Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

It *kills me* to have to post this criticism of Deanna Spingola [henceforth "DS"], as I've seen her as a fountain of high quality 'Truthy' information ever since I first discovered her a couple years ago. See:

Thread: mp3s - Spingola with ZionCrimeFactory, Kaminski, Lawson, others
    Thread: Vaccine [BioWeapon] Awareness Week - Deanna Spingola podcasts
    Thread: MEN: alt prostate cancer discussion on Spingola
    Thread: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola
    Thread: great truth radio podcast blog - no commercials!

... and in 10s of other GSUS threads of varying topics, I've linked to DS podcasts where her guest was relevant to the thread topic. DS has emerged as probably my single favorite & most highly-valued radio podcaster. So it was crushing for me to listen to yesterday's (15 Jan 2014) DS show, which she did solo, discussing her [proclaimed...] view of the Sandy Hoax controversy.

Find the MP3 of the 81 minute show here, for downloading or listening via the player console there. DS "jumps the shark" beginning at 12:20; transcribing here:

" [...] I believe that on December 14 2012, twenty year old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children, and 6 adult staff members, at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut, which was founded in 1705, which had a population in 2012 of 28,042 people. Before driving to the school, Lanza shot and killed his mother Nancy, and as first responders arrived, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Friends and family attended the many funerals that were held. There were people that were killed. There were funerals.

Now, with regards to Sandy Hook, and the Boston bombing. Those are two entirely different events. The Boston bombing, with the guy in the wheelchair, and the fake blood, and all the other things that were associated with that event, which I believe was held, was orchestrated, in order to draw attention from Sandy Hook. There were obviously a lot of questionable things in that event, in the Boston Marathon event, and I do believe that it was a distraction from Sandy Hook, to get us focused on the next event, you know, let's move on, let's forget about Sandy Hook, let's move on to Boston. Don't focus on Sandy Hook people, let's go on to Boston.

Now, a little background on why I believe these things. [...] "
    < quote ends at 14:13 in the podcast.

DS then spends nearly the entire remainder of the show, (obviously) reading her prepared dissertation: a presumably factual summary of how evil Big Pharma is, about the perilous side effects of their SSRI anti-depressant drugs, and about their extraordinary control of government, doctors, med schools, etc. DS does take a brief detour from her Evil Big Pharma spiel, beginning at 30:40,

" [...] A little bit about Adam Lanza. His mother loved guns. She often took her sons to one of the shooting ranges in the area. She was active there. She was a gun enthusiast. Adam removed the hard drive from his computer and damaged it prior to the shooting, which created a challenge for the investigators in recovering data. He was obsessed with massive school shootings. He actually had a target range in his basement, where he practiced target shooting; and you can do that without actually shooting you know. He was obsessed. He was particularly obsessed with the Columbine High School massacre, and other shootings. This was just part of his mentallity. [...] " < quote ends at 31:40 in the podcast.

DS then went on to resume her Evil Big Pharma spiel. Regarding the '...guns..' detour above, DS uncharacteristically did not cite her source for these assertions about the Lanzas & guns. But I was following and participating in the live http://spingola.chatango.com chat which is active simultaneously with DS's live show, and I asked DS what her source was for the above '...guns..' assertions. At the next break, DS responded with,

Obsessions of Adam Lanza, Newtown Killer, in Detail - NYTimes.com (31 March 2013)*

Did you catch that? DS's "source", was none other than The JEW NEW York Times... No wonder she uncharacteristically didn't cite her source for these assertions in her live show; it would have instantly crushed the cred of the Sandy Hoax 'message' which her solo show was designed to deliver. What's next, is DS going to come out affirming zion.nist.gov's WTC7 story, coz NYT reported it?

