Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Hollywoodization of Terror, News, Media Fakery, Hoaxes

also pulling this over from another thread:

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    The Plane Truth ~ Hollywoodization of Terror/News
    mp3 version:

MP3: 64 Kbps 44100hz; Stereo;​
    Length----- 01:26:19 39.5MB​
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/r4...052_64kbps.mp3

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

3+ MM views of (this YT instance of) this laughably bad propaganda clip, since nov 10: http://youtu.be/cceu478rN_c

Syria ‘Hero Boy’ Video Revealed to be Government Propaganda

Daniel McAdams

A dramatic video clip showing a young boy heroically rescuing a young girl amid a hail of gunfire in Syria has racked up millions of YouTube viewings and has been trending heavily on other social media platforms.

The mainstream media and US government jumped on the video as evidence of the absolute depravity of the Assad regime. What kind of monster purposely targets children?

Wrote the International Business Times:

The incident certainly is not the first time that Pro-Assad gunmen have targeted children in the nearly four years of the bloody civil war in Syria.

Liz Sly, the Washington Post Beirut bureau chief covering Syria, Lebanon, Iraq — and presumably an expert in the area? — promoted the video on her Twitter page, adding “wow” in her comments. Sly’s reporting consistently agitates for more US involvement in Syria on the side of the rebels, her anti-Assad bias is solidly established.

Then the “experts” chimed in. According to the London Daily Telegraph (article since consigned to the memory hole), the experts have “confirmed the authenticity” of the video.

Then the US State Department chimed in to magnify and focus the propaganda, tweeting that a boy “hero” rescued a girl from an Assad regime sniper firing on civilians.

HERO – Syrian boy risks own life to rescue girl from Assad regime sniper firing on civilians http://t.co/tqzEPDu1kt pic.twitter.com/TWvTPemWi8
    — Think AgainTurn Away (@ThinkAgain_DOS) November 12, 2014

One problem: the whole thing was a fake. The Norweigan Film Institute, funded by the government of NATO-member Norway, chipped in $30,000 for the film to be produced in Malta and released publicly without informing viewers that it was not authentic footage.

The filmmakers made it clear to the Norwegian government in their funding application that they would not reveal that the footage was fake and authorities raised no objection to the operation.

The BBC wrote about how so many people were fooled by the film:

So once the film was made, how did it go viral? “It was posted to our YouTube account a few weeks ago but the algorithm told us it was not going to trend,” Klevberg said. “So we deleted that and re-posted it.” The filmmakers say they added the word “hero” to the new headline and tried to send it out to people on Twitter to start a conversation.

By the time its inauthenticity had been established, millions were outraged at the Assad government. Propaganda depends on framing the issue first. No one reads corrections once a false story is printed.

How convenient this is at a time when so many NATO member countries and the usual interventionist suspects are pushing hard for the US government to retool its Syria anti-ISIS campaign to first target the Assad government for destruction.

This episode should demonstrate how easily it is for governments to hide behind willing accomplices and the social media to produce and disseminate propaganda.

State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf recently drew some ridicule for stating that US evidence “proving” Russian involvement in the shoot-down of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 over Ukraine came from “social media“ sources. Perhaps those “social media” sources she urges us to rely upon are similarly supported and funded by governments with an agenda to push.

They are lying to us.

Follow me on Twitter.
    6:00 pm on November 14, 2014

Thanks

Media complicit and indispensable to “false flag” success

Posted by Jim Fetzer on January 14, 2015

Boston bombing, Charlie Hebdo and Sandy Hook would never have stood a chance against a vigilant press but for abdicating its responsibility to the public. William Shanley's suit against the media over Sandy Hook may be the most important ever lodged--and might be the reason he is now missing

more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01...-flag-success/

Thanks

I recall recommending safe houses for whistle blowers in comments and no reply. Ppl are not going to challenge the government if it means they will be sitting ducks for the Jewish mafia. resistance at some point is necessary if those acting against us are to be coraled.talking and pointing out the abuse has been done plenty enough to point us straight at the problem
    Let's remove the infiltrators and have a real resistance!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Video game

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Video game

That's GTA5.

Get it and we can do it co-op.

The person who shot the video had first person mode enabled, but not the look down the sights mode, which sucks and is less realistic.

Search for GTA5 Machinima on YouTube. There's a movie making program with the game now and you can basically make any kind of machinima (machinima is a movie/film shot in a video game.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    That's GTA5.

Get it and we can do it co-op.

The person who shot the video had first person mode enabled, but not the look down the sights mode, which sucks and is less realistic.

Search for GTA5 Machinima on YouTube. There's a moving making program with the game now and you can basically make any kind of machinima (machinima is a movie/film shot in a video game.)

TYPICAL GAMING RIG

I'm still deciding on getting a gaming pc. Basically it would be a 500-watt space heater in my living room...haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

TYPICAL GAMING RIG

I'm still deciding on getting a gaming pc. Basically it would be a 500-watt space heater in my living room...haha.

My PC is a heater. In Winter I just need to heat up my home 1 time a day and my PC keeps the temperature up enough.

The downside is Summer. I have to use the air conditioner a lot to pump out all the hot air.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    My PC is a heater. In Winter I just need to heat up my home 1 time a day and my PC keeps the temperature up enough.

The downside is Summer. I have to use the air conditioner a lot to pump out all the hot air.

I'm already running the a/c without a gaming pc...too old now for that sweat...haha.