Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

AFP's S.Hoax coverage has been mixed. On the pro-hoax side they had JFriend, and I guess VThorn; and on the pro-SH-joo-narrative side was Delphi & MCP... I may have missed some characters there. Gahary has always labored to be 'neutral' and 'undecided', but I've detected clues where he's seemingly been sympathetic to the pro-hoax side.

anyway, here's another case of "haven't listened, and don't plan to"; but you can catch the buzz via the 24 mami's comments.

Spingola Speaks 2015.06.27

Keith Johnson returns to talk about the many popular Sandy Hook myths widely disseminated within the "alternative" media

Let the festivities begin!

32k CF Download

Posted by zapoper at 1:11 AM 24 comments: http://img1.blogblog.com/img/icon18_email.gif

one commenter posts this, adding:

At minute 45: Wolfgang says he is working with Russia Today and says they may do a big story. If this happens this is going to be really big. Wouldn't that kick the lid off the White House trash can.

Don't hold your breath.

1hr 6m:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_0w_Zb_w6c

Wolfgang Halbig & Aaron Wilson on June 22, 2015
    https://yt3.ggpht.com/-kXQodEiU4jA/A...k-no/photo.jpg AltMediaRadio

Published on Jun 23, 2015
    Sandy Hook (no)Facts routed and the vast false flag industrial complex revealed.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th July 2015),slvrbugjim (29th June 2015)

Thanks

Thought this reply was very good so I now am posting it here...

https://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif The_Mad_Subtitler said...I swore to myself I wouldnt comment in here... but I cant take it any longer.

Flowers and Peaches ... you say there is no proof that Keith is disinfo. Your statement of lack of proof is no proof that he isn't. I have no idea what this Keith clown has for motivation. I can only surmise. But what exists is a growing mountain of detailed information that Sandy Hook is screwy and there is plenty of room for motive behind the evidence. The official story has to be bogus. The school was not operational. It was out of code. It was toxic waste dump. It is missing evidence of being a live school. Ambulance drivers were stopped at the Firehouse...No one called the hello rescue with a flight surgeon who was ~15 minutes away… Life time gag orders by school demolition workers...modification of laws prior the incident ... the town was in financial stress… history of drills … lies about the quality of the school which looked like a garbage pile… and that freaky ass sign "everyone must check in!" ...everyone walking around with color-coded DHS lanyards on ...stuff showing up a day early... who the heck ordered the porta potties? and on and on and on ... Spingola continues because people just get tired of saying the same things to people with their hands over their eyes. Zap posts her crap because not everything she preaches is an absolute out and out lie and he probably doesn’t want to listen to all the whining and moaning. Basically Spingola serves fresh ice cream with her shit. The only problem is that if you mix ice cream and shit you get shit flavored ice cream.

For you to trust the official story because you cannot perceive how a whole town could be in on it? How exactly does that compare with the fact that our entire congress is in on screwing the American people over... bought off ... and in the pockets of those with the MONEY. Your inability to perceive the bigger picture is due to a lack of general knowldege and also is probably because you watched the boob tube and saw someone shed a tear over non-existent children and now you are emotionally invested. You are taking an EMOTIONAL STANCE which horribly devoid of logic. I will say it now and I will say it proudly: I don’t give a rat’s ass about the parents of these supposed dead children. They are lying sacks of crap and should burn in hell. And you are foolish to believe them. Everyone of those caskets were closed save one with a rag on the face. No one even knows how they transported them. They certainly didnt send them to the hospital first to be declared dead which is standard protocol. The hospitals in the area were drumming their fingers waiting. We still have no answer as to why they never called the helicopters. The only answer we got was they didnt have room to land. I guess you guys have never seen these people in action. Over 20 children they would have landed if the fireman had had to chop trees down. The helio team stated that they didnt know why they didnt call.

Now we have video evidence that Homeland Security was there and put in that freaky sign! Deny that Spingola you whiny sack of pus.

