°f. Now it is above freezing and sunny

We are about 40 - 45 miles north of Colorado Springs. By Monday they are forecasting temperatures in the high 60s.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (11th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Wednesday I was out repairing my son in law’s fence around his meadow in 75f degree weather. By nightfall it was down to 23f and spitting a little snow. Yesterday morning it was still in the low 20s and snowing hard at times but mostly light snow. By noon there was about 3inches. Last night and early this morning the temperature dropped to 5°f. Now it is above freezing and sunny

We are about 40 - 45 miles north of Colorado Springs
    . By Monday they are forecasting temperatures in the high 60s.

DENVER (CBS4) – Thursday evening before midnight, the temperature in Denver dropped to a record low of 13 degrees. The previous day the city came close to a record high with 83 degrees. This difference of 70 degrees in just 2 days is tied for second largest temperature change in Denver since 1872 when records began.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (11th October 2019),Tumbleweed (11th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

we’re about 6900 ft. here & Denver is 5200 so it is somewhat colder. I don’t think it got to 80 on Wednesday but was in the high 70s and 5° this morning at 7:00 so that is the same 70° drop as Denver.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (11th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Hey TW how are things going?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Hey TW how are things going?
    I'm getting older and more stove up all the time but I'm still able to get a horse back and ride. I'm still working and the drought in the western US the last couple of years is causing me a lot of trouble. I'm just sitting back and watching the craziness that's going on all around the world and wondering how many people are going to be left alive in this country ten years from now. I've tried to warn people about the "injection" but a lot of family and friends have gotten "jabbed".

Good video here.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-pre...-suddenly.html

I stay pretty busy and watch a few podcasts when I have time. I look in here to see what's going on mostly with the covid hoax but that's about all. Max Igan, Jeff Berwick and Steve Isdahl keep me entertained.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th November 2022),monty (8th December 2022),osoab (25th November 2022),woodman (26th November 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Good to know you are still in the saddle Tumbleweed.

How's the weather treating you. I have a customer in Fargo. They are not impressed with the start of winter.

Have an awesome end of the year.

Stay away from Igan, too pompous. I don't trust Berwick. He is selling his book. He cashed out at the top..

Steve, however, good stuff. Kind of exploded when he started discussing Sabe.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken