Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The hopelessly mentally ill reveal their ultimate evil plan

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

The hopelessly mentally ill reveal their ultimate evil plan

Ian Fleming would be hard pressed to conceive of wickedness to this degree (it's worth noting that the ONLY time sociopaths and psychopaths get any treatment is when they get thrown into prison since in that environment they are compelled to get treatment whereas when on the outside they don't see themselves as the wicked ones that they are and therefore are in NO need of getting treatment) -

NSA building computer to crack most encryption - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...df2_print.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (2nd January 2014),vacuum (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Re: The hopelessly mentally ill reveal their ultimate evil plan

bitcoin. hahahahahahahahahahaha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

if you want to protect a computer from being hacked, can't you just unplug the network cable ?
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

Blink (2nd January 2014),Libertarian_Guard (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

I have a little icon on my ps that shows the connection. Anytime I am away I click unable and it's off line. Probably don't help much but it can't hurt.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Truth does not exist according to him.

Steven Hawking is mentally ill...but has you all convinced to worship him.

Evil wants to be good...look good...So that those ignorant of Truth supply evil with power.

Evil supplies what you want to get what evil wants...power...more and more power to amass enough power to defeat GOD and obtain absolute power over all and everything.

GOD is the supply of power to you all and you all make a free will choice to supply power to what you want to supply power to...to obtain what you want.

All the encryption is cracked...The people that make encryption software have the master key to the backdoor.

Anyone one not ignorant of Truth...Knows this....Imagine for a nanosecond filling up a data center with billions of dollars worth of data and you lose the key?

The Internet was given you all for free to get you hooked...The instant you chose to connect to the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on...it was checkmate.

LAW of the Jung le

Black hat (negative 1), Grey hat (zero 0), White hat (positive 1) hackers

I created Hypertiger in 1987

To run around in the Matrix.

I worked for 2 years and saved up half my pay to buy a the best computer that money could buy along with scanners and sound digitizers...I could do back then what you see being done now.

I wanted to create Artificial intelligence.

I found after studying how people operated...That they already were artificial intelligences and that the they were already following programs they accepted to the logical conclusion.

Have you even questioned who or what is behind your addiction to computers?

Or anything?

I did from the moment I was able to question when i was a small child...Why...and no one around me seemed to know why they did what they did...To me especially and to others.

But tyrants do not explain their actions.

persuasion...force...annihilation.

please supply the demand for what is wanted or else be annihilated.

You all have been trying to annihilate me for decades now.

For refusal to supply your demands for power....the foolish belief that I owe you more than what you need...that you deserve something you do not deserve.

you want to hide from the all seeing eye?

Then turn invisible...run out into the wilderness and vanish into the mists of time.

Because inside "electrified" civilization or the Matrix...You are totally naked.

Thinking you can hide or have privacy...Is just a cherished delusion.

Snowden - "wrote in Ars Technica that he had no trouble getting work because he was a "computer wizard""

Assange - "was a hacker as a teenager, then a computer programmer before becoming known for his work with WikiLeaks"

Manning - "Manning excelled at the saxophone, science, and computers, creating her first website at the age of ten. Manning taught herself how to use PowerPoint, won the grand prize three years in a row at the local science fair, and in sixth grade, took top prize at a statewide quiz bowl."

I consider them to be idiotic epic failures.

Lying Leaders give you what you want to get what they want...more and more power...from ignorant followers...A.K.A. Useful idiots

Internet = master/dealer

You all = slaves/addicts

But feed those negatives through...the embrace positive reject negative algorithm....and you get....Master transformed into server and slave transformed into client.

Then master/dealer slave/addict relationship....Becomes the client-server model.

"Creates servile sons or petulant puppies"--Carl Jung on the product of Sigmund Freud's manipulations of people's psyche...(Psyché in French) (ψυχή).is the Greek term for soul)

You all have zero idea that these connections allow the social engineers to run around in your minds and manipulate you all without your knowledge.

I know Truth so they can not hack into my head and take control...You all constantly post content from other sources and are nothing more than rebroadcasters.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Look at this drivel...You can trace the NSA back to 1917...and it has been collecting data since the early 1960's...only people born yesterday are ignorant of this...revelation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/02/op...f=opinion&_r=0

He's in Russia because he's a Russian/Soviet asset.

The Guardian is a Russian/Soviet front...it's been that way for decades.

Its game set match on the good old USA.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Yes that is what you all are in the end...digital electronic game players...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    bitcoin. hahahahahahahahahahaha
    http://bitcoinmagazine.com/6021/bitc...ow-we-can-fix/

If the NSA does actually build a quantum computer that can break current cryptography, that means the entire internet is basically broken, and bitcoins will be the least of our worries.

Also, from the article:

“I don’t think we’re likely to have the type of quantum computer the NSA wants within at least five years, in the absence of a significant breakthrough maybe much longer,” Lloyd told The Washington Post in a recent interview.
    For other reasons not posted here, I'm not sure if bitcoins will survive five more years anyway.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Bitcoins are lies people believe are Truth.

They are bits of information...electromagnetic polarity differentials on hard disk platters...units of account.

You supply or modulate money...or some other tangible asset into numerical binary machine code or units of account and then demodulate or demand the binary numerical machine code to be transformed into money...or some other tangible asset.

Kind of like so called quantum teleportation.

People do this everyday on the stockmarkets...No money exists there either...the number at the end of the day is just the logical conclusion of the supply/demand equation...If more "money" is modulated than demodulated the number is Green (positive) and if more money is demodulated than modulated the number is red (negative).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypertiger For This Useful Post:

mick silver (3rd January 2014)