Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Hollywoodization of Terror, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Since TPTB seemed to have moved from the traditional false flag to hoaxes with actors, I thought it might be good to start a general thread on this topic. I'm especially interested in people's thoughts on why they are doing so many hoaxes and why they are so sloppy and obvious. Some have suggested that they might be doing this so that we in the alternative media will have certain kinds of arguments (and there certainly have been lots of those). I've also heard it suggested that this may have to do with avoiding lawsuits--somewhere online I saw it posted that there were 17 lawsuits after Columbine, but ZERO after Sandy Hook. I also thought this would be a good place to post on smaller scale hoaxes and some of the methods of media fakery (I'm very new to this, but I get the sense they have some sophisticated ways of tricking us).

Okay, the video below just goes over the general topic of how much of what is presented on talmudvision and in the newspapers is just manufactured reality. They go over a ton of topics, including fake deaths, use of doubles, War on Rock (murdered rock stars, worth more dead than alive, media lies and says it was suicide/overdose), Dave McGowan Laurel Canyon Info, Boston Bombing Hoax, Sandy Hook Hoax, Woolwich, actors, fake witnesses, fake witnesses on 911, etc.

The Plane Truth ~ Hollywoodization of Terror/News

Kenyan Mall Shooting Hoax

Here's a great (and entertaining write up on the Kenyan Mall Hoax- I'd bring the whole things over here, but I don't know how to bring the photos and those are the key to seeing it's a hoax. Also, this guy actually goes over two other earlier false flags in Kenya. The second was actually kind of interesting b/c I hadn't heard of it before--it involved some sort of Israeli hotel, and actually had its own moment similar to the too-early announcement of building 7 going down on 911 (LOL!!)

http://eyreinternational.wordpress.c...er-false-flag/

Kenyan Mall Hoax The Camera Man Can (Max Malone reupload please subscribe to Max)

video description: Published on Sep 22, 2013
    Max Malone is a true leader in the truth movement he is a painful sore in the eyes of the NWO. If you need help with your critical thinking skills Max is the man you want to listen to. It all started with the staged mass shootings, Columbine was their warmup before massive funding increase with the creation of the DHS. Nobody dies or gets hurt in these drills the public is being deceived on a mass scale it's time to wake people. RESISTANCE IS VICTORY

Woolwich Beheading Hoax

Here's an entertaining write-up on Woolwich by Peter Eyre. Again, I'd post it all here, but the photos are the key, and I don't know how to bring those over):

http://eyreinternational.wordpress.c...oston-bombing/

"I am sure many of you have woken up to this amazing Shakespearean play that has unfolded in Woolwich, London where all the actors were so bad they would not even qualify for an interview as an extra in some third rate movie!! " --LOL!!

Here's another post on Woolwich:

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2013/05...ror-in-london/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (6th May 2014),equineluvr (4th May 2014),Jewboo (8th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

http://jewishfaces.com/movies.html

these Professionals must provide the technical costumes/special effects/scripts/actors/makeup

Their Usual "Actors"
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th March 2014),equineluvr (4th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

from: Thread: Unconfirmed - BBC reporting school incindiary bombed by Syrian Air Force (Aug 30, '13)

Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb actors victims 'like the walking dead'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNDoCuMauQ

1:10 "shoes left behind" (shades of the holohoax-- you know how the 'holohoax museums' like to display big piles of dirt covered sufficiently with "shoes of the gassed" to make it look like the whole pile is shoes; oh how emotion wrenching!)

1:45 begins a montage of (what appears to me to be) crisis actors. Narrator: "They arrived, like the walking dead", as actor walks by camera for his closeup, staggering like an overacting, pretend zombie. Bare butt boy carried past next- a "safe" role for him, as kids can't be trusted not to blow it in these hoaxes, as the Sandy Hook boy who blabbed about the 'drill' demonstrated. In fact, for a 'school' allegedly having been napalmed, where are all the child victim (actors)?

Next (2:00) is gurney burn guy writhing, rolling ably to his side to give a good shot of the makeup artists' job on his "napalmed skin", as narrator says "Just appalling burns". Next is another staggering pretend-zombie actor getting out of the back of a pickup. @ 2:25 woman carried out of an ambulance, cries out as she passes camera. 2:40 is talcum powder face lady and crying man & woman on either side of her, all of them overacting for the camera.

2:45 is "15 year old Ahmed", talc powder/shave-creamed arms extended & "shaking uncontrollably"; narrator righteously notes how Ahmed's (Assad) gov didn't sign a treaty banning (chem/conventional) weapons "from use in civilian areas", WTF?!

2:55 begins the most laughably fake sequence thus far. An uncredited actor, "in the midst of the chaos & horror", delivers a pretend-dramatic appeal to the camera:
    "Dear United Nations! You're calling for peace! What kind of peace are you calling for?! Don't you see this?! (image cuts to 'waiting room' showing 7-8 staggering actors in full horror film makeup- esp cheesy is the torn shirt guy standing/staggering) "Don't you see this?! What do you need to see?! We are human beings! We want to live! This is our life to live?! Is it?!"

