Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Review of Spingola's SH book: http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/09/13...anna-spingola/

September 13, 2015
    on a Rolla: A Review of “Screening Sandy Hook” by Deanna Spingola 12

by James TracyGuest Posts • Tags: government conspiracy, public opinion, Sandy Hook Elementary
    Submitted by “Lophatt”
    Wow, a memoryholeblog entry devoted to Delphi-Deanna's relationship with the Official Talmudic Sandy Hoax Story! I'm still sorting through it, and the comments still developing...

I did skim enough to see your comment linking to this thread Amanda; thanks so much for that!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

My "awaiting moderation" comment in the MHB thread above-- click the date link to see if it's been approved, and also to check for replies:

PatColo says: September 14, 2015 at 8:01 AM

I’m the “PatColo” handle who began the messageboard thread, “Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov’s Official Sandy Hook Story” which Amanda has already linked to below somewhere, but again it’s:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?75243-Spingola-Jumps-Shark-Supports-Zion-gov-s-Official-Sandy-Hook-Story

^ begun on 1/16/14 the day after Spingola’s 1/15/14 solo podcast in which she recited a treatise outlining her (official/public) view of the SHES event. Thread currently has 250 replies and 17,844 views. Some of the handles you’ll recognize as regular MHB commenters.

Lophatt, while we agree in spirit regarding the untenable nature of Spingola’s pro media/gov SHES campaign; I must request clarification of your assertion that she flipped from being a former SHES skeptic, to a (post 1/15/14 show) pro gov story advocate.

You mentioned Lophatt, that DS “interviewed several Sandy Hook researchers previously with favorable commentary”; but you didn’t identify these researchers or the dates of the DS shows in which they appeared & SHES was discussed. This question was examined somewhat in the Spingola/shark thread above, and 2 guests were identified who appeared during 2013, namely Dave McGowan & “Dr. K” webmaster of http://nodisinfo.com

Thing was, I reviewed these shows and DS was only in vocal agreement with these guests regarding Boston Hoax-A-Thon. When SHES was examined, the guest was allowed to explain their skeptical observations, but DS played her cards much more closely, never coming out vocalizing overt agreement with the guests’ SHES hoax speculations. She mostly just “ooh’d & aah’d” in response to their points. Find both the McGowan & Dr. K shows in question linked here (reply 63),

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?75243-Spingola-Jumps-Shark-Supports-Zion-gov-s-Official-Sandy-Hook-Story&p=695388&viewfull=1#post695388

…then see the next replies through #70 discussing the matter.

It could be Lophatt that you’re correct re DS having verbalized a skeptical view of SHES somewhere in the 13 months between the event, and her 1/15/14 show launching her full support of gov/media’s SHES narrative campaign; but I missed it? Could you please source where you got that element of your book review?

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Screening-Sand.../dp/1490754393
    ^ with 4 joo-shill/hopeless-dupe reviews, Delphi's batting a solid 5.0 star review average now!!

really, Delphi's almost in the same league as this sandy hoax actress who, not satisfied with the $million+ (her share of the total booty) she defrauded well-meaning SH believer/donor$ of, went on to write (or spook ghost-written?) some fraudulent emotion-tugger screed for additional shekels.

5 mins:
    MSM Angry that Amazon.com Hears the Truth About Sandy Hook Hoax (Redsilverj)

Published on Nov 1, 2015

https://www.facebook.com/Redsilverj/
    MSM Angry Amazon Hears the Truth About Sandy Hook Hoax (Redsilverj)

Amazon reviews hijacked by causes, conspiracies, rage
    http://www.seattletimes.com/business/...

Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother's Journey of Hope and Forgiveness
    http://www.amazon.com/Nurturing-Heali...

Choosing Hope: Moving Forward from Life's Darkest Hours
    http://www.amazon.com/Choosing-Hope-M...

Sandy Hook Hoax Mass Evacuation Exposed No 600+ Kids PROOF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKGjl...

Sandy Hook Hoax Ultimate Case Closed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC...

I checked the amazon link for the "Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother's Journey of Hope and Forgiveness" book above. While amazon may not be tampering with the reviews, they surely, obviously are with their supposed average overall star rating of 4.8 stars!

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
    Share your thoughts with other customers
    Write a customer review

^ adding the 4 & 5 star (shill & hopeless-dupe) reviews is 77%; vs the 1 star reviews at 22%. Sorry amazon, that DOESN'T result in a 4.8 star average!! Average should be ~4.0 stars!

click the star links above to read the actual reviews from the SH Hoaxer Jooz vs the SH Truthers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

slvrbugjim (3rd November 2015)

Thanks

What they are doing is deleting anyone that comes out in support of one star reviews.

