Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Looks like they are trying to float a "suicide" trial balloon.
    As police investigate the two pilots of a Malaysian passenger jet that disappeared more than a week ago, a possibility they must consider is that one of them committed suicide by deliberately crashing the plane.

While such incidents have happened before, the topic remains almost taboo, with investigators and officials reluctant to conclude that a pilot purposely crashed a plane in order to commit suicide even when the evidence appears compelling.

A dozen years ago, U.S. investigators filed a final report into the 1999 crash of EgyptAir Flight 990, which plunged into the Atlantic Ocean near the Massachusetts island of Nantucket, killing all 217 aboard. They concluded that when co-pilot Gameel El-Batouty found himself alone on the flight deck, he switched off the auto-pilot, pointed the plane downward, and calmly repeated the phrase "I rely on God" over and over, 11 times in total.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...robes-22930150

[CODE]http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pilot-suicide-taboo-topic-past-crash-probes-22930150[/CODE]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    Looks like they are trying to float a "suicide" trial balloon.
    Ah OK, let me do a 180 U turn up to 4500 ft. then think about suicide for another 4 hours with a plane full of crew and passengers.

Makes perfect sense.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Glass (16th March 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Flight 370 possibly hacked by mobile phone or usb stick

Some expert who is looking to make money writing things on paper says the plane could have been hacked by a mobile phone or USB stick and the planes security systems disabled.
    Flight MH370 could have fallen victim to the world’s first ‘‘cyber-hijack’’, with a British anti-terrorist expert saying a plane could be taken over using a mobile phone or USB stick.
    Former Home Office scientific adviser Dr Sally Leivesley said hackers could change the plane’s speed, altitude and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system.

It could then be landed or made to crash by remote control, Dr Leivesley told the Sunday Express in London.
    Dr Leivesley, who runs her own company training businesses and governments to counter terrorist attacks, told the Sunday Express she believed malicious codes, triggered by a mobile phone, would have been able to override the aircraft’s security.
    “There appears to be an element of planning from someone with a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding,” Dr Leivesley said.
    “This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals.
    “It is looking more and more likely that the control of some systems was taken over in a deceptive manner, either manually, so someone sitting in a seat overriding the autopilot, or via a remote device turning off or overwhelming the systems.
    “A mobile phone could have been used to do so or a USB stick.
    “When the plane is air-side, you can insert a set of commands and codes that may initiate, on signal, a set of processes.”
    Dr Leivesley said the hacking threat was raised at a science conference in China last year.

“What we are finding now is that it is possible with a mobile phone to initiate a signal to a preset piece of malicious software, or malware, in the computer that initiates a whole set of instructions,’’ she said.
    “It is possible for hackers — be they part of organised crime or with government backgrounds — to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system.
    The Sunday Express reported that last April, a German security consultant and commercial pilot unveiled a way to hijack a plane remotely using a phone.
    Addressing the Hack In The Box security summit in Amsterdam, the consultant Hugo Teso said he had spent three years developing a series of malicious codes on a mobile phone app called PlaneSploit that hacked into an aircraft’s security system.
    link

I wonder how long before mobile phones are banned on flights. I mean you can't call anyone from way up there.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

at first glance, headlines on beforeitsnews.com

Expert - US Knows 'More' Than It's Saying About Missing Plane (Video) (video)
    By Susan Duclos As information comes out regarding the missing Malaysia Flight 370, more questions are surfacing, specifically about the lack of connecting the dots on the part of the mainstream media. Why are they not reporting everything? Are they once again holding back information from the general public...

The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing & Much More
    It is exactly where somebody has designed it to be.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Flight MH370 and the CIA’s secret interrogation base at U-Tapao Thailand (EXCLUSIVE)

Malaysian Airlines MH370 A dirty Secret and Conspiracy facts.

Flight MH370 did it land at a secret CIA Base at U-Tapao, Thailand? the lies of the US Governments and cover up.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing vanished when its flight transponder was manually turned of at 1.30am in the early hours of Saturday the 8th of April north of Thailand in aviation no mans land between Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.

