Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Palladium
    Thanks

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Well ain't that the shits!

My link (above) to Deanna's comments on Mami's no longer works!!!
    What the fuck? And that posting on Mami's (about the kid that died twice) no longer has ANY COMMENTS posted!!! Did delcroix decide to CENSOR any badmouthing of Deanna? What is this world coming to when Mami's starts censoring comments?
    Shore lotta' thangs agoin' round here.

If anyone has any clout over at Mami's, find out what the hell is going on over there?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

EDIT: Jerrylynnb: I just saw your post above (which begins a new page of this thread), after I posted the following. Noticed the whole blog entry is nuked.

I haven't posted anything at mami's for at least 1/2 a year; lost the password of the gmail account I was using, and haven't been sufficiently motivated to register a new one with joogle.

Might be worthwhile posting this little mami's/delphi story at Tracy's blog.

EDIT #2: I jumped the gun on saying mami's deleted the whole blog entry; as I was word-searching (CTRL-F) each "Older Posts" page for "Pozner", which does not appear in the headliine or text below the YT video.
    Sandy Hook Victim Dies Again In Pakistan Massacre ?!?

All comments are nuked, and it's closed to new comments. Still begs the question, why?!

I did post the story of Delphi/Mami's at the memoryholeblog post for this Pozner story a few hours ago; still "Awaiting Moderation" it seems. If/when it appears, I'll reply to it with that amendment. My same comment there also links to my DelphiCo Shill-A-Thon podcast review here, #156.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    Deanna checked in over at Mami's entry exposing that Pozner kid who "died" at Sandy Hook and then again in Pakistan.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...58153222399931
    doh! I tried to open your link above again to check Delphi's latest spew, and get:

We apologise for the inconvenience.
    Try refreshing the page to see if things are back in order.

So I go searching mami's for the original blog entry, going back through Dec 27, and it appears it's been REMOVED?! Is some mami's mod trying to "protect" Delphi from her base S.Hoax dishonesty blowing up??
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Sorry I'm late to the party I loved ya'll's comments. I know this will seem somewhat amateurish having read the comments of Amanda and PatColo but this is my recent contribution written at my site
    http://blindlight.org/index.php/shil...-together-shit
    http://blindlight.org/index.php/tric...dy-hook-psyops
    lots of knowledge here to lap up!

Palladium
    Thanks

MC Slave - the website you referenced is hard to read - small print and way too much to follow (a very busy website).

If you have any insight as to why Delcroix (over at Mami's) deleted all the comments about the boy who "died twice", please just sum it up for us here.

There were many posts over there about that "boy died twice" posting, including Deanna's (and mine), and the act of just deleting them without further comment left me not wanting to make any comments on Mami's at all - what's the point? I am still waiting for someone to 'splain it to me - I had *thought* that Mami's was open to all comments, and not likely to go around deleting comments that embarrassed anyone (like Deanna).

What do you know about it? Do you, or ANYONE here, have any way of getting Delcroix to cough it up why he did that?
    I'm willing to listen, but I smell a RAT!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

strange shit happens around here sometimes. Every now and then there is this odd posting activity.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

I have a dynamic website. you need to use mouse scroll button while holding the control key to lower or raise the resolution till everything fits. My impression is mami's Shit is a site in the AFP umbrella though trying to disguise it. In other words they are fake resistance trying to make us think they are one of us.Doesn't mean all there know that.Here's a pic how the web page should lookAttachment 7211
    The significance of Sandy Hook at this point is the lesson we got of the revealing of a major network providing fake opposition that is basically trusted by a lot of people and we need to out their asses

So why again does that matter? Because if we let that behavior slide, tolerate it and keep going to them for info and hangouts or even just to argue points that will run up against an electric fence, they are basically controlling the message and you never know when they will try and pull another fast one. We need to make them respond to our message. They don't control us, they are irrelevant as is the MSM but they do have to be defined as to what they are, the biggest obstacle to uniting and moving our cause forward because people believe they are us and fall for the fights and misdirection so easily!! You aren't an op sometimes and sometimes not. If you are an op, you are an op, that's it. When they come on to protect Deanna, they are coming on, the admins, to protect the JWO, IMO.We grow slow but we grow strong and who knows, maybe we gather momentum along the way.
    By the way, I joined a few months ago but this is the 1st time I noticed I could post
    Let's remove the infiltrators and have a real resistance!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MC Slave View Post
    I have a dynamic website. you need to use mouse scroll button while holding the control key to lower or raise the resolution till everything fits. My impression is mami's Shit is a site in the AFP umbrella though trying to disguise it.
    I use the default text resolution setting and is doesn't look like in your screenshot. You want it setup so the default for most browsers shows how you want it. Basically I'm saying you have a custom setting on your browser and tailored your website to that custom setting rather than using what is the default. I think that's a fair constructive criticism.

Most people don't know that browser font size trick (I do mind you.)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (22nd January 2015),MC Slave (22nd January 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MC Slave View Post
    By the way, I joined a few months ago but this is the 1st time I noticed I could post
    Well that might explain it then. I notice a couple times a year we get several new members and first time posters, but then we might not hear from them for 6 or 12 months. must be a window of opportunity.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Palladium
    Thanks

What makes a good web-site FORM? For my tastes, Mami's FORM is tops (not saying I like the content, nor the high-handed way Delcroix deleted comments), but, for a web-crawler like me (yes, I admit it, guilty as charged), that easy-to-use website by Mami is top tier in its form.

Many website have so much to say and overwhelm the visitor with information that it is like shining a floodlight into your eyes - it makes a visitor like me just pass since I don't know where to start, and, that font trick doesn't work on my old PC's (win98, win2000, and winXP). Plus I browse in PORTRAIT MODE most of the time, and a website fashioned to be viewed in LANDSCAPE mode makes it a burden for me to navigate.

This site is also very well set up to my tastes, since I get a deep view (in portrait mode) and can quickly pick and choose which subjects I want to explore.

I intend to revisit your website and try to read some of the articles, but, I'll have to copy the whole articles and paste them into NOTEPAD so I can see the text without straining my eyes.

(I'm a newbie also, and I got here from reading PatColo's comments over at Mami's concerning Deanna's illogical blowout over Sandy Hook - PatColo referenced this website and I was glad to find it).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (22nd January 2015),PatColo (25th January 2015)

Thanks

they didn't let me post, I don't know why
    Let's remove the infiltrators and have a real resistance!