June 28, 2015 at 6:01 PM
    The human capacity for the abnegation of truth is unlimited
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum
    Amat victoria curam

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slvrbugjim For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th July 2015),Blink (30th June 2015),Cebu_4_2 (29th June 2015),Jewboo (18th July 2015),midnight rambler (29th June 2015)

Thanks

Another 'for posterity' post; I haven't and don't expect to listen to her victoria jackson + toad voice, solo, for hours, as she recites annoying and easily deconstructed 'Flip the Script & Project' shite. But I assume these podcasts will have lots of S.Hoax re-bunking, given that MCP's false flags book, like the late MCP, take the position that S.Hoax happened as dajooz.zion.gov have purported... lol

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th July 2015)

Palladium
    Thanks

One his last weekly poddcast, Wolf Wall Street ( WWS, "The Fourth Position", http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=85857&cmd=tc ) mentioned that, Deanna has "relaxed" her formerly FIRM position that SH happened "as advertised". He says that she now claims that, "EVEN IF" it was not entirely as reported, she insists that the main thrust of the story is still about the horrors of vaccinations.

Has anyone else got wind of this alleged "even if" admission by Deanna?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th July 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Jerrylynnb, I listened to Delphi-Deanna's appearance on the Pete Santilli show. For those who missed it, it's the first 23 mins of this MP3; but then the SHoax topic spills into the first several minutes of the next guest's appearance beginning at the bottom of the hour. I would call it must-listening, if you're following along with this saga. Santilli's was the first Deanna interview I've heard who's challenged her on her complete blind faith & reliance on djooz.gov's "official reports" & "news" stories, in supporting her proclaimed S.Hoax beliefs. Deanna gave some quite absurd "responses", lol. Following, I will be transcribing key bits which indicate where Delphi's head is at.

2:07:30 PS: Still, you can't say with absolute certainty that you know what happened with Sandy Hook, right?

2:07:37 DS: Well, yes, you CAN say exactly what happened, because, they have come out with all the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, and I have dug through them, other people have dug through them, [...]. The hoaxers would have you believe that THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS. OR ACTORS, YES!! IS THAT RIDICULOUS OR WHAT?!? EVEN A CHILD COULD SEE IT!!

2:08:55 PS: So, you've said you read the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, and, I'm not even going by the conspiracy theories. How do we know that we're to trust those reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018? Can we?

2:09:10 DS: I think that, yes, I think you can.

2:11:00 DS: There was a sign, says "EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN HERE". Well that sign in Sofia's video, she implies that that was there on the morning of December 14th. It was not. It was not there on Friday; it was not there on Saturday; it WAS there on TUESDAY, when Megan Kelly interviewed Rosen, Gene Rosen. And, everything was back to normal, relatively back to normal. Schools had resumed, and you could see a bus drive by.

2:13:15 DS: There are mistakes in the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, because human beings created the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018.

2:13:20 PS: Human beings, and human beings make intentional errors sometimes too, so we have to also consider the other side of the coin. Yeah, that isn't the do all end all be all; the sources of information we have to conduct our research, unfortunately I think are kind of tainted as well.

2:13:35 DS: Ah, I disagree with respect to these. These are just the, the officers that were there; they talk about what they saw.

2:14:00 PS: Wolfgang Halbig, is he part of that whole psyop?

2:14:05 DS: Well, of course, of course.

2:14:50 DS: And! The SUITE! He said he had a SUITE! At 5703 Red Buck Lake Road. AH, NO, it was just a MAILBOX at the UPS Store!
    2:15:30 PS: Deanna, I'm going to be honest with you. Don't be so trusting of those reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018that are put out there. Because there WAS a conspiracy to do something, we don't know what it is, ...

2:15:55 DS: The BIG ISSUE, is the psychiatric drug industry, which is very big in Connecticut. [...] I think this whole operation, might be damage control for the psychiatric drug industry, which makes billions and billions of dollars each year.