*(Note: In her show-chat session, DS did not LINK to her NYT source; she only dropped a TEXT chat message with title, NYT, and date. I've closed the chatango chat window already and I'm not sure how to retrieve the entire show-chat at chatango; but her citation's title included the word "Chilling", it was NYT, and it was dated March '13. My Startpage search for the NYT story she cited didn't yield anything with all 3 of those ingredients, only the latter 2. The only NYT Lanza story with the word "Chilling" in the title, was dated in Nov '13: Chilling Look at Newtown Killer, but No 'Why' - NYTimes.com. So I pointed to the Mar '13 NYT story above. It could be she drew from multiple NYT/Lanza articles, though she didn't cite them in her show-chat session.)

So, DS's proclaimed view of 'The REAL Truth of Sandy Hoax', is right in line with that which TUT blog's Glenn/Piper/Tillawi crew has advocated though 2013, namely that zion.gov's official SH narrative is essentially accurate, and that the lethal side effects of Evil Big Pharma's SSRI's should be the take-home message of Sandy Hoax. DS presented her show as "a different take on Sandy Hook"; but there was nothing 'different' about it; it was just her falling in line with the TUT blog's SH tact over the past ~year. To her credit, she didn't lower herself, and indeed condemned, playing the 'ridicule' card in seeking to discourage SH-skepticism-- that card being the central gambit in the Glenn/Piper/Tillawi crew's nausiating efforts to discourage/silence SH-skepticism, while trying to prop up zion.gov's official SH story.

Also right in line with TUT blog's SH tact, was DS's conspicuous avoidance of addressing the numerous problems with zion.gov's official SH narrative (also ref Dr. Tracy's SH blog, and "Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook Was an Elaborate Hoax" authored by Vivian Lee, Sofia Smallstorm, James Tracy, Jim Fetzer and the Sandy Hook Research Group). At 29:00, DS addressed a 'dissenting' chat message posted by one the the show-chat participants:

" Somebody in the chat room just said, 'Deanna, I agree that they are covering for SSRIs, but there is more to it than just that. There is too much that just does not add up.'

I totally agree with you. I totally agree with you. "

DS then just resumed her Evil Big Pharma spiel, without expanding on her statement above whatsoever. Now, how does that concilliatory statement above, 'throwing a bone' to the SH-Skeptic/Truth Community which DS was officially parting company with in this show, jibe with her 12:20 " [...] I believe that on December 14 2012, twenty year old Adam Lanza fatally [...] " statement quoted in full above? Answer: IT JUST FLAT DOESN'T. She's either being disingenuous in her "I totally agree with you" shtick, or she's being disingenuous with her whole anti-SH-Skeptic/Truth shtick. Because it simply cannot be both ways!

Another element of DS's overall anti-SH-skepticism appeal, actually asserts that the SH-Skeptic/Truth movement, is itself, a zion.corp.gov operation.... Yes, she suggests that the 'SH = HOAX WITH ACTORS' movement might itself be a big op designed to (mis)lead 'Truthers' into a fruitless avenue of inquiry, diverting their attention & scrutiny away from Big Pharma's SSRIs with their suicidal and mass-murderous side effects... DS at 1:15:40 :

"[...] Now, if 27 people were murdered on that day, were killed on that day, because the shooter was taking a psychotropic drug, and if people, people in the mainstream are not going to ask any questions. Typically people are so busy; they're watching TV, they're being massively entertained, they're not going to ask questions; they're going to believe everything they're told. People in the alternative media are not like that. We are going to be skeptical, we're going to ask questions, we're going to make the connection between a mass shooting, and a drug company that makes billions of dollars a year selling psychotropic drugs. So the best way for a counter-operation, is to say, 'Hey, nobody died. Nobody died that day.' [...]"

I don't even understand how her "...the Boston Marathon event, and I do believe that it was a distraction from Sandy Hook, to get us focused on the next event, you know, let's move on, let's forget about Sandy Hook, let's move on to Boston. Don't focus on Sandy Hook people, let's go on to Boston " shtick, quoted in full above, is supposed to fit into her larger SH theory, where she professes to believe that zion.gov's official SH narrative is essentially accurate. So, what's .gov's MOTIVE in seeking to divert the public's attention from SH?! Lemme guess: Big.Pharma.gov was PANICING that too many 'REAL Truthers' were not taking .gov's fabricated 'SH = HOAX WITH ACTORS Movement' bait; and that they were instead smartly focusing on the dangers of SSRIs; and therefore Boston was staged to snuff out SH scrutiny altogether? REALLY?? Baffling SH/Boston theory for DS to assert! (IF that's her reasoning-- I can only speculate because she didn't clarify her theory for zion.gov's motive...)

