Thread: Next coin the next best thing close to a Bitcoin that has become too overbought

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Next coin the next best thing close to a Bitcoin that has become too overbought

Nxt $ 17,308,410 $ 0.017 999,997,986 NXT +66.15 %

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: Next coin the next best thing close to a Bitcoin that has become too overbought

what the hell is that vid . is it NSA
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks

Re: Next coin the next best thing close to a Bitcoin that has become too overbought

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Nxt $ 17,308,410 $ 0.017 999,997,986 NXT +66.15 %

So basically in the video they admitted that the "stakeholders" did a 100% premine of the coin when it was created.

I have seen people attack WDC saying that it is a scam because the creators premined 400,000 coins, and they can't even prove it. Out of 35 million that is just over 1%. pfft that is nothing compared to 100% premine with NXT

NXT is only traded on it's own exchange where the price can be managed by the stakeholders.

Also the 24 hour volume is low compared to other coins like WDC and WDC is traded on 6-7 exchanges that are not affiliated with the coin.

Basically the price of NXT is fake. I have complained to coinmarketcap.com that it should not be listed until it is traded on other exchanges but they are probably paid off. We'll see.

Next to MXnow this is the biggest scam yet.
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.

Thanks

Holy crap. I retract my last statement. These guys are the biggest scammers. They take the cake.

They learned all their tricks by watching how Realsolid ripped everyone off at MCXnow. Check out the disclaimer when you sign up:

Terms and Conditions

DGEX.com is a provider of exchange services for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

While processing manually, deposit and withdrawal orders are generally filled the same day's business hours, or next business day, as soon as your cleared funds are credited to our cryptocurrency account.

Automated payment processing, while available, performs instant crediting of transfers as soon as they are sufficiently confirmed by the p2p network in question.

Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds. All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only.

Transaction costs: as stated on the DGEX.com Fees page.

By using the services offered on this website you (the client / member) agree not to hold any party or persons liable for any errors resulting in a loss of funds arising directly from the information provided by you either using DGEX.com order forms, direct email, phone or fax. Also you agree not to hold any party or persons liable for any third party actions that may result in loss of funds.

Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account should any unforeseen circumstances occur.

When placing orders, please ensure your Bitcoin address and other cryptocurrency account numbers are accurate. Please ensure that all other details required (your contact email address) are also accurate. Order fulfillment resulting from details provided by you is final. Orders cannot be reversed whether or not instructions given were accurate. No claim can be made against DGEX.com for fulfilling a order where the provided information was incorrect.

Privacy Policy: Any details provided to us as a result of requesting any of our services are strictly confidential. Your details will not be shared, sold, rented or divulged to any third party under any circumstances unless specifically being forced to do so by appropriate legal authorities and / or in the event that your transactions are proven to be fraudulent.

These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice.
    You think that the machine is so powerful that you can't fight, when the reality is that you're the battery that powers the machine.

Thanks

Too busy critiquing,

http://coinmarketcap.com/img/Nxt.png Nxt $ 21,199,260 $ 0.021 999,997,986 NXT +34.03 %

Thanks

The price is completely fake. The "stakeholders" have all the coins. They are just trading back and fourth to each other. The price is whatever they want it to be.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Son-of-Liberty View Post
    The price is completely fake. The "stakeholders" have all the coins. They are just trading back and fourth to each other. The price is whatever they want it to be.
    And how is this any different from any other crypto currency?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Blink (22nd December 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    And how is this any different from any other crypto currency?
    With any other coin a miner can come in and mine it without having to shell out BTC. I do this with WDC and for a few days recently Dogecoin.

If someone wants to get NXT they have to buy it.

If the creators of a coin wanted to continue to monopolize a coin they would have to shell out more and more money on computer equipment and electricity because as the value of the coin increased more and more outside miners would be competing with them for coins. Either that or they would have to buy "from" the miners. Even with massive investment at some point the creators share of the coin would drop to less then 50% then 25% etc.

That is the whole point of mining it lets anyone come in and generate some coins without having to BUY them. It is an increase in supply that acts as a counterbalance to the demand. Eventually as a coin matures, hopefully years down the line the coins stop getting minted and the miners are paid with fees.

I did some more research on NXT and the mining rewards for the fee's are made to reward those that already hold more coins. So basically those that started with the coins will always have a mining advantage. With other coins you don't have to own any to start mining and be fairly compensated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Son-of-Liberty For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd December 2013)

Thanks

You're suggesting a miner would undercut an agreed market price?

Intrinsic value is what determines prices other than the market's.

Thanks

Nextcoin Spiking

Earlier in the year, I had a conversation with my father-in-law, Greg, about the merits of Bitcoin and the investment possibility. At the time Bitcoin was trading around $70. The push over $1000 and resulting media attention was the push into the world of Bitcoin for him. An astute handicapper, he asked me for a way to follow the price of Bitcoin. Like anyone knowledgeable about the space, Coin Marketcap serves the purpose very well.

A few nights ago, Greg pointed out to me another coin- Nextcoin (NXT). He asked me if I knew anything about the coin. We have established a position on his call. I have spent a couple of days studying Nextcoin as an investment.

Yesterday, the price really started to head higher and today Nextcoin.org went down due to an influx of traffic.

I reached out to two people involved with Nextcoin about an interview, and each graciously declined because of how busy they are with Nextcoin. Adding all of these things together, it looks like the new guy has some skills.

Attachment 5847

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/...tcoin-spiking/