Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to a Person of Privilege

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Re: An Open Letter to a Person of Privilege

You do not want to understand...You only understand what you want to understand...That is why you do not understand.

You come here to be entertained...that is all you understand...and if you do not like the program you are watching...You just change the channel to a program you like...simple.

That is what you all do...It's why you connect to the Internet...You are seeking support for or to promote your cherished delusions.

That is what the millions and million and ultimately billions of people that connect to the Internet created by DARPA are doing...It's the ratings for broadcast television are dropping and news papers are going out of business...The Internet is more entertaining.

It supplies what you want better than television or newspapers.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Out of sight and out of mind is the religion of the BLIND.

I do not ignore any of you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

Can't you just ignore him? I do.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...wnypo1_250.jpg
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS
    YOU GOYIM ARE WORTHLESS

I guess this explains why most of the threads now at GSUS are clogged with this mentally ill shit.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

You are the one suffering from delusions of grandeur.

The psychiatric profession feeds off society by supplying who or what with what they want for a paycheck? What service to they supply to the paymaster...Who do you gobble for sustenance?...Because you must...You are a normal or sane person...and normal sane people all lick or polish the boots of their paymasters...That is who the trained professional credentialed monkeys serve.

I'm suffering from...I do not drop to my knees and gobble for a paycheck syndrome...like the rest of the trained chimps masquerading as adult Human beings.

I decide whether to supply the demand for yield or not...I'm the master of my destiny...I'm not a slave to want.

I do not have a Jew or anyone or anything with a gun to my head forcing me do what I'm doing...I choose to do what I do and when I notice that a person thinks I'm their property...I say...Sorry game player...I do not play games...You claimed that you needed help...and now it appears you do not need my help anymore...good bye...go find a new play thing to play with....But you all just whine and cry behind your masters back...until the master shows up...then you turn into academy award brown nosers...Until your whole head is rammed up their asses.

You all are nothing more than hypocritical sophists...Pure and simple.

"The essential claim of sophistry is that the actual logical validity of an argument is irrelevant (if not non-existent); it is only the ruling of the audience which ultimately determines whether a conclusion is considered "true" or not. By appealing to the prejudices and emotions of the judges, one can garner favorable treatment for one's side of the argument and cause a factually false position to be ruled true."--Sophistry A.K.A Democracy or Truth by Popular delusion/consensus

Gang rapists.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertiger View Post
    You are the one suffering from delusions of grandeur.

The psychiatric profession feeds off society by supplying who or what with what they want for a paycheck? What service to they supply to the paymaster...Who do you gobble for sustenance?...Because you must...You are a normal or sane person...and normal sane people all lick or polish the boots of their paymasters...That is who the trained professional credentialed monkeys serve.

I'm suffering from...I do not drop to my knees and gobble for a paycheck syndrome...like the rest of the trained chimps masquerading as adult Human beings.

I decide whether to supply the demand for yield or not...I'm the master of my destiny...I'm not a slave to want.

I do not have a Jew or anyone or anything with a gun to my head forcing me do what I'm doing...I choose to do what I do and when I notice that a person thinks I'm their property...I say...Sorry game player...I do not play games...You claimed that you needed help...and now it appears you do not need my help anymore...good bye...go find a new play thing to play with....But you all just whine and cry behind your masters back...until the master shows up...then you turn into academy award brown nosers...Until your whole head is rammed up their asses.

You all are nothing more than hypocritical sophists...Pure and simple.

"The essential claim of sophistry is that the actual logical validity of an argument is irrelevant (if not non-existent); it is only the ruling of the audience which ultimately determines whether a conclusion is considered "true" or not. By appealing to the prejudices and emotions of the judges, one can garner favorable treatment for one's side of the argument and cause a factually false position to be ruled true."--Sophistry A.K.A Democracy or Truth by Popular delusion/consensus

Gang rapists.
    i hope i am here the day he turns on the webcam. i'm thinking 90 pounds, frazzled hair, newton shooter big wide eyes, and crumpled dirty clothes. probably cheeto hands as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chad For This Useful Post:

Libertytree (14th January 2014)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

You all can drop to you knees and shatter your knee caps and leave blood splatters and hope or pray with tears streaming down your faces that I'm suffering from a mental problem.

Sorry but I just do not see how worshiping the ground you all walk upon is sane...I have been taking what you all post into consideration for at least a decade now...And I'm just not convinced...and I figure giving you all the benefit of doubt for 10 years is long enough to deliberate.

In real life what would you do to me?

Nothing...because in real life I know you would do everything in your power to make pay dearly for refusing to supply your tyrannical demands for what you want...support for your cherished delusions of grandeur...That you are the champions of the one true religion.

In real life I'm invisible....Because you can not murder what you can not see.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 Times in 1,033 Posts

umm, you've already admitted you have a mental problem and that your wife had mental health people come to your house. or maybe it was one of the other people in you that did that?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,161 Posts

"cheeto hands".......lmao..good one.
    "Truth is treason in the empire of lies"...Ron Paul
    "A government is a bunch of people, usually, notably ungoverned"...
    Shepherd Book, Firefly

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    i hope i am here the day he turns on the webcam. i'm thinking 90 pounds, frazzled hair, newton shooter big wide eyes, and crumpled dirty clothes. probably cheeto hands as well.
    http://mmariluh.files.wordpress.com/...eeto.png?w=535
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...4&d=1389720828

Attachment 5944
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

chad (14th January 2014),PatColo (14th January 2014),Twisted Titan (14th January 2014)