Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In San Francisco, It’s Illegal to Store Your Own Stuff in Your Own Garage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: In San Francisco, It’s Illegal to Store Your Own Stuff in Your Own Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Ahahahah

Hope you meant "gray water". My friend!

Black water tanks are where the piss and shit are stored!

Gray water is bath water/wash water!
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Ponce meant the tank was the color black, not storing black water.

LOL!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Ponce meant the tank was the color black, not storing black water.

LOL!
    Yes!

Agreed!

But at first read and not remembering other posts he has made!!

One would naturally think black water tank = as in travel trailers/boats and such!

Hoot!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Probably due to theft and greedy insurance companies.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

And if dont own a car , then it has too stay perfectly empty.............because "they"said so....

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"“Private and public storage garages in apartment houses and hotels shall be used only for storage of automobiles.”

This law, as bad as it is, is not about "Your Own Garage."

This is about United Nations Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development prison planet controls that are very strong in San Fran and the "Bay Area."

In population-dense upscale urban areas, there are also more and more bad laws like this on people who own their own single-family house - not renting. Not a stack'em & pack'em building full of multiple living units. These bad laws on private home owners are starting out as "homeowners associations fees and rules" but there are general city ordinances now that are telling even private home owners who are not part of a home owners association area what they can and cannot do with their front yard, driveway, grass etc. and what they can display in the way of signs.

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a whole lot easier to search a garage quickly with ONLY a car than one with boxes and all kinds of stuff stacked all over the place, especially if you are going house to house (garage to garage)

Iridium
    Thanks

I recall being astonished in the late 80's seeing ads renting outdoor parking spaces, on the street, for hundreds of dollars a month in SF...
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

There is the principle of 'impossibility'. Here is the code again

“Private and public storage garages in apartment houses and hotels shall be used only for storage of automobiles.
    Now two points.

Does a singular 'garage' fit in the heading of plural 'garages'?

If you have a one car garage is it possible to fit 'automobiles' (two or more) in it at the same time?

The concept of singular and plural has baffled lawmakers for at least 400-500 years. In all that time they still don't get it right.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

my focking eyes hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Yes I do have a hot tub that I use every two days in winter to take a bath.....in summer I use my 550 gallon black water tank where the top water in the tank is always hot......nothing like a naked Cuban taken a bath in his backyard ahahahhaahah.

V
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Yes I do have a hot tub that I use every two days in winter to take a bath.....in summer I use my 550 gallon black water tank where the top water in the tank is always hot......nothing like a naked Cuban taken a bath in his backyard ahahahhaahah.

V
    Amigo

You may want to try something like this for a winter hot tub!

Cowboy hot tub!

Attachment 6691

Kinda cool in a haphazard way..

Can not figure if they are washing or are lunch!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."