Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter to a very selfish and cold hearted man

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Angry Letter to a very selfish and cold hearted man

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...nomic-recovery

Dear President Obama,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you have done and are doing. You see I am a single Mom located in the very small town of Palmer, Texas. I live in a small rental house with my two children. I drive an older car that I pray daily runs just a little longer. I work at a mediocre job bringing home a much lower paycheck than you or your wife could even imagine living on. I have a lot of concerns about the new “Obamacare” along with the taxes being forced on us Americans and debts you are adding to our country. I have a few questions for you Mr. President.

Have you ever struggled to pay your bills? I have.

Have you ever sat and watched your children eat and you eat what was left on their plates when they were done, because there wasn’t enough for you to eat to? I have.

Have you ever had to rob Peter to pay Paul, and it still not be enough? I have.

Have you ever been so sick that you needed to see a doctor and get medicine, but had no health insurance because it was too expensive? I have.

Have you ever had to tell your children no, when they asked for something they needed? I have.

Have you ever patched holes in pants, glued shoes, replaced zippers, because it was cheaper than buying new? I have.

Have you ever had to put an item or two back at the grocery store, because you didn’t have enough money? I have.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep, because you had no clue how you were going to make ends meet? I have.

My questions could go on and on. I don’t believe you have a clue what Americans are actually going through and honestly, I don’t believe you care. Not everyone lives extravagantly. While your family takes expensive trips that cost more than most of us make in two-four years, there are so many of us that suffer. Yet, you are doing all you can to add to the suffering. I think you are a very selfish and cold hearted man, who does not care what is best for the people he was elected by (not by me) to represent, but more so out for the glory of your name attached to history. So thank you Mr. President, thank you for pushing those of us that are barely staying afloat completely under water and driving America into the ground. You have made your mark in history, as the absolute worst and most hated president of the United States. God have mercy on your soul!

Sincerely,
    Yolanda Vestal
    Average American
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th November 2013),Libertytree (13th November 2013),mick silver (12th November 2013),StreetsOfGold (12th November 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Letter to a very selfish and cold hearted man

may she RIP.

for he knows and cares enough to do a good job. its just a different one to the one she thinks he is doing.

and seriously physcos don't give a shit, that's why they're phsycos. The law of the phsycos. "Do as thou wilt. That is the whole of the law."
    Last edited by Glass; 11th November 2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: dot your t's and cross your eyes.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Is anyone surprised when the leader is a total fraud and poser and surrounds himself with incompetent leftist sycophants. We've got a government of liars and smiling BS artists. They can't produce a single useful thing. They are parasites and opportunists, every one of them.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Blink (12th November 2013),Celtic Rogue (12th November 2013),mick silver (12th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

we have three more years of take down on the Americans people by this man and his buddys . this man will walk away from being the president and be one of the riches man on the earth just from the money he has gave to his buddys that are doing business with his goverment. like the one who get money for solar panels then the health care laws and the web site . theys are just three of his buds companys that i am listing that he gave no bid stuff to , and theres no telling how many others there are so far . i bet they have set up bank acounts for him for his cut after he leaves office
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

we have three more years of...
    As if the next hand selected hand-puppet (Queen Jezebel? the mouthy NJ Lardass? Bush v3.0?) will make any difference. Take care of you and yours NOW - do NOT hold out for 'hope' and 'change' in the future as that is futile.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Libertytree (13th November 2013),mick silver (12th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Maybe if we sing another praise song to master Obama he will give us good things.

SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Dear President Obama,

Have you ever been humbled like I have to the point you realize you're lost, without hope and without God and realized you needed to trust Jesus Christ as your Saviour?

Sincerely,
    Yolanda Vestal
    Average American
    I hope so since - Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

We KNOW Obama has NOT!! I hope this "average American" is taking advantage of the BLESSING God has bestowed upon her.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    I hope so since - Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

We KNOW Obama has NOT!! I hope this "average American" is taking advantage of the BLESSING God has bestowed upon her.
    Prayers and reverence for God are well and good, but it doesn't feed hungry bellies. I'm tired of the passive 'turn the other cheek' meme prevalent amongst Christians. Real people are needlessly suffering because of this fucking fraudster sociopath in the Oval Office. People need to start getting mad....as hell.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Serpo (12th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

im there...