Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 331

Thread: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

  1. #21
    Unobtanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,556
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,248 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    the mumbling sounds like a weird thing.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

    Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.


  2. #22
    Great Value Carrots Down1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,023
    Thanks
    2,251
    Thanked 1,649 Times in 1,012 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Perhaps they took down the plane.
    Maybe they have stolen it for future use.
    Who knows at this time.

  3. #23
    Unobtanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,556
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,248 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    20 technicians working for A Texas based company that supplied F1 team McLaren were on board the Boeing 777 flight that disappeared from Vietnam.
    Twenty on Flight MH370 had racing connection
    ...........
    And 20 employees of a Texas-based company that supplies parts to McLaren for electronic control units that have been used throughout F1 and NASCAR were aboard the Boeing 777 that vanished off Vietnam at the weekend with 239 people aboard.

    Freescale Semiconductor’s processors go into ECUs that run fuel-injection systems.

    It said 12 of its employees from Malaysia and eight from China were on Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.


    Link to story

    on a side note. More criminal charges for those associated with Bernie Ecclestone bribery case.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

    Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.


  4. #24
    Great Value Carrots Norweger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 835 Times in 536 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    The story includes a bunch of stolen passports... where have i heard that before?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Norweger For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (10th March 2014)

  6. #25
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,230
    Thanks
    21,049
    Thanked 10,245 Times in 6,220 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    20 technicians working for A Texas based company that supplied F1 team McLaren were on board the Boeing 777 flight that disappeared from Vietnam.

    Link to story

    on a side note. More criminal charges for those associated with Bernie Ecclestone bribery case.
    Must not have been American nationals.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

  7. #26
    Unobtanium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,556
    Thanks
    2,628
    Thanked 3,179 Times in 2,248 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Must not have been American nationals.
    Correct. Were Chinese and Malaysian.
    239 people on board
    20 Chinese & Malaysian
    6 Australia
    2 New Zealand
    1 Ukrainian
    I can't find any other info. I heard Canadian and US.??

    But thats not really important. the important part is what they do with the narrative and it's looking like a global biometrics system is about to be announced.

    Fake passports on Malaysia Airlines flight reveal flaw in airline safety
    I'm only going to post the headline. The article quotes an interpol guy who they picture him in an odd pose IMO. I think this is setting the meme in play. Biometric ID's.

    Link to story

    What do you think the solution would be to this problem that the "airlines" have? Airlines do something or someone else do something? USG?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

    Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.


  8. #27
    Hatha Sunahara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eldorado
    Posts
    3,803
    Thanks
    1,411
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,121 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Well, I'm going to raise the possibility now that this whole story of this missing jet liner is a psy op, and like Sandy Hook, it never happened, and that it only exists in people's minds and not in the real world. And people will be talking about it as if it's real. All I can tell for the moment is that it only exists on TV. All the anxious relatives waiting for their loved ones could be stock footage from some other event. Real jetliners this big do not just disappear without a clue for 4 days. I am not sure what the agenda is. The stolen passports may be a clue. Perhaps the TSA wants everybody to have an 'internal passport' or some kind of 'flying identification card' maybe like a 'flying license' that can be revoked at any time--sort of like putting everybody on a conditional no fly list.

    For those who think I'm crazy--probably not many here at GSUS--go back and read the discussions we had here about the Boston Marathon bombing. That was a psy-op to test how easily they can lock down a big city. Is there a reason to not believe that this story about a huge jetliner with lots of people on board is missing without a clue for 4 days now? Doesn't that strike you as very strange? Extremely strange? Poof. Missing. No clues. So, how are they going to protect us from this ever happening again? That's the agenda. THe story isn't over. Stay tuned. Watch closely the evidence they have when they make a final determination of what happened. Watch this story with open eyes and your mind in gear.