Ok, Ill be sure to be on the watch for people with uneven nostrils. Thanks for keeping me informed.

[This comment was deleted on November 3, 2015]

[This comment was deleted on November 2, 2015]

The human capacity for the abnegation of truth is unlimited
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum
    Amat victoria curam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slvrbugjim View Post
    What they are doing is deleting anyone that comes out in support of one star reviews.
    wow, how magnanimous of amazon to at least least leave the 'Deleted...' breadcrumb! Interesting that the comment deletions all took place between yesterday & today?! Redsilverj's video above was published 2 days ago; 10,228 views atm.

Anyways, why are these support comments merely commenting on an existing review, and not posting their own 1-star review? Perhaps some or most did?

Amazon's 1-star review support comment deletions would still not explain their "Common Core Maths" in arriving at a "4.8 out of 5 stars" average, when the average based on the numbers should be ~4.0!!

Thanks

Most of the 5 star reviews on amazon for that book were from people that only wanted to take a piss at those who claim that its a load of BS. So sick of that breed of human beings.. they are so predictable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norweger View Post
    Most of the 5 star reviews on amazon for that book were from people that only wanted to take a piss at those who claim that its a load of BS. So sick of that breed of human beings.. they are so predictable.
    You're ref'ing Delphi's (spook ghost written?) book? Or the S.Hoax actress' book?

If you mean Delphi's with her current four 5-star shill "reviews", funny coz according to this review:
    Review of Spingola's SH book: http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/09/13...anna-spingola/

...Delphi simply spews Sunstein-esque invectives at the psychosis, groupthink, yada yada which she claims S.Hoax Truth researchers suffer from, while NOT addressing any of said researchers' points... essentially she simply plays the ad-hom fallacy card...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

Incidentally, re Delphi's "publicly expressed opinion on Sandy Hoax" in the 13 months between the "event" and her 1/15/14 debut as a pro jooz.media.gov sandy hoax story key opinion leader; I asked the author of the above review at MHB, "Lophatt", where he got the portion of his article claiming that Delphi was an S.Hoax skeptic during 2014. I got one reply from "THX", and I'm listening to the podcast he points to now; and he's indeed correct that early in the show, Delphi states that she doesn't believe the official SHoax story. I'm 14 mins into the podcast now, and Delphi just raised doubt about the SH story again... I imagine it may recur through the 1h 23m show, but maybe not coz guest McGregor just stated that SH isn't really his area of expertise.

THX1138 says: September 14, 2015 at 9:35 PM
    In this “Spingola Special” recorded on 4/9/2013 with Andrew S. McGregor, at the top of the interview Spingola says she does not agree with the official story of Sandy Hook… later she goes on to list many of our own objections as her own objections to the official account.
    https://i.cloudup.com/7wRUwJLaj5.mp3

Thanks

"posterity post" here, haven't listened, won't!!! Anon-Wade?!? Is he still alive, & still collecting a spook paycheck for his Sandy Hoax Re-Bunking "work"?? I wonder how Delphi's book profiteering from the pretend SH "tragedy" is doing in sales? lol

No Mami's comments atm, but check the comments link below for inevitable comments.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Spingola Speaks 2015.11.14

Deanna's guest was C. W. Wade. They talked about Sandy Hook.
    His web sites are: [who cares? ]

Download

Download in other formats at: Archive.org

Posted by WHOOLI at 9:05 PM No comments:

Palladium
    Thanks

I was flipping through internet radio and stumbled across this show for a few seconds - the guest was making hay out of his claim that most identifications of a deceased loved one is done by photo due to the shock and horror of seeing a deceased loved one all shot up or disfigured.

I didn't want to hear anymore, as I already could figure why he was talking about that - to prove that SH was real since the identifications of the "deceased" children was done by photo and some truthers had cited that as more evidence that SH was a hoax. It is like Deanna is grasping at straws to somehow justify her blind faith in the authorities when they tell us their fairy tale about Sandy Hook. Deanna's real reason for swallowing that cool-aid is probably something so embarrassing that she will never come around, after all this time, to fessing up to it (whatever it is).

As much as I used to like Deanna's shows to the point that I would never miss one, I now just don't care to hear her, even when she has a guest on that I would like to hear. It is like Sandy Hook is ever present on her mind, no matter what subject her guest is talking about, so that she has to sneak in some little turd about it - just to remind all we former admirers that she is still stuck on her Sandy Hook fantasy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th December 2015)