I will not claim I have all the answers but I will put forward a likely scenario which has been very clear to me from day one due to my location, local knowledge and investigative nature following the planes disappearance and clocking up over 70 hours of research following the hunt for the missing plane and seeing through the Tsunami of Disinformation which was all released from US sources.

My theory is this and its the most plausible one on the table right now.

I believe that flight MH737 had its identity switched with a USAF Cargo plane and simply landed one hour later at the nearby CIA Secret Interrogation facility at U-Tapao Airport Thailand between Pattaya and the Cambodian border. American forces built U-Tapao during the Vietnam War era for bombing raids by B-52’s. Although it is classed as a International airport due to its long runway the reality is very different with all sorts of secret US missions including NASA high altitude research station and suspect Terrorists arriving for interrogation .It has also been accused by the Thai Opposition as a cover for spying into Neighboring countries through it secretive NASA High altitude Weather program.

It is said that U-Tapao handles 30 USAF Flights a month mostly military planes arriving at night from places such as Diego Garcia the US base in the Indian Ocean. These planes regulary land late at night in a then deserted Airport. The last domestic flight by Bangkok airways Departs at 5.20pm after that becomes a very dark and secretive US operation.

U-Tapao does get the odd Russian charter flight occasionally in similar livery to MAS colors so a plane landing at night would get little attention from the skeleton crew of local Thai maintenance workers and fishermen who fish just off the runway. It’s interesting to note that U-Tapao has a runway straight off the ocean directly opposite 60-90mins to the north of the planes last confirmed location.

The passage below is from the New York Times article about secret US activities at this base a passage of which you can red below.

One such place in Thailand is Utapao Air Base, 90 miles south of Bangkok. During the Vietnam War, Utapao was humming 24 hours a day as a base for B-52′s carrying out bombing raids over North Vietnam. Despite Thailand’s studied neutrality on the war in Iraq — one Thai foreign affairs official said during the war that the country had no position — Mr. Thaksin allowed Utapao to be used by American warplanes flying into combat in Iraq, as he had earlier, during the war in Afghanistan.

Utapao is also probably where Qaeda operatives have been interrogated, retired American intelligence officials said, explaining that the base had facilities for sophisticated interrogations.

Last year, according to other American officials, at least two senior Qaeda operatives were brought here for interrogation — Abu Zubaydah, thought to have been Al Qaeda’s operations chief, and Ramzi bin al- Shibh, a planner of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Both men were captured last year in Pakistan, and they may have been brought to Thailand as part of a broader C.I.A. program to take captives to ”undisclosed locations.” They have since been moved. It is not known how many other Qaeda suspects have been interrogated here, or if any are still here. http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/08/world/threats-responses-southeast-asia-thailand-tiptoes-step-with-american-antiterror.html

Now the question is why would the US want to hijack a civilian Airplane and land at its CIA Interrogation facility?.

The clue maybe lie in the twenty ethnic Chinese passengers belonging to the defense firm Freescale which has links to both China and the US and the manufacturer of micro processors and chips that power and control the Military might of China and Russians war capabilities. Especially drones and Missiles systems with war likely with Russia and increased tensions with China this theory should hold some weight.

A late night chat with Mike a Senior US Military official shed a light on the importance of such technology. I think Mike has got it wrong its not China that has the plane I think it’s Mikes own Bosses. Here’s the link an interesting insight into a possible motive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVm...layer_embedded

At this point we really do not know if Freescale has just lost its entire R&D department and that they are currently with the CIA interrogation team at U-Tapao divulging Chinese and possibly Russian Military secrets. With the build up of 80,000 troops on the Ukrainian border and the planned US war games of Operation Rapid Trident in Ukraine this summer you have to wonder if this is not a guise for war with Russia/China.. I cannot help but think at least twenty of the missing passengers are with the CIA at U-Tapao divulging the state secrets of China and Russia. Desperate times lead to desperate measures?