    I'm not the only one thinking outside the box about this story. Read this:

    http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3...d-energy-wars/


    Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

    Amanda (11th March 2014),mick silver (11th March 2014),monty (11th March 2014),PatColo (11th March 2014)

  10. #28
    Dangerous Donald Neuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Absurdistan
    Posts
    20,714
    Thanks
    8,367
    Thanked 7,259 Times in 4,729 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Most if not all countries use computerized passport controls nowadays. And I would be very surprised if Malaysia is an exception. Thus to exit Malaysia they must have entered Malaysia on those fake passports, unless they used other passports entering and exiting Malaysia. Where did they enter from?

  11. #29
    Great Value Carrots Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatha Sunahara View Post
    Well, I'm going to raise the possibility now that this whole story of this missing jet liner is a psy op, and like Sandy Hook, it never happened, and that it only exists in people's minds and not in the real world. And people will be talking about it as if it's real. All I can tell for the moment is that it only exists on TV. All the anxious relatives waiting for their loved ones could be stock footage from some other event. Real jetliners this big do not just disappear without a clue for 4 days. I am not sure what the agenda is. The stolen passports may be a clue. Perhaps the TSA wants everybody to have an 'internal passport' or some kind of 'flying identification card' maybe like a 'flying license' that can be revoked at any time--sort of like putting everybody on a conditional no fly list.

    For those who think I'm crazy--probably not many here at GSUS--go back and read the discussions we had here about the Boston Marathon bombing. That was a psy-op to test how easily they can lock down a big city. Is there a reason to not believe that this story about a huge jetliner with lots of people on board is missing without a clue for 4 days now? Doesn't that strike you as very strange? Extremely strange? Poof. Missing. No clues. So, how are they going to protect us from this ever happening again? That's the agenda. THe story isn't over. Stay tuned. Watch closely the evidence they have when they make a final determination of what happened. Watch this story with open eyes and your mind in gear.

    I'm not the only one thinking outside the box about this story. Read this:

    http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3...d-energy-wars/


    Hatha
    Although this is possible, my problem with this type of a theory is that it essentially requires one to take the position that perhaps nothing is ever real, i.e. that you can't ever know reality about anything. Now you might say, "yes, that's correct", but at that point what good has it done to come to that realization? You're saying that no thing in your life is really attached to reality, but is rather the bi-product of some manipulation. When you reach that point, what motivates you to get out of bed every day?

    I'm not saying that this kind of $hit can't happen or doesn't happen. Rather, I'm saying it must be difficult to live life once that becomes your default position on everything, rather than some inevitable conclusion after exhausting all other possibilities. With that perspective, how does one ever extract any joy from the world, or reach an inner peace?

    I'm not criticizing you personally, Hatha. I'm speaking from a philosophical perspective of coping in a world in which one feels nothing of importance is real.

  12. #30
    Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,230
    Thanks
    21,049
    Thanked 10,245 Times in 6,220 Posts

    Re: MALAYSIA AIRLINES loses contact with flight carrying 239 en route to Beijing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Although this is possible, my problem with this type of a theory is that it essentially requires one to take the position that perhaps nothing is ever real, i.e. that you can't ever know reality about anything. Now you might say, "yes, that's correct", but at that point what good has it done to come to that realization? You're saying that no thing in your life is really attached to reality, but is rather the bi-product of some manipulation. When you reach that point, what motivates you to get out of bed every day?

    I'm not saying that this kind of $hit can't happen or doesn't happen. Rather, I'm saying it must be difficult to live life once that becomes your default position on everything, rather than some inevitable conclusion after exhausting all other possibilities. With that perspective, how does one ever extract any joy from the world, or reach an inner peace?

    I'm not criticizing you personally, Hatha. I'm speaking from a philosophical perspective of coping in a world in which one feels nothing of importance is real.
    IMO, ultimately the ONLY thing that matters is YOUR OWN *perception* of the world around you (which YOU AND ONLY YOU have 100% control of). This is why such a massive effort is made by the jewsmedia for 'perception management'.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

    "If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

    "It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •