Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Jerrylynnb, I listened to Delphi-Deanna's appearance on the Pete Santilli show. For those who missed it, it's the first 23 mins of this MP3; but then the SHoax topic spills into the first several minutes of the next guest's appearance beginning at the bottom of the hour. I would call it must-listening, if you're following along with this saga. Santilli's was the first Deanna interview I've heard who's challenged her on her complete blind faith & reliance on djooz.gov's "official reports" & "news" stories, in supporting her proclaimed S.Hoax beliefs. Deanna gave some quite absurd "responses", lol. Following, I will be transcribing key bits which indicate where Delphi's head is at.

55s: PS: Still, you can't say with absolute certainty that you know what happened with Sandy Hook, right?

1:00 DS: Well, yes, you CAN say exactly what happened, because, they have come out with all the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, and I have dug through them, other people have dug through them, [...]. The hoaxers would have you believe that THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS. OR ACTORS, YES!! IS THAT RIDICULOUS OR WHAT?!? EVEN A CHILD COULD SEE IT!!

2:20 PS: So, you've said you read the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, and, I'm not even going by the conspiracy theories. How do we know that we're to trust those reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018? Can we?

2:33 DS: I think that, yes, I think you can.

4:20 DS: There was a sign, says "EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN HERE". Well that sign in Sofia's video, she implies that that was there on the morning of December 14th. It was not. It was not there on Friday; it was not there on Saturday; it WAS there on TUESDAY, when Megan Kelly interviewed Rosen, Gene Rosen. And, everything was back to normal, relatively back to normal. Schools had resumed, and you could see a bus drive by.

6:40 DS: There are mistakes in the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, because human beings created the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018.

6:43 PS: Human beings, and human beings make intentional errors sometimes too, so we have to also consider the other side of the coin. Yeah, that isn't the do all end all be all; the sources of information we have to conduct our research, unfortunately I think are kind of tainted as well.

7:00 DS: Ah, I disagree with respect to these. These are just the, the officers that were there; they talk about what they saw.

7:25 PS: Wolfgang Halbig, is he part of that whole psyop?

7:30 DS: Well, of course, of course.

8:15 DS: And! The SUITE! He said he had a SUITE! At 5703 Red Buck Lake Road. AH, NO, it was just a MAILBOX at the UPS Store!

8:55 PS: Deanna, I'm going to be honest with you. Don't be so trusting of those reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018that are put out there. Because there WAS a conspiracy to do something, we don't know what it is, ...

9:25 DS: The BIG ISSUE, is the psychiatric drug industry, which is very big in Connecticut. [...] I think this whole operation, might be damage control for the psychiatric drug industry, which makes billions and billions of dollars each year.

So, Deanna's biggest problem evident from the Santilli show snips I've transcribed above, remains her near-total reliance upon THE REPORTShttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, committing the Fallacy: Appeal to Authority:
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th April 2014),Blink (12th April 2014),Horn (4th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    9:25 DS: The BIG ISSUE, is the psychiatric drug industry, which is very big in Connecticut. [...] I think this whole operation, might be damage control for the psychiatric drug industry, which makes billions and billions of dollars each year.

Apparently those drugs can allow a skinny teenage to wield 4 completely different weapons simultaneously with a kill ratio higher than any navy seal.

The fact that no child was left behind injured should be enough to blow her lid away.

The official story is complete absurdity.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th April 2014),Blink (12th April 2014),Hermie (16th April 2015),PatColo (4th April 2014)

Palladium
    Thanks

PatColo, I missed that about "even a child could see it..." - you got a sharp ear to catch that. That is a revealing video compilation (no tears but top-notch "acting" - enough to make me wonder even).

I think you have pretty much nailed Deanna on this, but, she is non-repentant, and even insulting, in her reactions (see Amanda's post #98 on page 10 of this thread). She seems to have dug herself in too deep now for her to find her way back to the old Deanna we were so impressed with for the past two years.

Could she have been blinded by the idea that *children* were slaughtered? So that she would have felt callous about "children being at risk" were she to have questioned the truthfulness too closely, and considered the possibility of it being all, or in part, a hoax? Speculation, yes, but I am struggling for an answer as to what happened to Deanna - dangit! She hosted some great interviews and I'm gonna' miss those.

