Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I wonder if it would work at high altitude in a plane.
    I imagine you would be closer to the satellites.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

I used to have a lot of respect for Mike Adams... that respect began to evaporate when he started palling around with AJ.

Looks like they have both come out of the closet! Apparently Iran has stolen the plane so they can nuke Tel Aviv... Oy Vey!

http://www.infowars.com/flight-370-p...uclear-weapon/

Reuters and the WSJ now produce excellent investigative articles, according to MA. I'm sure they are certified kosher!
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    I used to have a lot of respect for Mike Adams... that respect began to evaporate when he started palling around with AJ.

Looks like they have both come out of the closet! Apparently Iran has stolen the plane so they can nuke Tel Aviv... Oy Vey!

http://www.infowars.com/flight-370-p...uclear-weapon/
    Mike Adams is officially a Zionist stooge douche bag. What an asshole.
    Voting is the opium of the masses.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    The FBI does this all the time. In fact, they even have the capability to turn on the mic on the phone and listen to the back ground convo. Even if the phone is turned off, the only way around that is to actually take out the battery on the phone.

For a test, I just set my phone to airplane mode, so no internet or calls. I opened up my GPS chart plotting app. Sure enough, it pin pointed my location. I haven't flown in years. I wonder if it would work at high altitude in a plane.
    The GPS is dependent on RECEIVING a signal from the satellites, which it can do all over the world, however no signal is transmitted to the satellites, so unless you are in the range of a cell tower there is no way that anyone apart from you can figure out were you are, if you are in the middle of the Indian Ocean, or over it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Yeah, there's places here in Costa Rica between the mountains that I can't get signal for voice, but he GPS still finds me.

Being that Rolls Royce says the engines ran for four hours, and they were directed that way at last know radar contact,

they must've stowed it in that Diego Garcia base. Just connecting the dots.

Seems like a very long distance from where they lost contact, is it possible to reach it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Seems like a very long distance from where they lost contact, is it possible to reach it?
    Just outside the MSM circle... makes a LOT of sense.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (15th March 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Just outside the MSM circle... makes a LOT of sense.

It does! Does Diego Garcia have a landing strip, NOT full of military personnel?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

According to this article, some relatives still see the cellphones online: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...d06_story.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    It does! Does Diego Garcia have a landing strip, NOT full of military personnel?
    I don't think so, you need a special permit to go there and that permit is from London. Probably from the Queen.

Special ops late night edition, top secret.