Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

Why Bitcoin (And Other Cryptocurrencies) Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Why Bitcoin (And Other Cryptocurrencies) Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

The title should be "Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful Criminals"
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly (4th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The title should be "Why Bitcoin...Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful Criminals"
    Or maybe Why [insert item of value here] Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

item = food, money, gold, water, weapons, toilet paper, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Or maybe Why [insert item of value here] Will Inevitably Become Tools Of The Rich, Powerful, and Criminal

item = food, money, gold, water, weapons, toilet paper, etc.
    Aha! again Silver does not make the top 5 list...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Honestly, if that happens, the anarcho capitalists who started it will simply start another one that they can use free from impediment from the "rich, powerful and criminal".
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Honestly, if that happens, the anarcho capitalists who started it will simply start another one that they can use free from impediment from the "rich, powerful and criminal".

Yep, thats the beauty of cryptocurrencies!
    "We can guarantee cash benefits as far out and at whatever size you like, but we cannot guarantee their purchasing power." – Alan Greenspan

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I've posted elsewhere already, but really good description of how bc works, and a pitch for using it, by clif high on red ice radio here:

Clif High - Hour 1 - Bandwidth Caps, Bitcoin, ISON & Nummo Origins

full description inside ^. Advance to about 30 mins to hear the bc discussion. Despite the chatter around GSUS about bc over the past ~year; I've never really checked it out. This podcast was a great intro. It reminds me of the part 2 or 3? of "Money As Debt", where this sort of currency model was advocated.

I don't have time to watch both M.A.D. 2 & 3 again; here they are, check them out if you never watched-- I recall it was the latter half of the video where the bc-like currency model was advocated:

MONEY AS DEBT 2, THE TRUTH ABOUT MONEY

MONEY AS DEBT 3, THE TRUTH ABOUT MONEY

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I'm a crypto-anarchist (with a Nationalist flare.)

Almost the same thing as anarcho-capitalism, but you create "Law and Order" through cryptography.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I'm with rawdog, if it comes to trading E-flakes I'll just optout and trade mercury dimes, chickens and mangos.

Too much maintenance over a nothingness barter chip.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

mick silver (4th December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

i already trade with a paper and everyone i hand it to take it . and they dont know me nor were i live
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.