Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    http://jewishfaces.com/movies.html

these Professionals must provide the technical costumes/special effects/scripts/actors/makeup

Their Usual "Actors"
    Indeed the JEWS are the SCAPEGOATS (that's why they are actors) and the VATICAN is the WHORE , the TOP DOG, the ones BEHIND the finger pointing at the "jews"

But who didn't know this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hollywoodization of Terror, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

...there were 17 lawsuits after Columbine, but ZERO after Sandy Hook...
    This is because brother of Lt. J. Vance (Ct. state police spokesperson) has a position in the State of CT where he chooses whether a law suit is go or no-go, and he said no. I documented this in the Sandy Hook thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    This is because brother of Lt. J. Vance (Ct. state police spokesperson) has a position in the State of CT where he chooses whether a law suit is go or no-go, and he said no. I documented this in the Sandy Hook thread.

You're suggesting that real lawsuits were filed by real Sandy Hoax parents, but they were declined at the behest of Lt. Vance's brother?

Can you link to your reply in the big SH thread documenting this? That thread is like 38 pages (x 40 replies/page).
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    You're suggesting that real lawsuits were filed by real Sandy Hoax parents, but they were declined at the behest of Lt. Vance's brother?

Can you link to your reply in the big SH thread documenting this? That thread is like 38 pages (x 40 replies/page).
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...nce#post616905

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnQPublic For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th August 2015)

Thanks

5 mins:
    MSM Angry that Amazon.com Hears the Truth About Sandy Hook Hoax (Redsilverj)

Published on Nov 1, 2015

https://www.facebook.com/Redsilverj/
    MSM Angry Amazon Hears the Truth About Sandy Hook Hoax (Redsilverj)

Amazon reviews hijacked by causes, conspiracies, rage
    http://www.seattletimes.com/business/...

Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother's Journey of Hope and Forgiveness
    http://www.amazon.com/Nurturing-Heali...

Choosing Hope: Moving Forward from Life's Darkest Hours
    http://www.amazon.com/Choosing-Hope-M...

Sandy Hook Hoax Mass Evacuation Exposed No 600+ Kids PROOF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKGjl...

Sandy Hook Hoax Ultimate Case Closed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC...

I checked the amazon link for the "Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother's Journey of Hope and Forgiveness" book above. While amazon may not be tampering with the reviews, they surely, obviously are with their supposed average overall star rating of 4.8 stars!

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars Share your thoughts with other customers
    Write a customer review

^ adding the 4 & 5 star (shill & hopeless-dupe) reviews is 77%; vs the 1 star reviews at 22%. Sorry amazon, that DOESN'T result in a 4.8 star average!! Average should be ~4.0 stars!

click the star links above to read the actual reviews from the SH Hoaxer Jooz vs the SH Truthers.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hollywoodization of Terror, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Since TPTB seemed to have moved from the traditional false flag to hoaxes with actors, I thought it might be good to start a general thread on this topic. I'm especially interested in people's thoughts on why they are doing so many hoaxes and why they are so sloppy and obvious. Some have suggested that they might be doing this so that we in the alternative media will have certain kinds of arguments (and there certainly have been lots of those). I've also heard it suggested that this may have to do with avoiding lawsuits--somewhere online I saw it posted that there were 17 lawsuits after Columbine, but ZERO after Sandy Hook. I also thought this would be a good place to post on smaller scale hoaxes and some of the methods of media fakery (I'm very new to this, but I get the sense they have some sophisticated ways of tricking us).

PatColo's Crisis Actor?

Maybe PatColo can explain in this thread why he says "crisis actors" are involved with everything while he himself is promoting this FBI-produced video as being real? How does PatColo know this is real while all the others are just "crisis actors"?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

bump for Amanda's still-relevant thread
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th November 2018),End Times (15th November 2018),hoarder (14th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Piles of shoes holohoax...

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2...red-at-dachau/

The “Jewish converso Catholic” antisemite grand inquisitor is an interesting case on its own...

Being that I am a Jewish convert to Catholicism who attends Mass in the Extraordinary Form (the traditional Latin Mass), and am all too familiar with the antisemitism that Father Angelo Mary Geiger calls the “soft white underbelly of the Rad Trad movement,” I had a bad feeling about Gonzalez. Given that Pope Francis was known in Buenos Aires as a friend to the Jewish community, even co-writing a book with a leading rabbi of the city, I looked to see what, if anything, the traditionalist writer had to say about Jews and the Holocaust.

It wasn’t hard to find.

Five months ago, Marcelo Gonzalez announced that he had reached the “fixed position” that the “so-called ‘holocaust’” is a media exaggeration. If Google’s translation is correct, he wrote that he prefers to call it “the so-called ‘holocaust’” or, alternatively, the “hollowcaust.” You can read for yourself his blog entry “Holocaust and Hollowcaust” via Google Translate (or read it here in the original Spanish). It’s disgusting, and as a fellow member of the Mystical Body, I am ashamed.

One would think that a Catholic convert from any other faith would be less interested in the so called persecution of the faith that was abandoned. Torquemada 2.0?

Good relations with the Jewish community and Co-authored a book with a Rabbi in Buenos Aires... I didn’t know that about fagpope Francis, not totally unexpected though.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Remember "Dallas Gold Bug"? AFAIK he first made his mark with a vid noting the anomalies & crisis actors in the Tucson Giffords "event" in early 2011, some of those actors being sheriff's officers! Was compelling. Then DGB quickly went off the rails, with claims of... IIRC, Jonbenet Ramsey is Lady Gaga, & some actress is queen eliz, and other such shite.

JFriend interviewed him; 8 comments atm. 1h 19m

The Realist Report – Ed Chiarini

November 15, 2018 8 comments

On this edition of The Realist Report, we’re joined by Ed Chiarini, an independent media analyst that maintains the very thought provoking website WellAware1.com. Ed and I begin by discussing his background and investigations into the alleged shooting of U.S. Rep. Gabbi Giffords and 18 other individuals at a supermarket in Tucson, Arizona back in January 2011. We move on to discuss the goal and purpose of Ed’s research, the conclusions he’s come to, media deception and fake events that are presented as real in the mass media, and other related topics.

Podcast: | Download

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th August 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Just found this site that seems to have a good collection of videos on the never-ending psyops and hoaxes:

https://www.uncensored.tube/channel/...ia-solidarity/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (31st August 2019)