Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Gold Treason - The Coming Reset and Remonetization of Gold

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Cool US Gold Treason - The Coming Reset and Remonetization of Gold

Mamboni comments: For what it is worth, I believe this is exactly what is going to happen; because the only way to reset and restabilize the financial system is by firmly linking it to gold. And it serves the aims of the elite who own the physical gold: to retain their wealth and power over the masses. Be smart and hold on to your gold and silver. Because they will be your only salvation when the day of reckoning arrives.

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

US Gold Treason

US Gold Treason

Bullion Banks are committing ‘Treason’: not that they are stealing US Gold (as I have stated that the Gold Reserves are mostly owned by the elite and are keep in order to store real wealth underneath the asset/liability of Treasuries and Currency), but that they intend hanging the losses, the liability (GLD/Rehypothecation) around the neck of the US Citizen in the form of cash settlement…using printed money from the Fed.

The Elites are setting up a new Global Financial System IN ASIA, they are taking their Gold with them. I have expressed this point throughout my blog; they how's and the why's.

The Trigger of the Golden Gun will be pulled with the commencement of immediate deliverable physical Gold on Asian Exchanges!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IQ_TBJHrcU#t=346

Remember how they’re accumulating the Gold? That’s right, American Banks are assisting this wealth transfer/smearing. Treason!
    http://twoshortplanksunplugged.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/gold-us-sovereign-coup-detat-and.html

Jim Sinclair’s call is $50,000/oz, my call is $134,000/oz. Everyone’s call (Sinclair, Rickards etc) is progressively creeping up to my 134k call which I made back in…I dunno…more than two years ago?!

I guarantee you that these Physical Gold Exchanges which will open up in Asia will be connected to a new Global Reserve Currency/Bond (SDR).

Have a very close listen to what Jim says about Derivatives at 39min 20sec. Remember, my $134k call is based upon this exact scenario where, as I clearly stated, “But there’s a catch, as I described in a post response, “When they devalue currencies against Gold, especially the US Dollar and by default, US Treasuries, a large sector of the global Derivative Market will implode and also require SDR (Gold) backing. This is because much of the Derivative Market is highly leveraged, and when you devalue the currency/asset in which the leverage is denominated (USD to USTs) you effectively devalue the financial product itself against hard (physical) assets. This is my $134,000/oz Gold price which I believe will be required in order to stabilises global economies as well as markets via a Gold Backed SDR.

I disagree with Jim in just one area; when they devalue against Gold but attempt to revalue debt higher to offset Gold's appreciation as an asset ("no free lunches") thus attempting to remove any benefit Gold has to an investor, this approach will fail, simply because the average person has no Gold, therefore they stand to be wiped-out (Europe, US, even Asia) as their debt (Homes) will not be followed up by incomes. This would implode the entire Bank Asset/Liability model. This will never happen. What they will do though, is to shake the tree again and again to suck every last ounce out of the general public BEFORE a revaluation takes place. Then they will completely wipe out the spread between Bank Reserves and Bank Assets/Liabilities ($80 Trillion). Some of us...Gold owners...will ride the Coat Tails of the revaluation.

But we are less than 1 in 1000 people.

How much will you be worth when Gold hits $134,000/oz?

TSP

http://twoshortplanksunplugged.blogs...d-treason.html
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

mick silver (31st October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: US Gold Treason - The Coming Reset and Remonetization of Gold

So you're saying we'll all be rich?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    So you're saying we'll all be rich?
    Well, compared to the masses, yes. But in the absolute, you will be able to live and eat and retain some assemblance of a standard of living.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Mamboni beats silver rocket bitches by 4 minutes... BTW, why not 133,000, or 135,000... why does it have to be 134,000?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The mistake they always make is pricing it in dollars, when it will be in yuan.

We will all meet on a boat to China to unload.

Ponce will not be allowed on with that much tp.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    Mamboni beats silver rocket bitches by 4 minutes... BTW, why not 133,000, or 135,000... why does it have to be 134,000?

It's obviously an estimate only. After all, no one knows the exact percentage of notional derivatives that will be wiped out in the reset. The author assumes that the bulk of the derivatives will be collateralized by gold revaluation. Otherwise, the system would implode entirely.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    BTW, why not 133,000, or 135,000... why does it have to be 134,000?
    135,000?!? Are you crazy? 134,000 is much more believable and conservative. These guys need to keep a level head, you know.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

A reset would bring Silver back to the classic 15 to 1 ratio,

and each oz. would be worth $8933.3333333333333333333333333333>

The silver in my computer I estimate at about $4000 worth, or a 2 loafs a bread.
    Last edited by Horn; 30th October 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: edit 1 loaf of bread to 2
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

ximmy (30th October 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

The silver in my computer I estimate at about $4000 worth, or a loaf a bread.
    Yeah, that silver price seems extreme don't it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

The silver in my computer I estimate at about $4000 worth, or a 2 loafs a bread.
    I believe it's loaves, not loafs.. or you can say 2 breads