Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colorado Mt High

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Re: Colorado Mt High

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    "or addicted to." the new healthcare laws will be used to change the definition of that.
    i don't think America (the government) is ready for the intersection of drug re-legalization and gun freedom.

in general i think the right to self-medicate and the right to self-defend are both codified, in the Declaration of Independence. ("life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness").

however, there is a large police state and a huge medical-industrial complex that cares far more about $$ and control than about health, who dis-agree with me.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

"or addicted to." the new healthcare laws will be used to change the definition of that. they've already done it to the medical weed people:

http://www.nssf.org/share/PDF/ATFOpenLetter092111.pdf

read a story yesterday that they will now be trying to expand this to legal purchasers of it. good luck with buying guns if you are on the frequent pot buying list.
    Nice find!

Now, if the pot stores require a drivers license/ID to purchase pot (I bet they do), no firearms for the pot smoking anti-government rebel's!

Pot should have never been 'legalized'...it should have been decriminalized.

So now, when an on-record pot buyer/smoker applies for a firearm, their history will be cross referenced with the state pot list, and they will be denied.

Furthermore, California is already going door to door confiscating firearms from non-legal gun owners. I expect this to happen in the pot 'legalized' states soon.

Suck it up suckers!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

chad (2nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Nice find!
    Now if the pot stores require a drivers license/ID to purchase pot, no firearms for the pot smoking anti-government rebel's!
    Pot should have never been 'legalized'...it should have been decriminalized.
    So now, when an on record pot buyer/smoker applies for a firearm, their history will be cross referenced with the state pot list, and they will be denied.
    Furthermore, California is already going door to door confiscating firearms from non-legal gun owners. I expect this to happen in the pot 'legalized' states soon.
    these criminals will stop at nothing.

Thanks

these criminals will stop at nothing.
    Colarado - Anyone 21 and older, with a valid government ID, is allowed to purchase
    http://www.summitdaily.com/news/9560...colorado-ounce

Once stripped of their firearms, they will easily be loaded into the cattle train cars when the time comes.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

first state in America to license the sale of the drug
    Anyone see anything wrong with this wording?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

madfranks (2nd January 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Anyone see anything wrong with this wording?
    Nope, it's perfectly worded!
    And if you jumble the letters, it says "goodbye firearms suckers"
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Meanwhile, Florida State Troopers are gleefully waiting at the border with dogs to stop and search Colorado vehicles.
    I'm a Colorado local and it's all over the news, how all the state patrols from adjacent states (Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas) are gearing up major patrols to catch people coming back from Colorado with weed that is still illegal to possess in those states.

Honestly it's just so pathetic that people who carry a leaf from a plant are arrested and caged! What is wrong with people?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Santa (2nd January 2014)

Thanks

Nice find!

Now, if the pot stores require a drivers license/ID to purchase pot (I bet they do), no firearms for the pot smoking anti-government rebel's!
    You better believe they do. The law requires all purchasers of recreational cannabis to provide a drivers license which is scanned and put into a database.

So now, when an on-record pot buyer/smoker applies for a firearm, their history will be cross referenced with the state pot list, and they will be denied.
    I'm sure this will be the case. However, if you're so inclined, the law allows individuals to grow and harvest up to 6 cannabis plants of your own. So if this is your thing, and you know how to grow, dry, and roll your own, you're ok.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Sean Azzariti, 32, a former Marine and veteran of two tours of Iraq will become the first legal customer in the nation's history
    Bull crap. This statement indicates that cannabis was illegal for all of the nation's history, which is was not. People freely bought and sold cannabis from the revolution until the late 30s when the scribbles of politicians declared this plant a "drug" that had to be controlled.
    - Lew Rockwell

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Libertarian_Guard (2nd January 2014),Serpo (2nd January 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I see a couple ways it could go:

1. MJ becomes a way to have social pacification, same as vodka in USSR times - a way to burn off / drown your troubles and keep a lid on rebellion.

2. MJ becomes a new source of tax money, people in CO are healthier and more health-conscious on average, so, gotta have tax revenues from somewhere.
    2a. MJ increases tourism, so that is more tax money.

3. MJ legalization paves the way for more legalization (though as above, I agree it should have been de-criminalized!) as the expected narco-terrorism etc. never materializes. Same as how we were all told blood would run in the streets and there would be all kinds of Wild West behavior if a state got concealed carry - but that never happened, either.