So how can a plane vanish from radar and fly for one hour through Thai Airspace before landing at the US’s secret facility at U-Tapao?
    The answer is very simple in reality. When the plane left Malaysian Air traffic control the transponder was turned off and the plane flew into an area where it was joined by a USAF Stealth plane of some description, which at the time was broadcasting a USAF cargo plane call sign. The two identities were switched with the help of at least one nearby USAF E-3 airborne warning and control system (AWACS) plane which jammed local radar and created the smoke screen for the switch of the two planes identities. To be possible there have been unconfirmed reports of two such planes flying in the area at the time.

This stealth plane then flew west over Malaysian Airlines occasionally transmitting a MH370 signal to confuse local Malaysian Military and air traffic control and radar facilities on to the Malacca straights and went back to stealth for its onward flight to the USAF base at Diego Garcia.

I have no doubts that either by high tech means Fly-by-wire ( FBW) or low-tech manual hijacking or even simply bribing one or two of the Pilots the CIA have the ability to hijack the plane and land it undected.

Once flight MH370 had switched identities to a USAF Cargo plane it flew unnoticed into Thai airspace and landed one hour later at U-Tapao and was quickly put into one of the many hangers. I doubt the plane will be still there.

Its interesting to note that a report in the respected China Times newspaper reported a source from the US Embassy Beijing that the US base at U-Tapao had picked up a SOS mayday call from the MH370 at 2.43am requesting immediate landing permission as it was in major difficulties. Since then this report has been cleansed from Global Media reports and the US have failed to confirm or deny the report. I believe this was a leak of a prepared report that was to cover themselves in the possibility of a crash on arrival at U-Tapao.

U-Tapao has long been know by locals for the secretive goings on of US Military personnel the following is from a local internet forum which describes a chance meeting with such characters with forum member BobR

“I live 2 miles from Utapao and have run into people in military green who act like they do not want to be seen. Twice in the nearby 7-11 they acted strange, refused to make eye contact and appeared unhappy to be recognized as Americans, they jumped into a VW Van with Bangkok plates and others and left quickly. Yes, something is going on there and has been for a while.

It’s difficult to describe this, but I left those encounters with the feeling something strange was happening.

No seriously, I don’t make stuff up like this; their behavior was really bizarre. When I run into the American Navy people here during the joint Thai/American exercises they usually are very friendly, outgoing and surprised to see an American in a Thai teachers uniform and want information on the best places to go and how to get there. I’ve even driven some of them to Pattaya over the past few years. But these guys were completely different. I probably should not have mentioned this at all, but the behavior was so strange It’s difficult to forget.
    http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asi...plans-u-2.html

Which leads me onto the US manufactured Tsunami of Disinformation designed to distract and mislead investigators searching for the planes where a bouts.

I followed the search very loosely and so far have logged 75 hours. The Initial search was based on the flight path of MH370 heading over the gulf to Vietnam. An early report the plane had turned sharp to the west over the Malacca Straights was investigated with little success. The trail was dead. Then an eyewitness on an Oilrig off the east coast of Vietnams Ngoc Hien of Ca Mau Island reported of a flaming plane in the sky. A New Zealand oil worker sent an email claiming he saw the jet and the same time heading north resulted in search efforts been directed there. Closer examination of the email by Vietnamese Officials showed skepticism for the Identity of the Oil worker and for the report, which was suspiciously filed 3 days after the plane, went missing.
    The next morning the worlds media with ABC and the BBC leading were reporting it was a fact due to ABC news running a story of a telephone conversation interview with the Oil workers Canadian Boss who under closer examination looks to also to be another fake identity. The oilrig has links to Chevron amongst other companies.

Just when the news about the fake identities was getting uncovered US officials broke the news that the plane had in fact travelled a further 4-5 hours due to data collected from the Planes Rolls Royce engines. The search then switched from the planes original flight path back to the west and the huge area that is the Indian Ocean.

Rolls Royce have now released a statement saying the US Governments is lying and that there was no further data from the engines. The whole Indian/Ocean/Andaman search was based on this false information from Unnamed US Officials.