So, Deanna's biggest problem evident from the Santilli show snips I've transcribed above, remains her near-total reliance upon THE REPORTShttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, committing the Fallacy: Appeal to Authority:

The MP3 link to this 3/31/14 Santilli show above, formerly hosted at gsradio.net, is now dead. I found the whole 3 hour show at Santilli's YT channel; but don't worry, Delphi's portion is only 23 minutes. Advance the play bar to 2hr 7m for the top of Delphi's appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcdko0wiXa4

In my quoted reply above, originally reply #101, I've edited the minute marks to conform with youtube's version of the show.

The dead gsradio.net MP3 link mentioned above came to my attention after I commented in the Mami's thread for Delphi's most recent Sunstein-Spingola and Friends 7/13/2015 show, where I pasted a few transcriptions from the Santilli show. 12 comments there atm; 2 from Delphi where she laughably dodges the issue of her Santilli show statements, opting instead to try to promote her books. But Delphi's soliciting your shekels for her books is in the good way; not like those eeeevil deceivers, Halbig & Smallstorm, who are just trying to trick you out of your shekels in the bad way... lol.

Deanna said...
    I was on Pete Santilli's program on March 31, 2014 to talk about the first two books. He had asked for pdf copies of them which I sent to him. I had just decided to discontinue my critique of Sofia Smallstorm's video and instead write a book. I had no idea that Santilli was going to bring up the Sandy Hook issue. That was prior to the majority of my research on the SH issue.
    July 14, 2015 at 6:31 PM

Scorpio said...

Deanna turns the thread into another commercial for her books, while simultaneously not addressing any of the issues - lol.
    July 14, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Deanna said...
    What issue - LOL
    July 14, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Scorpio said...
    Read the thread, Deanna....
    July 14, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Thanks

I replied again in the Mami's thread for Delphi's 7/13/15 show. Pasting here for posterity, lest it disappear from Mami's at the whim of a mod:

Zeetip said...
    Until Deanna returns to reply for herself; my guess as to her probable response to her Santilli show statements, which I base upon this, her 7/13/15 solo show, is that she would replay yet again the Halbig clip from
    http://tinyurl.com/odkvvod
    where, exasperated, Halbig bemoans Deanna's apparent complete faith and reliance "...ON A POLICE REPORT!!"; which Deanna would follow up, again, with forced 'mocking' laughter (rolleyes).

Hey Deanna, can you please ask your past.present.employers.gov.mil snitch friend Keith Johnson when he's going to finally release his epic & comprehensive documentary rebunking "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook"

He promised this epic rebunking during your 12/14/14 roundtable show, with guests KJ & Anonymous-Wade, shortly after 00:21:30, ref:
    http://tinyurl.com/kd7guwg

It's been 7 months now, and we're still waiting for KJ's epic rebunking video, ?!?

July 15, 2015 at 2:43 AM
    https://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Thanks

97 COMMENTS presently re Delphi's 7/13 sandy hoax show... :O I'm in there as "zeetip", Ognir's there, and Scorpio (one of mami's mods) all piling on Delphi.

Latest, only one comment atm...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Spingola and Friends 7/16/2015

Deanna talks again(Part 3) about Michael Collins Piper's False Flags: Template for Terror and The Judas Goats: The Enemy Within. See numerous videos of MCP talking about various subjects here. People may listen to his final podcast Michael Collins Piper - Who Really Won World War II? The Inside Story of the Kennedy Dynasty.

Show-page Spingola.com SpingolaSpeaks.net

Adolf Hitler Mega-post
    The Holocaust Mega-post
    The New Babylon - PDF
    Who Controls America?

Download

Posted by WHOOLI at 8:53 PM 1 comment:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th July 2015)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

It's up to 98 comments on the DS show on SH hoax. Just wanted to bring this comment over here b/c it sums things up perfectly and I agree 100%:

Jlynn Littleberry said... All of us, including Deanna, have the
    *right* to choose when we will, and when
    we will NOT, believe a government report.

Deanna had gotten a good reputation for
    not accepting mainstream versions of
    historical events, and, when she DECIDED
    to embrace the government report, and
    for the flimsiest of reasons ("...it was
    just the officers on the scene writing down
    what the saw..."), that knocked me
    (and many others, I suspect) off the bus
    (the bus of former admirers of Deanna
    as a researcher, podcast host, and truth-seeker).