So in summary, I don't know for sure what to make of DS's jumping the shark WRT Sandy Hoax like this, but I do suspect something amiss behind the scenes. Think, John Perkins' "pile of money in one hand, bullet in the other... pick one!" analogy. She did get on board with American Free Press a few months ago-- and AFP, as well as Mike Piper, are credibly alleged by Chris Bollyn to be CIA controlled opposition ops, ref:

Thread: Bollyn on DBS, Hufschmid, Piper, Thorn, CIA

also see, including the posts following these:

Abandoning support for The Ugly Truth podcasts - The TUT blog guys continue to alienate me with their coordinated & nauseatingly ongoing 'anti-Sandy-Hook-skepticism' campaign, spearheaded by Glenn, Piper & Tillawi.

The Piper Report 2013.08.26 - posturing himself as the big 'anti-shill', whilst shilling away through the show about a variety of people & topics

Current Issues with Hesham Tillawi Jan 13, 2013 - The Glenn/Piper/Tillawi crew introduce their new campaign: Zion.gov is telling the truth about Sandy HookNose events, and those doubting this are "hurting the Truth Movement"...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014),Blink (16th January 2014),gunDriller (16th January 2014),Silver Rocket Bitches! (16th January 2014),Twisted Titan (20th January 2014),VX1 (16th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

She probably had a visit from the Jewish Mafia like a lot of others have. Probably threats against herself and family. If the Jews can't bribe or blackmail someone they kill them. Lots of that exposed in the book by Mike King "Forbidden History of the NWO".
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Blink (16th January 2014),PatColo (16th January 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

From Pat's post:
    Now, with regards to Sandy Hook, and the Boston bombing. Those are two entirely different events. The Boston bombing, with the guy in the wheelchair, and the fake blood, and all the other things that were associated with that event, which I believe was held, was orchestrated, in order to draw attention from Sandy Hook. There were obviously a lot of questionable things in that event, in the Boston Marathon event, and I do believe that it was a distraction from Sandy Hook, to get us focused on the next event, you know, let's move on, let's forget about Sandy Hook, let's move on to Boston. Don't focus on Sandy Hook people, let's go on to Boston.
    This is quite ridiculous for her to assert that they would like to draw attention away from Sandy Hook. Sandy Hook was their masterpiece and I'd think they would do anything to milk it for all it is worth. Very strange. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Pat.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014),PatColo (16th January 2014),Twisted Titan (20th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Sounds like she might have a stigmatism of some sort with regards to big pharma, some personal experience that clouds vision with hate possibly.

While the story may have been dumped for those reasons, it does not guarantee truth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    This is quite ridiculous for her to assert that they would like to draw attention away from Sandy Hook. Sandy Hook was their masterpiece and I'd think they would do anything to milk it for all it is worth. Very strange. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Pat.
    We're on the same page as to SH being a Zion.gov false flag hoax, designed to be milked hard. And milk it they did, of course.

http://nathanbickel.files.wordpress....pg?w=577&h=501

But Spingola is claiming to believe SH was real, as zion.gov has purported! And that Boston was a true FF/hoax, staged by zion.gov to divert the public's attention away from SH?! WHY?! Zion.media.gov was all about immersing the public in their Sandy HookNoseHOAX, in order to move their agenda forward!

http://s2.postimg.org/xfa0py1wp/rosenringing.jpg

Separately, here's a prediction. Today (16 Jan) SH-Skeptic John Friend is supposed to have a 'debate' over SH, with MCPiper who professes to believe zion.gov isn't lying in this one anomalous instance wrt SH.

