Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Mountain Man Silences Judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,729 Times in 4,267 Posts

Montana Mountain Man Silences Judge.

Raw footage of Ernie Wayne Tertelgte in Three Forks Justice Court

MANHATTAN - It was a packed courtroom on Tuesday for the hearing of Ernie Tertelgte, a Manhattan man who says he's being wrongly prosecuted for trying to feed himself.

Tertelgte, 52 years old, was arrested on Monday and is accused of fishing without a license and then resisting arrest.

He appeared before the judge via video from the Gallatin County Detention Center, and it was standing room only more than a dozen friends and family members filled the small courtroom.

Tertelgte appeared subdued and respectful before the Justice of the Peace during Tuesday's court session, which went very differently than his court appearance earlier this month, where Tertelgte and Three Forks City Judge Wanda Drusch got into a heated exchange.

Terteltge argued that the court did not have the authority to charge him, citing "natural law."

He told the judge, "You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action." He continued, "I am the living man, protected by natural law."

He then yelled, "Do not tell me to shut up! I am the living, natural man, and my voice will be heard!"

Terteltge then pointed at the flag and said, "That is the Jolly Roger, that thing you call the American flag with the gold fringe around it is the Jolly Roger, and you are acting as one of its privateers!"

When the judge noted that he had pleaded not guilty, Terteltge countered, "I never plead, animals plead, sounds like baaaa, oink oink."

The back and forth exchange continued for a few more moments, and the hearing ended after both the judge and the defendant walked out.

This time, extra law enforcement officers were in court Tuesday and the proceedings happened without any outbursts.

A friend of Tertelgte's told us that he and the others came to court to enforce the Constitution.

William Wolf said, "It's we the people that run this and rule this country, not we the courts, not we the government, and if the people don't start standing up for themselves and for each other, we are going to continue being subjects of this government."

Justice Adams set Tertelgte's bond at $500 and his next court hearing is scheduled for January.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LwR0c-CE5g

http://www.kbzk.com/news/packed-cour...out-a-license/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Blink (21st November 2013),gunDriller (21st November 2013),mamboni (21st November 2013),mick silver (21st November 2013),midnight rambler (21st November 2013),Son-of-Liberty (21st November 2013),StreetsOfGold (21st November 2013),ximmy (21st November 2013),zap (26th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,378 Posts

Re: Montana Mountain Man Silences Judge.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General of Darkness For This Useful Post:

Blink (21st November 2013),mamboni (21st November 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,478 Times in 7,660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General of Darkness View Post
    And for this reason one should ALWAYS be very deliberate and limited as to what one affixes one's 'signature' to, as one's signature has VALUE and (can) CREATE(S) LIABILITY. 99% of the time when someone asks for my 'signature'* I print "non-assumpsit" (underlining the term is crucial, and when the term 'SIGNATURE' is under the line where they expect you to sign I make sure that my underlining also strikes the term 'SIGNATURE').

*only very rarely does someone question what it is that I 'signed' and I respond to that, "That's always how I sign something." (however at the jailhouse they won't release you UNLESS you "sign your name as it appears on your BIRTH CERTIFICATE" (what does THAT tell ya?) - and when that occurs it is advisable to add at the end of your mark the letters 'TDC' legibly for threats, duress, and coercion
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Libertytree (21st November 2013),milehi (21st November 2013),vacuum (21st November 2013)

Thanks

Regarding the video in the OP - gawddam bunch of fucking pirates, what goes 'round, comes 'round - live by the sword, die by the sword*

*when pirates roamed the seas a 2-300 years ago, a pirate could see the sun come up for his (or her) very last time on any given day - that's just the nature of being a pirate
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

How do you plead?

Innocent.

You may not plead innocent, you may plead guilty or not guilty.

The courts want the term guilty to come out of your mouth...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (21st November 2013),midnight rambler (21st November 2013)

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    And for this reason one should ALWAYS be very deliberate and limited as to what one affixes one's 'signature' to, as one's signature has VALUE and (can) CREATE(S) LIABILITY. 99% of the time when someone asks for my 'signature'* I print "non-assumpsit" (underlining the term is crucial, and when the term 'SIGNATURE' is under the line where they expect you to sign I make sure that my underlining also strikes the term 'SIGNATURE').

*only very rarely does someone question what it is that I 'signed' and I respond to that, "That's always how I sign something." (however at the jailhouse they won't release you UNLESS you "sign your name as it appears on your BIRTH CERTIFICATE" (what does THAT tell ya?) - and when that occurs it is advisable to add at the end of your mark the letters 'TDC' legibly for threats, duress, and coercion
    My signature isn't on 'my' birth certificate. I was too young to hold a pen when the bastards tried to ensnare me! Perhaps you meant driver's license?

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

just maybe the people of this country are waking up , we all need to stand together if we are every to get back whats ours . this is what make them fear us all
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

zap (26th November 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post
    How do you plead?

Innocent.

You may not plead innocent, you may plead guilty or not guilty.

The courts want the term guilty to come out of your mouth...
    Actually the scam they are running with the pleading is that if you plead, guilty or not guility you are admitting that you fall under the laws jurisdiction. Basically what you are then arguing is whether you did or didn't do it, not if the law applies to you.

A big mistake people make is arguing jurisdiction with the judge when you should be putting the onus of proof of jurisdiction on the prosecutor. They are the ones bringing the charges, the judge is just referee.

When asked to plead you should probably respond with something like, "I am not pleading until the prosecution proves that the statute they are charging me with applies to me the living man."

This way you are not getting into a confrontation with the judge and instead putting the heat where it belongs. Also you need to file proof you are in fact, a free will man and then let the prosecution try and disprove it which they won't be able to do.
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son-of-Liberty For This Useful Post:

Ares (21st November 2013),midnight rambler (21st November 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    My signature isn't on 'my' birth certificate. I was too young to hold a pen when the bastards tried to ensnare me! Perhaps you meant driver's license?
    Reread what I wrote - YOUR NAME appears on the BIRTH CERTIFICATE the state issued on your behalf when your mother abandoned you at the port of entry.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

liberty and justice for all.
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.