That hurt!

But, in the end, she exercised her right
    to choose to believe a government report,
    and, nobody is going to change that.

So be it.

I, along with many former admirers, choose
    to discount anything she has to say about
    anything, after her stubbornness in adhering
    to the pretense that the government report
    stands as solid evidence, worthy of being
    believed on its own.

By now, even when she has interesting
    guests on, I just can't get worked up enough
    to listen. I suppose if she were to have
    John Kaminski on her show, I'd probably
    listen but he wouldn't let her off the hook
    on Sandy Hook (that poetic phrase was not
    intentional - it just came out).

We may never know just what happened
    to Deanna - she may not even know herself,
    but, she obviously doesn't see, or won't
    admit, that her willingness to believe
    the government report discredits her as
    a spokesman for those seeking truth
    in today's world of so much deception
    and fakery, especially by government
    public releases.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (19th July 2015),Jewboo (18th July 2015),Tumbleweed (24th July 2015)

Thanks

^ good reply from jerrylynnb there; jerry I hope you'll paste it into Delphi's latest show thread at mami's; coz the one you posted it in will see very few eyeballs at this point; the newer show will pick up the discussion baton.

One critique of your reply might be; and yes this gets pretty far afield but IIRC someone above in this thread suggested something similar before; namely that Delphi's (being bribed/threatened/coerced??) assuming her untenable S.Hoax campaign, blatantly using every disinfo ploy in the book, does tend to discredit all her work... notably, holohoax truth & pharma. So your saying you'll probably discount anything she has to say about anything; that sort of reinforces that "CT" about Delphi's taking on her S.Hoax role... knowhatamean? Just a thought... my first guess really, is her controllers' primary intent is to inject cog. diss. into the SH Truth community, cause infighting, divide & rule. "... a world where all realities are possible, but where none are knowable..."

Delphi did have Kaminski on in the past year sometime. Above in this thread I pointed to the Fetcho/Kaminski (or was it with Nick/Bread/Circuses?) show where JK implied that he'd fallen out with delphi over her SH campaign. I know when he was on her show again some months later, SH was NOT brought up, as if by some back room 'pre-agreement' not disclosed to listeners.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (19th July 2015)

Palladium
    Thanks

Yes, Patcolo, I realized after I posted that comment that it might imply that I jump to the conclusion that everything Deanna has promoted is also false. I am familiar with that technique - have an agent promote a theory the controllers want discredited, and, then, after the agent has a massive following, discredit the agent (according to plan), and, thereby discredit the unwanted theory to boot.

I try not to let myself fall for that - sometimes a charleton will actually tell something that is true (What do they say? "A broke clock is right twice a day").

What I mean to say (and not being an English major I'm inept at literary techniques) is that I won't pay ATTENTION to Deanna because she has demonstrated that she got broke, at least once. Since I got no way of knowing what got broke with her, I have to go deaf when she speaks so as not to give, nor DENY, credence to anything she says (she might actually put on a good show about something - but I got no way of knowing anymore).

I tend to be impressionable, so, I try to practice discretion as to who I pay attention to.

The truth is, so many of the topics she explored on her prior shows still seem SPOT ON to me.

She might be an agent, and I wonder about that also, but, it also just might be her motherly instincts clouded her judgement since the tale spun was centered around a horror story about children - I've seen that often enough.

I usually get notices from John Kaminski when he appears as a guest on any show (he's good about his mailing list), and I don't recall getting that notice. I'm going to search the archives because I want to listen to all of John Kaminski's appearances, even those on Deanna's podcast. Thanks for the mention. I'm disappointed in John for appearing on Deanna and letting himself be muzzled as to Sandy Hook - that is not the John Kaminski I've grown to admire - I gotta' find that podcast and listen. I heard the show with Fetcho - John is always worth listening to - twice.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

PatColo (24th July 2015)