Not sure when, as I don't see it "Upcoming" on either JFriend's or AFP's blogtalk pages. But imagining it takes place, I predict Piper will milking this Spingola show for all it's worth, in seeking to puff up their completely untenable 'zion.gov aint lying about SH' position.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014),collector (29th January 2014),Joshua01 (8th August 2016),VX1 (16th January 2014)

Thanks

sandy hooknosehoax
    -lmfao!

...and holy crap, you nailed it with Rosen's caricature.
    “It doesn’t matter how they did 911. It only matters that they lied about it.”

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VX1 For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (8th August 2016),PatColo (16th January 2014)

Thanks

The evil of these creatures is beyond what many are capable of imagining, we have to forgive them for that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/u...salem-Wall.jpg
    Son Of Ron will save us goyim in 2016

I dunno. Springola is probably just becoming realistic and taking a dive like all the other so-called Truthers. The notion that us goyim will ever have Someone lead us against the jews is obviously laughable in 2014. Remember Ron Paul and Glen Beck and Jesse Ventura and all the other sell-outs? Keeping the fools who listen to talk radio distracted from their fucked up lives. As phony as Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party. It's all been futile ever since this guy failed at trying to unite us goys:

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ya-d4i604p.jpg

1945 was our last and final chance and we blew it

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/Sm...ewset/gibs.gif
    They own us now. Go watch their teevee and behave
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mick silver (19th January 2014),old steel (16th January 2014),PatColo (16th January 2014),Tumbleweed (16th January 2014),VX1 (16th January 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Book, I won't thank your post for the simple reason that I believe you are being too defeatist. Yes, we are a conquered people, all the more so because most of us do not even realize that we are slaves and have been conquered, but that is what this is all about...., it is the reason we are here debating and sharing ideas; we must keep informing those around us and teaching them about what has been done and what history is real and what is hoax. Don't give up people. Don't ever give up and continue to teach those around you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th April 2015)

Thanks

When I posted the OP, Mami's Shit blog hadn't yet posted this Jan 15 Spingola show. They pretty much always post Spingola's shows within maybe 1-2 hours after the live airing, so this was unusual, coz I posted the OP about 16 hours after the Jan 15 show ended, and still no Mami's post of the show. Well it finally appeared there, some ~24 hours after the live show! I was eager to read the comments, of course. Well it's been @ Mami's about 10 hours now, and has 11 comments atm:

Spingola Speaks 2014.01.15

As it seems that the online controversy including but not limited to independent authors, bloggers, investigators, journalists, researchers, and last but not in the least, talk show hosts, continues over what did or did not happen at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14th, 2012, Deanna talked about this issue today.

News Page
    Deanna's site
    Official chat room
    Spingola Speaks .Info

Download MP3

Posted by Mami at 12:51 PM 11 comments:

I was so interested to see the Mami's "uncensored" comments, coz I know first hand that Spingola-related sites have been CENSORING, such as
    Wednesday, Deanna ~ Sandy Hook

^ where, within 30 mins of posting the OP here, I submitted it as a comment there. I posted this thread title, and the link to here. It went into "awaiting moderation" queue. So I kept the browser tab open, refreshing from time to time. After a few hours, my submission was gone, into the ether. CENSORED. And at this writing, there are still NO COMMENTS posted there. Does that make any sense, when Mami's blog for the show has 11 comments in just ~10 hours?

"IRONIC", as those readers who listened to the show know, Deanna opened it with a spiel about gatekeeping, and the "Delphi Technique" within the TM?!

When I have more time, I'll post about my experience in the live show chatango chat session-- how the mod there "30o06" (thirty odd six) was DELPHI-ing the chat room, ad-hom 'ridiculing' critical commenters, and yes, CENSORING (deleting critical comments, incl several of mine, whilst denying having deleted anything).

Actually, besides Deanna's jumping the shark on SH; that ^ very 'telling' chat room experience helped put a fire under me to write this critical thread! Something stinks in Spingola land... I hope she's okay, not too stressed out, imagining she's under some sort of coercion to betray common sense, her audience, etc like she has with her untenable [proclaimed...] SH/Boston position!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014),Libertarian_Guard (19th January 2014)