Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Obamacare: A Deception - A Detailed Analysis - Paul Craig Roberts

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: Obamacare: A Deception - A Detailed Analysis - Paul Craig Roberts

our family doc started electronic medical records almost two years back , i can log in at home see all my records what a test shows are what ever . i just dont like the idea that all this stuff can an will be hacked , plus i guess this stuff go to dc are some part of the goverment
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

N ot really sure where to post this. But this is what is going to happen to you guys there in the US. In Australia health care insurance is compulsory. If you do not buy any and are employed you pay an annual income tax indexed fine. As I cannot afford health care, I pay the fine. It is just below $1700 PA which is 50% of the cost of health insurance.

As a result I do not have any co-pay and I have no restrictions other than I can only have shared ward and access to only 1 hospital if it is non neuro or cancer. If it's that, there is another hospital for that. I have to pay 100% of ambulance and 40% of meds $.

Private insurance offered me: No hospital, 2 dental and 2 optometry to max value $190.00 per annum each. 100% on ambulance if I moved 7 Kms closer to hospital otherwise 40% co pay for 1 journey PA. Nothing on scripts. Annual cost $3700.00.

In addition to that I would get reamed for an extra 5 - 6 % per annum in increased premiums and decreasing benefits.

The numbers you guys are looking at are just the starting numbers. But it's ok, they get a committee to rubber stamp the increases so you know it's legit.
    Health Minister Peter Dutton approves rise in private insurance premiums by more than previous increase
    Private health insurance premiums are set to rise in 2014, and by more than they did this year.
    Health Minister Peter Dutton signed off on the increases, to take effect from April 1, 2014, on Monday, with insurance premiums to go up by a weighted average of 6.2 per cent.
    This implies an average increase of $3.86 a week, based on a basic combined family policy.

Mr Dutton said the early decision would give the 34 insurers who applied for rises certainty going into the new year.

In 2013, the average premium rise was 5.6 per cent, or about $3.70 a week for families.
    link at the Age

And you guys are already paying 10X what we do.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (23rd December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

There is only one way of making health care affordable again...

Prohibit health insurance. Everyone apart from the Jews would be better off!