Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MUST READ: The Bursting of the Shale Gas Bubble

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: MUST READ: The Bursting of the Shale Gas Bubble

This law will cause major hardship for these folk.
    But we have a solution for that, we call it Agenda 21 - 'these folk' can simply move into one of our beautyful new hi-rise apartment buildings in the middle of the major cities where everything is so convenient we're eliminating parking spaces* since you don't need a car anymore!

*I'm seeing this loss of parking d/t locally to the degree I double my price for anyone d/t since it's such a major pita to find a parking space when making a service call there - EVERYTIME I go through d/t I'm seeing parking spaces along the streets being eliminated right and left, PLUS the installation of fucking parking meters in peripheral residential areas where formerly there were NEVER any parking meters
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Note Ragnar Benson himself weighing in the comments section. One of the do-good libtards even posted something like, "I can't wait until your generation dies off" TRANSLATION: Old farts like you are standing in the way of our collectivist utopia

One comment is a hoot: "Woodsmoke is assault (on my lungs)"
    Ragnar is my hero! Guy has to be a Viking with that name! Here's a gem he posted:

RAGNAR BENSON November 9, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I HAVE A CHECKUP TWICE A YEAR AS REQUIRED BY MEDICARE, NO I DON’T HAVE ANY OF YOUR LISTED PROBLEMS. PERHAPS THOSE EMISSIONS CAUSED THE WORN DISC IN MY BACK.
    YOU NEED TO LOOK AT OTHER EMISSION SITES FOR YOUR CRUSADE, PERHAPS IN THE OLD EAST BLOCK OR ARGENTINA, MAYBE PERU. I WORKED ON BOILER EMISSIONS FOR REILY STOKER NOW BABCOX AND WILCOX, FOCUSING ON NOZZLE DESIGN AND ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATORS CUSTOMIZED FOR A SPECIFIC COAL FIELD OF BITUMINOUS, SUB BITUMINOUS OR LIGNITE WITH A HYDROCARB/WATER CARRIER FOR INJECTION ON TO A FLUIDIZED BED. THE NET PARTICULATE DOWN TO SUBMICRON EMISSIONS WERE ZERO, STEAM ONLY.
    THE CRAP YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT DOES NOT COME FROM A FEW WOOD STOVES.
    OF COURSE TALKING TO YOU LIKE ANY OTHER DO GOOD LIBBER IS A WASTE OF TIME. OF COURSE YOU ALSO PROMOTE THE GLOBAL WARMING CRAP TOO. YES CONTROL MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE SMARTER AND KNOIW WHAT IS BEST FOR ME, JUST LIKE THE THING IN THE WHITEHOUSE

And this:

RAGNAR BENSON November 9, 2013 at 5:50 pm

MATTY T, YOU AND YOUR LIBTARDS NEED TO BE BANNED. YOU ARE THE IGNORANT FOLLOWER OF JUNK SCIENCE. I MORE THAN MOST ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS FLOATING AROUND IN THE AIR.
    YOU ARE A NARROW MINDED ASS GEEK WHO SITS AND PLAYS WITH STATS AND COMPUTER CHARTS. I WORKED IT THE FIELD. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAD NO CLUE DUE TO THE FACT THERE WAS NO REPLY ON THE COMPANIES MENTIONED. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIBERAL TROLL, TROLL THIS A$$HOLE.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Excellent comment here as well:

smith October 14, 2013 at 7:45 am

I just relined an old very small woodstove with fire bricks so that it will FUNCTION like a rocket stove. Hey – they give off very little smoke and are very efficient and I live where its very cold – Average temps and snowfall same as Anchorage- in New York!
    It’s not about the smoke – but greater efficiency -I can’t wait til I test it soon.
    It’s not just about China. WOOD IS THE ONLY FUEL THEY CAN’T TAX – and that bothers them.
    The Amish here are very upset and lots moved to other states when the DEC tried this a few years back. What are they supposed to do
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Huh? Fire burning stoves?
    Yes. In Southern California no wood burning below 3000 feet in houses. Could be just new construction but they're trying to outlaw bonfires on the beach in some counties.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milehi View Post
    Yes. In Southern California no wood burning below 3000 feet in houses. Could be just new construction but they're trying to outlaw bonfires on the beach in some counties.
    Sad. Not a world I want to inhabit.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

dont fuck with my wood heating stove it here to stay . this could make alot of country boys draw the line
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    dont fuck with my wood heating stove it here to stay . this could make alot of country boys draw the line
    I would think the ammo situation would 'make a lot of country boys draw the line'. I'm thinking the country boys keep allowing the competition to move the line.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

If we had a government in Washington that actually had any intelligence and cared about the American people, it would incentivize people to convert over to clean-burning wood stoves from oil, gas and dirty-burning wood stoves. The most effcient solar collector ever created is the tree. We have millions of acres that could be used to grow firewood. Here you would have a highly efficient renewable energy source that would create jobs, reduce dependency on foreign oil, reduce the trade deficit and would greatly improve the environment through better soil management and improved air quality. Trees remove particulate pollution from the air better than anything man created. And folk would be incentivized to remove and burn felled trees from the millions of acres of forest, trees now rotting and spewing out carbon dioxide. That this policy isn't adopted tells the thinking man that in fact the CO2 global warming meme is just a government scam to raise taxes and deindustrialize the US. Years from now, when we are well past peak oil and struggling to survive on declining petrochemicals, folk will marvel at how we insanely burned precious oil and gas for heat, all while nature surrounded us with an abundance of an inexpensive, inexhaustable and renewable source of heat: wood.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

mick silver (14th November 2013)