Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

mick silver (29th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

OopsQ Crucial radar malfunctioning:

Crucial Radar Outage Scrubs US National Security and SpaceX Launches for Several Weeks from Cape Canaveral

"The sudden and unexpected outage of a crucial tracking radar that is mandatory to insure public safety, has forced the scrub of a pair of launches planned for this week from Cape Canaveral, FL, that are vital to US National Security, United Launch Alliance, SpaceX and NASA."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

i still think there was two planes , the one they are looking for has never left the ground it park in are so called friends back yard
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

08:53 News 2 comments

A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.
    The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.
    The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.
    The Chinese relatives were told that a five-member high-level team from Malaysia plans to brief them once every five days. The team include MAS pilot Lim Jit Koon and senior civil aviation official Ahmad Nizar Zolfakar.
    During the question-and-answer session, a relative said: "Thanks for demonstrating your ability to read every word out of the powerpoint slides."
    Another asked: "If the info is from UK satellite firm Inmarsat, does it mean the Malaysia team cannot answer our questions on the MH370 analysis?"
    Faced with the barrage of questions from the angry relatives, the MAS team replied: "We can answer but we might not be correct as we're not the investigators":
    They said Malaysia had requested for the British experts to join them for the briefing in Beijing but the latter declined.
    They assured the relatives that the search and rescue operations for the plane have been stepped up but the hunt has been challenging as the search area is huge.
    The Malaysian government and MAS have been criticised for their handling of the disappearance of MH370 on March 8. They have been accused of being slow in disseminating information and not revealing everything about the incident.
    Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday night that based on latest UK data analysis, the plane had gone down in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean.
    "We demand you retract announcement that MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean and continue search-and-rescue operations,'' one relative said at the briefing.
    Some family representatives targeted Malaysian envoy Iskandar Sarudin, asking him: "You expect us to accept a report you cannot defend?"
    "No comment,'' said Mr Iskandar.
    He again declined to comment when asked "how do you expect us to feel friendly towards Malaysia?"
    Upset by the response from the Malaysia team, a relative said: "You have once again left us speechless!"
    Wednesday's briefing was the first time the media were allowed to attend.
    The relatives also accused MAS of not providing enough assistance to them.
    "Two-thirds of MH370 passengers are Chinese but only 50 caregivers?" asked a relative.
    An airline official explained that they have had problem finding volunteers to help out.
    When asked why the MAS office at the hotel was closed on Tuesday, the MAS officials said they were advised by the Chinese government not to be there given the tense mood among the relatives.
    http://www.newsforage.com/2014/03/ma...idence-on.html

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Hopes dashed in search for missing flight MH370 as three objects retrieved from Southern Indian Ocean by Chinese ship revealed to be floating rubbish

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

I just read it broke up above the Pacific Ocean and landed in California earlier!

Can't find the link.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

One thing very neat compared to the past, which I do believe has made some so called 'actors' think twice or more is today's tech. And the knowledge of dam near instant world wide showing of what is. Or what is stored in micro memory chips, that can hold data for dam near forever and are sealed so well. The sealing was originally to keep/slow down the computation from backwards engineering.

Dam I love/hate real mystery's. Probably some day the real truth will come out, even then some will never believe..

Conspiracy is so much better fun and better than , reality. (posibilitys are endless)

What makes me wonder, as in the past , what in the hell is happening else where, while all media is humping (sex) this story?

Watch my left hand, while my right is _____________ Have fun!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts

Has Jim Stone jumped the shark? Phones up behinds and such.

BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

RUSH UPDATE: The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.

The blindfold: The man claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message. When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can't get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his Iphone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.
    The coordinates:When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo's exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:

IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits. The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILLIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:

Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL. Exif can't be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.
    Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it's posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

rest at link.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

10. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Serpo (30th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

think it would be able to be brightened enhanced to show atleast something...

Thanks

Philip Wood

Technical Storage Executive at IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
    China 计算机硬件 免费注册加入领英,查看Philip Wood的完整档案!

和 2.5 亿职场人士一起发现机遇,拓展人脉

• 查看您和Philip Wood共同认识的会员
    • 结识Philip Wood
    • 直接联系Philip Wood

查看Philip的完整档案

Philip Wood档案总览

目前就职
    • Technical Storage Executive - IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
    • Technical Sales Executive - IBM Growth Markets, Beijing - IBM Corp

联系人 184 位联系人
    Philip Wood的工作经历

Technical Storage Executive

IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IBM; 信息技术和服务 industry
    January 2014 – Present (3 months) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Technical Sales Executive - IBM Growth Markets, Beijing

IBM Corp

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IBM; 信息技术和服务 industry
    March 2011 – Present (3 years 1 month)
    Creating a Growth Markets Advanced Technical Skills Group in Beijing, Singapore and the rest of the growth countries to support IBM's 2015 revenue plan.

Philip Wood的技能专长

• Channel
    • Solution Selling
    • Virtualization
    • Enterprise Software
    • Cloud Computing
    • Storage
    • Data Center
    • SaaS
    • SAN
    • Business Alliances
    • Fixing
    • Storage Solutions
    • Channel Partners
    • Sales Enablement
    • IT Strategy
    • Storage Virtualization
    • Enterprise Storage
    • NAS
    • Direct Sales
    • Professional Services

所有 (22) 技能

Philip的社交偏好

• 职业机遇
    • 推荐请求
    • 恢复联系

查看Philip Wood的完整档案

• 了解您和Philip Wood有哪些共同联系人
    • 请求引荐,结识Philip Wood
    • 直接联系Philip Wood

Philip的完整档案
    不是您要找的人? 其他会员 »

http://jimstonefreelance.com/phillipwood.html