3:38, "after the chaos had eased", the "British doctor" actress gathering her thoughts, gives a soliloquy for the camera, ending with,
    "...like all of these children (children? where, again?! -PC), and all of these people, who are being killed and massacred, we don't matter. The whole world, has failed our nation. And it's innocent civilians who are paying the price."

Segment closes out with narrator making some sort of blah blah as another "triage room full of 'burned' actors" type scene is shown, ending with an 'unattended' teen boy on the floor full of talc powder leaning up then laying back down, giving the camera an upward glance just as the segment ends.

"CUT!"

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm speculating that's "Jeff Bauman" at 1:02. We don't get a straight-on look at his face, but what we do see of his head shape and gaunt body, FIT. AND, we KNOW he's an "amuputee actor" who does gigs with .mil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSLm_yWqADc

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Digital Deception - Can You Trust What You See?

Uploaded on Jun 25, 2011
    Does this make you wonder how much footage from prominent world events is actually digitally created to assist in advancing a dark agenda?

How much fake news are we being fed?

Dictators, terrorists, riots, revolution beamed into our living rooms as part of on-going psychological warfare against the masses?

Is this a conventional war of tanks and guns and bombs in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya or is it really all part of a sustained psychological war on the minds of every single person on the planet who watches television?

Our advise? Stop watching mass media news. There's nothing good for us there!

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld

Twitter - http://twitter.com/joinwakeupworld

Web - http://www.wakeup-world.com - Alternative News & Information.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

equineluvr (4th May 2014)

Zinc
    Thanks

Since the beginning of time, Js have always been about sleight of hand, court tricks, "magic,"
    and every other kind of deception. Add in the FACT that they LOVE TO ACT, and it's no wonder
    they find all these J actors to participate in these elaborate hoaxes.

The fake/planted news stories have been around longer than most realize. I discovered it
    firsthand back in '08 while researching Sarah Palin's babygate scandal, so I realized it VERY late.
    Ever since then, though, I question EVERYTHING I see in the media.
    President of the Hoppy Heidelberg Fan Club

"All the world's a stage..." -- William Shakespeare

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to equineluvr For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th May 2014),Santa (4th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

why they are doing so many hoaxes ?

I have always seen the “they” as one colossal entity running the world takeover, the OWD&SS (One World Death & Slavery System).
    “They” appear very much to be on a time schedule. They need to be at certain points of progress at certain times and there probably is some end-game deadline where all the major pieces of the world amalgamation are firmly in place. If the takeover is not moving along at the proper pace, they enact various forms of social engineering to quicken the pace of life in general.

In Orwell's 1984,
    Big Brother's agent, O'Brien, said they want to be "priests of power."
    Winston says that the people will never accept totalitarian control.
    O'Brien responds: "Suppose that we quicken the tempo of human life.”

Quickening the pace of life puts pressure on individuals and makes it more difficult for them to act effectively against undesirable changes they see happening to them.

One of these forms of social engineering is doing more hoaxes. The hoaxes are happening to us so fast and furiously that people become psychologically overwhelmed with all the deception and chaos and confusion and horror. They are not able to take effective action and are not able to join with others for more power. People become cogs in the machine and just try to survive and keep on keepin on. They resent and even become hostile when someone tries to get them to think and talk about a big hoax event because they see that as an attack on their personal efforts to just maintain and survive and cope with their life’s responsibilities. This dynamic serves to forfeit any individual and group effort to expose and end the hoaxes.

The faster you get the masses into this cog state of mind, the more control you have over them and the sooner you reach the OWD&SS goal.

Also, the kind of social engineering we have now is geared toward making people beg to be enslaved and lied to, making people not only voluntarily accept their chains but actually beg for the chains. This is more efficient and effect method of control of the masses.

O'Brien said:

"We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us....We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him."

why they are so sloppy and obvious?

I think the sloppiness is deliberate and deliberately obvious. Of course, there always is the reality of human error and sloppiness (the incompetency theory) and that lends credence to the sloppiness and obviousness being real and not deliberately planned. But either way, the event is a planned hoax.

The event is blatantly a big lie and big hoax that even is less able to be ignored by normal people. But we have now a bunch of not normal people, people who have been zombiefied by all the hoaxes and other forms of social engineering. By being hit with another obvious big lie joke of hoax, people have become desensitized and are quite able to ignore the most outrageous of deceptions.

It also appears very much that people don’t even care about all the innocent people who have been allegedly brutally killed. But now it is even more obvious that real people were not actually killed, but real actors were putting on a staged dramatic play. The zombified individual becomes frustrated and knows he has no way of knowing if people were really killed and if the people killed were real people, so he again goes further into shut-down mode.