Palladium
    Thanks

Horn,

This drug slant on Sandy Hook has me very perplexed. I imagine a group of "handlers" sitting in a room somewhere concocting a scheme to get americans to go along with forcing everyone to be psychiatric tested and maybe required to enter drug therapy so as to prevent MASS SHOOTINGS OF CHILDREN by those who need these drugs but are not detected due to lack of screening.

Whoever would dream up such a scheme, and would come up with the Sandy Hook scenario for its implementation , would have to think that we the public are as dumb as rocks! They can't think we are that stupid! Can they? To underestimate the american public to that extent tells me that those bastards are so arrogant, and have such a really low opinion of the relative gullibility of we the public, that it offends me to the bone marrow.

If the Sandy Hook believers are contending that such a group existed, and, promulgated Sandy Hook as per that sort of a plan (testing and drug therapy to prevent mass shooting of children), then, somebody really does need psychiatric help.

Tell me this ain't so, please! Or am I really living in an asylum, where the orderlies and doctors are even more insane than the patients!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    Horn,

This drug slant on Sandy Hook has me very perplexed. I imagine a group of "handlers" sitting in a room somewhere concocting a scheme to get americans to go along with forcing everyone to be psychiatric tested and maybe required to enter drug therapy so as to prevent MASS SHOOTINGS OF CHILDREN by those who need these drugs but are not detected due to lack of screening.
    There's probably already at least one member out of every 10 households on some type of mood or behavior modification drugs in U.S., (Guess) Only sweeping legislation that removes weapons from those households would be needed.

Mass screenings for mental faculty would come naturally out of that, as its already a major part of gun legislation and permit in much the rest of the world.

Once every couple years you need to be mentally screened or have employment in the armed security field to gain weapons permit in much of the world, No I don't agree with it as it turns the second amendment into a privilege not a right.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    There's probably already at least one member out of every 10 households on some type of mood or behavior modification drugs in U.S., (Guess) Only sweeping legislation that removes weapons from those households would be needed.

Mass screenings for mental faculty would come naturally out of that, as its already a major part of gun legislation and permit in much the rest of the world.

Once every couple years you need to be mentally screened or have employment in the armed security field to gain weapons permit in much of the world, No I don't agree with it as it turns the second amendment into a privilege not a right.
    think the numbers are higher. Tho one would need to see what is in the medicine box,

From an senioldfartintraining that only takes aspirin every night never had any scripts nor needed them. And I think I maybe a rare one, most I do know have to take handfuls of med's everyday. Tho my status may change someday, aspirin is it.

Many people using physio drugs to cope, with real and imagined shit.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    4:20 DS: There was a sign, says "EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN HERE". Well that sign in Sofia's video, she implies that that was there on the morning of December 14th. It was not. It was not there on Friday; it was not there on Saturday; it WAS there on TUESDAY, when Megan Kelly interviewed Rosen, Gene Rosen. And, everything was back to normal, relatively back to normal. Schools had resumed, and you could see a bus drive by.

Can anyone make sense of this Rosen/sign was Tues Dec 18th assertion? It just came up at Fetzer's blog comments,

Jim,

The blinking "Everyone Must Check In Sign" was from a FoxNews broadcast on Dec 18, 2012 in the America Live segment with Megan Kelly. It was not on the day of the murders.
    You can see it at Archive.org

https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWS_20121218_180000_America_Live#start/5760/end/5820

• Pat ColoApril 10, 2014 at 7:15 PM
    • I've been trying to make sense of this question too. Why would the sign be there on the following TUESDAY? WHO, and WHY, would they be soliciting check-ins 4 days later? Delphi-Deanna also tries to make hay of (her assertion that) the sign/Rosen-video took place the following Tuesday, too:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post702049

But again, WHY TUESDAY? Note the light blue plaid shirt Rosen is wearing in the pic at the link above. Compare with the shirt(s) he's seen wearing under his blue down-feather jacket in a
      http://images.google.com
      ^ google image search for "Gene Rosen Sandy Hook". How do we know which shirt is from which day?

