Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

I haven't seen evidence of a single death of a child at Sandy Hook. Nothing! I have however; seen a lot of evidence suggesting it was a hoax.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Has DS kept away from SH or have I miss more nonsense from her

Og

her latest show is generally interesting; guest at one point goes into how djooz.gov is staging all these fake tragedies, mentions SH along with a couple others; Delphi is silent at first but then asks (paraphrasing, sorry I didn't note the minute mark): "so you think SH didn't happen?"; and he says like "no; well, not the way it was presented to us." And they both moved on, didn't get into it. Not nearly as gratifying as the ex-cop's exclaiming (2 replies up),
    "[...] if you don't realize Sandy Hook, by now, is a complete false flag, you're... you're DEMENTED!! [...]"

Anyways here's the latest show I refer to:

Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom

Deanna’s returning guest this afternoon was Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom who talked about Natural Climate Change, a Maurice Strong video, Agenda 21/2030, the New World Odor and Appendix 24: Talmudic “Noahide Laws” Deception. (MP3)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Delphi-Deanna Sunstein-Spingola's back!

Unless I've missed something, she hasn't done a sandy hoax re-bunking hour/show... this year?! There were only the brief flareups with guests who were on to discuss different topics, noted in the replies just above.

So notice 3rd hour below; she has on another Anonymous-Wade-esque SH re-bunker shill, who remains anonymous coz... wait for it... she fears the "death threats" from those degenerate & criminal "hoaxers".... So sad, Delphi was ever so slowly rehabilitating her cred after having incinerated it by her disgraceful whoring for the satanists wrt sandy hoax; she'd seemed to walk away from the topic for a goodly time; but now this tragic relapse... shame, shame, shame.

Spingola Speaks 8/6/2016
    Deanna's guest for the first two hours was Geraldine Perry, the co-author of The Two Faces of Money and Climate Change, Land Use and Monetary Policy: the New Trifecta.

http://thehealthadvantage.com
    http://thetwofacesofmoney.cdm/

Deanna's guest the third hour was Anonymous-Theresa, an anonymous criminologist who conducts anonymous legal research for anonymous attorneys in their preparation for anonymous trials. She shared some anonymous insights about Wolfgang Halbig, Sandy Hoax Re-Bunking Web sites of interest:

Delphi was apparently involved in the 9/11 Commission Report somehow too,

http://s13.postimg.org/gawdg5t39/Del..._In_The_Re.jpg
    http://s13.postimg.org/gawdg5t39/Del..._In_The_Re.jpg

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (8th August 2016)

Thanks

Giuliani's latest show bangs on Delphi Deanna. http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...iants-9-15-16/

I commented, though renegade prolly won't publish;

CG's epic Sandy hoax rant clip in the right pane at Mami's Shit, lol.

Charlie I recall either you or spingola had the other one as guest on your show in the year following spingola's Jan '14 intro to being a re-bunker shill for the SH "event"; and I was eagerly awaiting you two mixing it up over SH. But it was as if you two had pre agreed not to go there. Ditto re a show Kaminski did with her, and Ditto re a show she did with Nick Spero.

Her junk deconstructed:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ndy-Hook-Story

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

slvrbugjim (15th September 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ thx Ognir, & welcome to GSUS.

For the unawares, Og is owner of the http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...opic=17051.660 messageboard. He was an SH skeptic from the day of the 'event'.

I first heard Og 10+ years ago when he was doing pod's with Daryll Bradford Smith, Hufschmid, & Bollyn but I don't think ever with all 4 at the same time!
    1 hr, Sandy hoax is just touched on quickly & nothing about Delphi-Deanna, I just wanted to post this somewhere.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
    AStrangerInmyownland interviews Ognir 10/5/2016

AStrangerInmyownland and Ognir discuss many important topics. Show-page Ognir's The Information Underground ...
    http://whoolisblog.blogspot.com/2016...ews-ognir.html

Thanks

This should be interesting; I've always been impressed with Trevor's interviews; but he's been in bed with the ugly truth blog crew which includes hard core Sandy Hoax ReBunker operatives MGlenn, KJohnstein, the late MCPiper, & HTillawi if not others-- wouldn't know; haven't gone there in years. 2 hrs:

Circus Maximus: Trevor LaBonte – Battling on the Info Front (11-11-16)
    Nick Spero speaks with Trevor LaBonte of The Ugly Truth about his personal history and experiences with Gilad Atzmon, the difference between judaism and the other two Abrahamic religions, exposing 9/11, different opinions on Sandy Hook, whether or not Trump might be real opposition, and much more.

Listen links & reader comments: http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...ront-11-11-16/

^ jump to 44:00 for SHoax; sadly Trevor proclaims his alignment with KJohnstein & Anonymous-Wade on the subject

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Circus Maximus: Trevor LaBonte – Battling on the Info Front (11-11-16)
    Nick Spero speaks with Trevor LaBonte of The Ugly Truth about his personal history and experiences with Gilad Atzmon, the difference between judaism and the other two Abrahamic religions, exposing 9/11, different opinions on Sandy Hook, whether or not Trump might be real opposition, and much more.

Listen links & reader comments: http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...ront-11-11-16/

^ jump to 44:00 for SHoax; sadly Trevor proclaims his alignment with KJohnstein & Anonymous-Wade on the subject
    27 reader comments for this show at renegade now. Trevor didn't participate for the first couple days but I noticed he came & left 4-5 comments, mostly ad hom'ing ren listeners who are sandy hoax truthers, & revealing his own insincerity in the process, ssme as the Ugly Truth SH re-bunkers MGlenn & KJohnstein etc.. Too bad, I wanted to like Trevor and wasn't sure if he was just benignly misguided re SH, but his ad hom based "defense" put the 'misguided' possibility to rest. In this show Trevor also defended AJones, saying AJ in person, privately, is all joo wise, same as renegade. Well whatever, that's still a FAIL when on air AJ only misdirects his flock re the JP & JWO.

"Trevor LaBonte

all lies. You’re totally unglued. Sandy Hook was mostly likely a real shooting, of the type that happen all the time. The government does not bat an eyelash at killing people for real, that is the real issue at hand. And BTW they never took your guns. If Sandy Hook was a “false flag,” as so many retards believe, there would have been an objective and it would have been accomplished."

"Trevor LaBonte

Hmmmm it seems that everyone that listens to Renegade has everything completely backwards. It is like a nutjob magnet. Interesting."

Thanks

might listen to this later... or not. I don't recall if A.C.Hitchcock has a position on S.Hoax. Whatever the case, I'd guess he's "polite" throughout & doesn't challenge Delphi-Deanna's poop-flinging. ACH is all about giving his guests the floor. 1 hr:

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show 560 - 2018.02.06

Deanna Spingola – Screening Sandy Hook

Show Page

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock.com
    EuroFolkRadio.com

Download

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (6th February 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

I saw that too, PatColo, and I sure want to hear (later) what Hitchcock REALLY thinks FOR HIMSELF about the Sandy Hook thingie - of course, he is in England and may not have bothered to look into it too much - I'd settle for him to be in the "I Don't Know" category.

He is doing daily shows after getting his book banned by Amazon, so, maybe he is just scrambling for guests and he finally got to the bottom of the barrel with Deanna - I hope he realizes that afterwards - I won't be listening to this one. Anymore, I just can't sit there and take in her shrilly voice.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

now he denies saying that he was warned before the event....despite doing it at a press conference

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (18th February 2018)