Thread: On April 24th, 2014, China will unveil a secret new financial weapon, built to bankru

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

On April 24th, 2014, China will unveil a secret new financial weapon, built to bankru

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/14...ILQ272/?h=true A decade in the works, this unique weapon will disrupt nearly every aspect of normal American life, with potentially devastating results. Learn what you absolutely must do now to prepare and protect your family…

Hi, my name is Matt Badiali.

I'm a Senior Analyst at Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, the largest independent financial research firm in America.

I've put together this presentation today because I want to show you a startling development, out of China.

In short: I have found an overwhelming amount of evidence that China is putting the final touches on a brand new type of secret financial "weapon," with the capability of upending the world's monetary system.

How and why is this happening?

Well, it's no secret that the United States is stuck with an enormous debt we can never realistically repay...

…and that China (by far our largest creditor, now holding nearly $1.5 TRILLION worth of loans to our federal government) is stuck with an outstanding loan they can neither get rid of, nor collect.

The Chinese realize we are both trapped.

So the Chinese government is now taking a secretive and somewhat radical approach. And that's exactly what I want to tell you about today.

We believe that they have recently put into place a covert plan to get back as much of their money as possible. This plan will extract enormous sums from both the United States government, and ordinary citizens like you and me.
    How do I know this?

Well, over the past five years, my firm has sent more than two dozen of our analysts and researchers all over Asia… from mainland China to Hong Kong... Vietnam… Korea… the Philippines… and most recently Singapore, gathering bits of information along the way.

And now, I believe we have figured out exactly what the Chinese are going to do, and when they're going to do it.
    That's the purpose of this presentation.

Now maybe you don't care about international debt, currency wars, or battles between the world's most powerful and egotistical central bankers.

I don't blame you if that's the case.

But there's one very important reason for you to be concerned about what China is planning next…

Because it is going to directly affect you, you money, your family, your retirement, your home, and your future.

Now, some people think China will simply dump their mountain of $1.5 trillion in U.S. debt, in an attempt to destroy the U.S. dollar.

But that will never happen.

Because that would hurt the U.S… sure… but it would hurt China almost as much as it would us.

So instead, the Chinese are taking a radically different approach...

They are finalizing the plans on a radical new type of secret financial weapon.

And this new type of secret weapon is very different from anything we've seen before.

I believe this weapon will possibly be unveiled in April, and it could destabilize the United States in various ways.

It could cause markets to crash, at least temporarily.

The U.S. government will suffer a major embarrassment as Americans – and the rest of the world – see that China has been playing the U.S. like a fiddle.

Most importantly, regular Americans will start to lose faith in our currency.

Even if you don't listen to the rest of this presentation, I hope you will remember that part – because, long-term, it will affect your investments, the value of your home, and your ability to have a secure retirement.

I realize this might sound a little hard to believe.

After all, how could the Chinese government actually keep something as big and potentially game-changing as this a secret?

Well, the truth is, they haven't.

For more than a decade, the Chinese government has published reports about the existence of this secret program in official, state-controlled newspapers and wire services. Officials have even publicly demanded more money for its development.

In fact…
    * In early 1990s, the Chinese government began quietly laying the groundwork for their new financial weapon, making a series of dramatic changes to their financial system. The moves were announced in China's official newspaper, but were barely noticed in the West. I reviewed hundreds of articles in a historical database, and the only mention was a 148-word item published in the Wall Street Journal on October 1st, 1993.

* In 2000, they made its development official as part of China's "five-year plan," the country's most important policy document. China's CCTV called it a "pivotal year" and industry hailed the acceleration of the weapon program.

A top private sector official with close ties to the government program called the developments from 2000-2008 "staggering."

Then came the biggest announcement

* In April 2009, Chinese officials shocked the world with their announcement of the advancement of this new type of financial weapon, which had essentially doubled its capabilities in six years, taking its place as one of the most powerful weapons of its kind in the world.

* In 2011, the People's Daily – an official propaganda mouthpiece for the Communist Government – reported plans for the program toaccelerate even further.

* In January 2013, a senior Chinese official was quoted by Bloombergas saying the already powerful financial weapon was "too small" and should be built up further. And…

*In October 2013, the Chinese government made its most shocking statement yet. The government used an editorial in its state-run news agency, Xinhua, to call for a "de-Americanised world" – a barely concealed message about its intent to use this new and radical weapon against the United States.
    So as you can see… this is a very real development, which has escalated dramatically in recent years.

But here's what the Chinese government DOES NOT want you to know… and what most major news outlets are afraid to tell you…

I believe that China could unveil this powerful "secret weapon" as early as April 24th, 2014.

Several other experts have picked up on this idea as well. A New York Times best-selling author is predicting nearly the exact same timeframe and said China's financial attack will be "an earthquake."

* Business Insider called it "the elephant in the room" for one of the world's most powerful market forces.

* The Huffington Post writes, "It's amazing how little of the wider public are aware of what China is really up to here."

* Barron's reports that the idea that China is developing this "ultimate stealth weapon" – once limited to a few obscure blogs – now "has a mainstream following."

But while other sources have briefly mentioned this secret weapon's development, almost no one has put it all together.

And that's the purpose of this presentation today.

Over the next few minutes, I'll show you:

* Exactly what kind of financial weapon the Chinese have developed. And how they've used secret shipments, government fiats, and their 1 billion citizens to build it.

* The overwhelming evidence that China could unveil this weapon as soon as April 24th, 2014.

* Most importantly, how this situation could directly affect you and…

* What you can do to protect your savings and even profit.

I would simply like to show you the facts, via what's available as public record.

Then, you can decide for yourself.

And… I want to make one thing clear before I continue: I DON'T blame the Chinese for what they are doing. Not one bit.

In fact, although I know this will sound very controversial... and perhaps even unpatriotic, or "un-American," I want to make it clear that I would do the exact same thing if I were in their shoes.

Our own government has essentially backed the Chinese into a corner, and we have left them no choice (I'll explain what I mean in a moment).

The main thing the Chinese have kept secret is just how big – and how powerful – their secret weapon is. But that aspect of this story is relatively easy to reconstruct for anyone willing to do the legwork.

It is revealed in government documents that must be published, by law, in Hong Kong (a Chinese territory) and by looking at where billions, even trillions of dollars are being shifted inside China.

As any journalist will tell you, "Follow the money."

As I mentioned, as China's plan plays out, and their weapon is put to use, I believe we'll see a major shift in the world's monetary system. We could see a precipitous fall in the U.S. stock market, and a major disturbance of the U.S. mortgage and bond markets.

This, in turn, could affect everything about our normal way of life.

Let me start with what we believe the Chinese have planned, possibly as soon as April. Then, I'll explain exactly how it will likely affect you and our country. And what you can do about it.

Here's the full story…

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd February 2014)