Re: The Myth of Consent

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

should be at least interesting
    ========================-

Adam Kokesh Discusses Plan to Peacefully Dissolve the Federal Government
    activistpost
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

The federal government was dissolved in 1868. The national government was established then under the XIV amendment. The idea is not to dissolve the federal government but to re-implement it.
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

4. The Following User Says Thank You to palani For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th June 2017)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    The federal government was dissolved in 1868. The national government was established then under the XIV amendment. The idea is not to dissolve the federal government but to re-implement it.
    LMAO...
    No fool...the federal government wasnt dissolved in 1868.
    Only foolish dickheads keep believing that retarded notion, that hasnt, and never will be proven factually.
    What happened dip shit is that the 14th amendment gave the federal government citizens were they didnt have before.
    Over time most Americans decided to apply for this federal citizenship for the benefits. And after even more time its become the norm. There are virtually nobody around any more that can remember what its like to be "We the People".
    The US federal government doesnt have to cater to "We the People"...but they do its citizens.....which is where you get all confused and lost in the law.

Would you just die so people cant get fucked in the head from your bullshit?
    How many people have you infected with your lies and conspiracy bullshit Palani?
    Its one thing to believe in your own crap, but to infect other minds is just immoral and down right wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    the federal government wasnt dissolved in 1868.
    346,681,016 to one says you are WRONG!!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

was it dissolved or abandoned/adjourned sine die?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    was it dissolved or abandoned/adjourned sine die?
    The federal government established its' replacement as an insurgent government, announced that it would not be responsible for the debts of the new government and then proceeded to wrap up its' affairs for the next 10 years, ending in 1878 with a debt of $346,681,016 ... of which I am a creditor to the tune of a $5 note printed in 1863 and never redeemed.

I am aware of no system of law that permits the debtor to dissolve the interests of its' creditor (that would me ME). So until the debt of the federal government I hold is repaid (with interest) the federal government is still in existence.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

The federal government established its' replacement as an insurgent government, announced that it would not be responsible for the debts of the new government and then proceeded to wrap up its' affairs for the next 10 years, ending in 1878 with a debt of $346,681,016 ... of which I am a creditor to the tune of a $5 note printed in 1863 and never redeemed.

I am aware of no system of law that permits the debtor to dissolve the interests of its' creditor (that would me ME). So until the debt of the federal government I hold is repaid (with interest) the federal government is still in existence.
    An amendment to an existing document doesnt dissolve or replace what it amends...its impossible. If it dissolved the Constitution which establishes the government then it dissolves itself...leaving nothing to exist, not even the amendment. But thats not the case is it grasshopper?
    Nope!

Painting a car a different color (amendment) doesnt dissolve the car into nonexistence nor replaces the car....in essence thats what you are saying happened.
    The reality is (something you're not accustomed too) the 14th only creates another citizenship who cannot question the debt.
    Theres is no where in the 14th vernage suggesting the federal government was dissolved or replaced....unless you can pin point it in the 14th...which I doubt you will and this will be chucked into the same bullshit basket as all your other whacky-doodle conspiracies.

Find some historical documentation and I might take the time to look into it.......otherwise shut the fuck up!

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

346,681,016 to one says you are WRONG!!
    You have no clue what that number is Palani.....none!
    You're assuming shit as you see it to fit your conspiracy.

LOL....... looks good, feels good...so it must be true....and thats exactly how you see things!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Adam Kokesh Discusses Plan to Peacefully Dissolve the Federal Government
    A monster cannot be killed "peacefully."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12