More hoaxes and more blatant falsity in the hoaxes works positively toward getting faster and tighter control of the minds of the masses.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th May 2014),Blink (6th May 2014),PatColo (31st May 2014),Santa (6th May 2014),VX1 (6th May 2014)

Thanks

Hollywoods History of Faking It | The Evolution of Greenscreen Compositing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H8aoUXjSfsI

Santa Barbara Shooting Hoax - Elliot Rodger's Green Screen

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (1st June 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I still have a hard time seeing the non matching shadows and other evidences of green screen in the Rodger video but I accept that it is green screen. I am sure others are a bit obtuse on understanding and seeing the proof of this too. I wish someone would make a slow-moving explanation of this proof of greenscreen or matte use and use only as examples recent false flag type hoaxes.

Many people have exposed various kinds of "video fakery" of these events but it has never been done in an elementary textbook way with not only video tutorials but transcripts and fully footnoted text presentations.

I guess this is a bit off topic, but do we know that Rodger was definitely a real person and that he was dead after the event? Do we have proof that real people were actually killed in the event? I saw a video of what happened at a convenience store and a person was said to have been shot dead and laying on the floor but there was something very phony looking about that video that was on a TV news show.

I noticed the misspelling of the word "separation" as "seperation" in several places of that first video posted but was spelled correctly in the bottom captions.
    I thought the final words of that guy who was narrating that first video - "use them and make something great " was very telling.
    Hollywood and our TV news "reality" is "great" if these deception tools are used to their fullest extent.

Be not deceived.

Thanks

Notice the BBC YTube I linked below has been pulled, "...copyright violations";

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    from: Thread: Unconfirmed - BBC reporting school incindiary bombed by Syrian Air Force (Aug 30, '13)

Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb actors victims 'like the walking dead'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNDoCuMauQ

1:10 "shoes left behind" (shades of the holohoax-- you know how the 'holohoax museums' like to display big piles of dirt covered sufficiently with "shoes of the gassed" to make it look like the whole pile is shoes; oh how emotion wrenching!)

1:45 begins a montage of (what appears to me to be) crisis actors. Narrator: "They arrived, like the walking dead", as actor walks by camera for his closeup, staggering like an overacting, pretend zombie. Bare butt boy carried past next- a "safe" role for him, as kids can't be trusted not to blow it in these hoaxes, as the Sandy Hook boy who blabbed about the 'drill' demonstrated. In fact, for a 'school' allegedly having been napalmed, where are all the child victim (actors)?

Next (2:00) is gurney burn guy writhing, rolling ably to his side to give a good shot of the makeup artists' job on his "napalmed skin", as narrator says "Just appalling burns". Next is another staggering pretend-zombie actor getting out of the back of a pickup. @ 2:25 woman carried out of an ambulance, cries out as she passes camera. 2:40 is talcum powder face lady and crying man & woman on either side of her, all of them overacting for the camera.

2:45 is "15 year old Ahmed", talc powder/shave-creamed arms extended & "shaking uncontrollably"; narrator righteously notes how Ahmed's (Assad) gov didn't sign a treaty banning (chem/conventional) weapons "from use in civilian areas", WTF?!

2:55 begins the most laughably fake sequence thus far. An uncredited actor, "in the midst of the chaos & horror", delivers a pretend-dramatic appeal to the camera:

"Dear United Nations! You're calling for peace! What kind of peace are you calling for?! Don't you see this?! (image cuts to 'waiting room' showing 7-8 staggering actors in full horror film makeup- esp cheesy is the torn shirt guy standing/staggering) "Don't you see this?! What do you need to see?! We are human beings! We want to live! This is our life to live?? Is it?!"

3:38, "after the chaos had eased", the "British doctor" actress gathering her thoughts, gives a soliloquy for the camera, ending with,

"...like all of these children (children? where, again?! -PC), and all of these people, who are being killed and massacred, we don't matter. The whole world, has failed our nation. And it's innocent civilians who are paying the price."

Segment closes out with narrator making some sort of blah blah as another "triage room full of 'burned' actors" type scene is shown, ending with an 'unattended' teen boy on the floor full of talc powder leaning up then laying back down, giving the camera an upward glance just as the segment ends.

"CUT!"

Several other copies of the BBC staged Syria video still exist on YT though, including

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu2a6dF7Irs

plus it's still at BBC's site:
    Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead'

So RT's "Truth Seeker" just produced this gem, which covers in part, the fake/staged BBC propaganda video above,

Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!! 2014

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

At about 3:00 in the RT segment above, they reveal this "British doctor" is actually the daughter of a "Syrian rebel", thus it's a parallel to the "Kuwaiti nurse / babies from incubators thrown on cold floor" sham from 1990, "nurse" actress was actually daughter of Kuwaiti US ambassador....