Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie: “There will be a 50% dollar devaluation [and] a doubling of gold price"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Willie: “There will be a 50% dollar devaluation [and] a doubling of gold price"

Start shaving your gold coins into dust now.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Willie: “There will be a 50% dollar devaluation [and] a doubling of gold price"

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    you all hold on to you cherised delusions.

you think that gold will save you, when in reality nothing will be saved.

it has all been planned like this from the beginning.

you think you can plan ahead, the top has had it all planned out since before you even knew you were the bottom, you have been deceived from the very beginning.

i am like a popsicle in space, elongated, cold, but at the very end full of color.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...3&d=1384361689
    Attachment 5663
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

ShortJohnSilver (13th November 2013),Son-of-Liberty (14th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Jim Willie predicts, “There will be a 50% dollar devaluation where we will see a doubling of the gold price overnight.” Willie contends, “The Treasury bond will be phased out and gold will be phased in.”
    I don't have time to watch the video, but is he saying by this that gold will be pegged to the dollar again? That's the only way to devalue the dollar by 50% overnight.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

50% dollar devaluation? and gold would only doubled?.........helllllllllll no, the sky would be the finish line for gold and silver.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

Hatha Sunahara (15th November 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I don't have time to watch the video, but is he saying by this that gold will be pegged to the dollar again? That's the only way to devalue the dollar by 50% overnight.
    Default on U.S. bond deals, China rolling over and writing a trillion off in exchange for the already transpired gold transfer, yuan then becomes global player, and competitor on equal footing with $. in addition to Gold backed trade chips, SDR possibly?

London of course to be your broker with the Lion's share of long term return.

Attachment 5664

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

i love willie. he always sounds like he just drank a pint of scotch and is in a strip club throwing dollar bills.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    i love willie. he always sounds like he just drank a pint of scotch and is in a strip club throwing dollar bills.
    You nailed it LOL. I am a subscriber to the Hat Trick Letter and find it very informative with rather daring and provocative analysis. But truth be told, Willie is a piss poor writer and even worse interviewee. He always comes off sounding like Beavis to me.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

The only thing I question again is whether, or not China will expect anything in return (other than equal footing on the playing yuan field) as its already payed in gold.

Sounds like the deal could all still go down with gold still sitting on the sidelines.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    The only thing I question again is whether, or not China will expect anything in return (other than equal footing on the playing yuan field) as its already payed in gold.

Sounds like the deal could all still go down with gold still sitting on the sidelines.
    China has been buying real estate left and right here in the states. Could be a backdoor way of unloading their trillions in reserves. They know they'll never get their debt back. Fort Knox is empty so the only real thing the U.S. has is natural resources, and lots of fresh water which China sorely needs.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    China is already getting something in return...gold at discount prices. The West has been shipping gold East to keep the dollar in play as long as it could. That game is about to end. China has enough gold to offset the US Dollar haircut.

Then we move to Freegold. We will get Sinclair's Federal Reserve Gold Notes to start the new game going.

It's going to be fun for gold holders. Gold has to sky rocket against all other asset classes to balance the books.

Gold FTW!!!
    Voting is the opium of the masses.