I'd guess if FAUX News played that video the following Tues Dec 18, that is was just a replay of the video of what took place Fri Dec 14, as they were "following the (pretend) story", getting viewers up to speed on events, etc. Rosen, the sign, the commotion behind him, the "school bus driving by" as Delphi noted above... makes no sense that it would've taken place Dec 18. Makes perfect sense that it was Dec 14.

The archive.org video doesn't play for me, only stalls with the circular spinning arrow over the play console.

says it all as far as my 'tude on the question! Granted though, I was unable to watch the archive.org FAUX News video, which may or may not clear up the question.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    I found this one on YT; Kelly's intro and the content suggest it's days later. Esp near the end Gene's pedophilic tendencies are really on display... also says the "darkness into the light" meme a couple times; recall Sofia's video discussed this & it's occult significance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2PCg_ZF1gU

I saw a YT suggesting Gene was in front of a green-screen for that "interview"; I wasn't too impressed with it though! The sunshine/shadow points don't work coz Gene was presumably next to something which fully shaded him. And the supposed irregularities about his head's border vs the background are too ambiguous in a video which is low res anyways. The ACooper's disappearing nose clip was much clearer to see. Here 'tis, judge for yourself,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jViclRKcM7A

Thanks

Cross-posting the following, taken from the main S.Hoax thread, into this Spingola/Shark thread; coz although the official AFP description doesn't say it, Delphi-Deanna is also on with host KJohnson and guest Wade for the 2 hour podcast.

I "stomached" 10 mins and that's all I could take, and I put something else on. 10 mins was enough for KJ to screech about skeptics as Sunstein disinfo agents, exonerating mass-murderer Lanza, only a matter of time before one of these skeptics shoots a victim's family member, yada, yada, yada. Sunstein. With 1hr 50mins to go, and guest CW "JOO-S.HOAX-REPORTShttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018" Wade hadn't even been introduced yet; I said no way Jose!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/s...0%28220%29.gifETA: I was going to give the MP3 the skipping ahead & spot checking treatment. Description doesn't say, but Delphi-Deanna is on the show too. I gave that a few mins in the 20+ min area, and it's the 3 shills circle-jerking over how Wade beat Halbig in the Apr 8 debate so bad, Halbig "doesn't want you to read the reportshttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018" lol, oh and we're not ad-hom'ing Halbig (ad-hom, ad-hom, ad-hom). It's just their usual Flip the Script & Project dance.

I spot checked through the 2nd hour, to check if they took callers as the show description promises they would.... NOPE. I expect the line will be, "well there were no callers!" lol. Delphi claimed this of their first 3-way Shill-A-Thon two Sundays ago; but it was surely just coincidental that they didn't finish re-bunking the last of Halbig's 16 Q's until the very end of the 3rd hour!

I did hear a great line @ 1h 39m; KJ says ACooper had Prof Tracy on so that Cooper could turn CNN viewers on to Tracy's blog LOL, Delphi coohed "Oh absolutely!"; then he's on about how Cooper's ex-CIA yada yada, basically trying to puff up their shilly "S.Hoax skepticism is a Sunstein op" Flip the Script & Project disinfo-theory...

KJ ends the show with this precious declaration: "And yes, these people are predators ladies & gentlemen! These people are preying on the weak, on the, they're exploiting this tragedy for their own, for their own purposes, their own selfish purposes!" << I post that coz it looks more like a BAGELhttp://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1361024018, than a smiley!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

If you know about Dr. Judy Wood's behavior in relationship to Santilli radio shows and how Spingola seems one of the charter members of the Wood cult, then you have to know that this whole show with Spingola ostensibly being asked hardball questions by Santilli was pure theater. Spingola had some nonsense statements about SH that she was to get out again, so the questions Santilli asked were designed to fit Spingola's nonsense statements.

Wood controls Santilli and Spingola. Rest assured that what Spingola is pushing is what Dr. Wood is secretly pushing as well. And this "program" regarding who never to identify as being a major part of the perp team extends retroactively to 9-11 for Wood. And just as an aside, if the FBI controls Santilli (and I think it does), then the FBI controls Wood as well.

Spingola is a bit further down the food chain and just seems to do whatever her Worshipful Mistress arranges for her.
    Do not think that Spingola is thinking and acting on her own. This jumping the shark by Spingola marks Spingola's permanent departure from being an independent self directed person with her own sincerely held opinions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (12th April 2014)