Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOMBSHELL – Rand Paul: BARACK OBAMA WROTE THE REGULATION TO CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Exclamation BOMBSHELL – Rand Paul: BARACK OBAMA WROTE THE REGULATION TO CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE

BOMBSHELL – Rand Paul Reveals BARACK OBAMA WROTE THE REGULATION TO CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE AFTER OBAMACARE PASSED!

November 13, 2013 By The Doc 8

According to Senator Rand Paul, who spoke at a luncheon in Charleston, South Carolina on Monday, November 11, the President of the United States himself wrote the regulation to cancel the health insurance of MILLIONS of Americans…3 months after Obamacare was passed!

From the SGTReport:

Rand Paul on Obamacare [Begins @ 5:40]:

I’m still learning about it. It’s 20,000 pages of regulations. The Bill was 2,000 pages and I didn’t realize this until this week, the whole idea of you losing or getting your insurance cancelled wasn’t in the original Obamacare. It was a regulation WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT OBAMA, three months later. So we had a vote, this is before I got up there. The Republicans had a vote to try to cancel that regulation so you COULDN’T BE CANCELLED, to grandfather everybody in. You know what the vote was? Straight party line. EVERY DEMOCRAT VOTED TO KEEP THE RULE THAT CANCELS YOUR INSURANCE.

As the now 20,000+ Obamacare pages come home to roost, remind those who have continued to support the Liar-in-Chief, regardless of his crimes, of this simple fact: The man who sits in the Oval Office (when he’s not on a golf course), and the Party to which they have pledged their unquestioning allegiance, has now wholly betrayed them. And their children.

Surprise surprise: Obama is a fucking bald-faced lying sack of illegal alien shit.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (14th November 2013),mick silver (14th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Re: BOMBSHELL – Rand Paul: BARACK OBAMA WROTE THE REGULATION TO CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE

Millions of people are getting something they want TAKEN AWAY.

Millions of other people are being FORCED to buy something they dont want.

There is no foreign army, no Bloods and Crips, no UN Troops, no Mobsters, no invading space aliens THAT COULD EVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Because the actual problem is IMAGINED into existence: 'Government' has the moral Right to Rule people.

REALLY think about that and let it sink in real deep like.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iOWNme For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th November 2013),collector (14th November 2013),govcheetos (13th November 2013),horseshoe3 (13th November 2013),mick silver (14th November 2013),VX1 (13th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: BOMBSHELL – Rand Paul: BARACK OBAMA WROTE THE REGULATION TO CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Sui Juris View Post
    Millions of people are getting something they want TAKEN AWAY.

Millions of other people are being FORCED to buy something they dont want.

There is no foreign army, no Bloods and Crips, no UN Troops, no Mobsters, no invading space aliens THAT COULD EVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Because the actual problem is IMAGINED into existence: 'Government' has the moral Right to Rule people.

REALLY think about that and let it sink in real deep like.
    When I got home this evening my wife asked me what was wrong, and I said, after ample warning:

"I am sick and tired of the federal government creating crises, making our lives difficult, and destroying our standard of living and future with never ending corruption, incompetence, greed and fucking arrogant controls!"

My head then exploded.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

mick silver (14th November 2013)

Thanks

Of course, Obummer didn't write shit, but being the good little puppet he is, put his stamp on it. The "President's" number one job is to be the target of blame so the permanent ruling class is not exposed to the proles... you know, the Jesuits... hahahaha.
    “It doesn’t matter how they did 911. It only matters that they lied about it.”

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VX1 For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th November 2013),Cebu_4_2 (13th November 2013),midnight rambler (13th November 2013),ximmy (13th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sui Juris View Post
    But a Black guy can. Because if you disagree you're a RACIST!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

mamboni (13th November 2013),mick silver (14th November 2013),midnight rambler (13th November 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I keep hoping and praying more people will wake the fuck up until there's a critical mass, however 'hope' in this case may be one of my cherished delusions. lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    Of course, Obummer didn't write shit, but being the good little puppet he is, put his stamp on it. The "President's" number one job is to be the target of blame so the permanent ruling class is not exposed to the proles... you know, the Jesuits... hahahaha.
    The Dumb Ass can barely speak, let alone write... He put his hoof on it...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

mick silver (14th November 2013),Neuro (14th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,916 Posts

Guys?, like I keep saying.........good or bad........ignore anything and everything that this guy says.......he is a very dangerous person and all that he is doing is to work the people.

V
    "If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"I'll never stop learning because I'll never stop reading"... Ponce

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponce For This Useful Post:

mick silver (14th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    But a Black guy can. Because if you disagree you're a RACIST!
    call me what you want i dont care
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.