There was further disinformation with unconfirmed reports of a crashed plane on China controlled Coco Island, US satellite data and even contact off the west coast of Australia.

Now we here stories of Tajikistan and west China. Hints at Iran’s possible need for human shields and the bullshit idea of a stripped out 777 that has the ability to fly a nuclear bomb to the US mainland. India has also came out and said it would be impossible for this plane to fly over its Air space unnoticed.

Since then we hear the US making claims of Iranian Terror suspects who were travelling on false passports but turned out to be skinny Teenage refugees. The similarity to the Dagestan Boston Marathon Bombers who were murdered by US police is quite striking.

I would suggest the search for the missing planes rewinds back to the moment the planes transmitter was turned off and look at the whole mystery again and pressurize Thai and US military to release details of USAF flights to and from U-Tapao from the 8-10th

If the US find the plane badly broken up with no Passengers or working Black box in the general area of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean it will be of no surprise to this researcher.

The above story might be difficult to believe for most people but it would explain passengers SIM cards working and every other piece of misinformation, which has been fed to the world about what really happened and to cover the truth and US involvement.

So I ask you before we roll out the Bombers and blame Iran please rewind to U-Tapao and start asking questions. Its is clear the US has misled the search for the plane and my theory would explain why. Questions need to be asked and made public regarding the identity of the 5 passengers who checked in and didn’t make the flight.

The author of this article has been the victim of online censuring for the last week where his Facebook, YouTube and email accounts have been censured that restricted him reaching out to with info about U-Tapao which has only galvanized his belief that something very similar to what has been explained above actually took place.

The Facebook page Flight MH370 the dirty hidden truth & conspiracy facts registered 115 like on its first day then after heavy censorship from unknown forces six then next day.

https://www.facebook.com/MH370truth?fref=ts

Jim Stone and Alex Jones please get in touch when you read this as I have sent numerous emails without reply. I assume our mail is censured.

Peace x

KK

FTM 2014

The author can be contacted on secure chat/email at mh370truth@unseen.is

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-con...SplittedPage=0

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Is it too soon to say I really don't give a flying fuck where flight MH370 went?

It really has nothing to do with me, or anything to do with anything that has anything to do with me.

Much like anything on TV, which I haven't had for 5 years.

Seriously, unless you think you family or friends were on that "flight"... WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Is it too soon to say I really don't give a flying fuck where flight MH370 went?

It really has nothing to do with me, or anything to do with anything that has anything to do with me.

Much like anything on TV, which I haven't had for 5 years.

Seriously, unless you think you family or friends were on that "flight"... WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?
    This is a thread about the missing airliner...........

Nothing more and nothing less.....

All the BS America has put out seems to be working...........

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

The plane is going to be used in an attack. So they captured it, landed it. Killed all the passengers. Hid the plane. Now they are going to refuel it with tens of thousands of gallons of aviation fuel. They are going to taxi it down a run way and they are going to take off in it and fly it into something or other?

What exactly. Wasn't there a rumour about 2 or 3 weeks ago about some attempt to hit the Petronas towers or something?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Liberty Tree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

mick silver (16th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

what scare me is that there a war about to start the usa will be forced to play in this war , i have a few sons and i do not want them to see the stuff my eyes have seen . and this could be a world war about to play out to many rich want this . there so many people looking for a plane and no one knows nothing ... think about that ... million looking
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    what scare me is that there a war about to start the usa will be forced to play in this war , i have a few sons and i do not want them to see the stuff my eyes have seen . and this could be a world war about to play out to many rich want this . there so many people looking for a plane and no one knows nothing ... think about that ... million looking
    satellites that miss nothing didn't see that one. I agree but everyone has suspended disbelief at this time. The most obvious answer is usually the right one. When I turned a certain age I celebrated. I didn't celebrate my birthday. I celebrated that I could no longer be called to active service/draft. I am not, never have been in active service. Pretty sad thing to celebrate but I figured the writing was on the wall

Thanks mick silver for thanking me. Got me off that damn number.

Liberty Tree.