Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Myth of Consent

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: The Myth of Consent

You must have missed many of my postings on GSUS. A criminal/genocide is a criminal/genocide, period, and must be exposed.

any race/culture war is the mother of all illusions, and this is the only thing that has to be acknowledged. races/cultures are fractals (or piece of) of the **same** big picture/puzzle, we cannot fight any fractal as ALL fractals mirror each other. Attacking any fractal comes down to destroy the Whole. That what racism is about.

Each culture/race possesses an attribute that another does not have.

-0-0-

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    You have dogmatically stated your position, yet you have not attempted to refute what I stated. How inconvenient the truth is has no bearing on whether or not it is true. You have dismissed the truth as a "racial argument".

How can non-Whites expect Whites to be their brothers if they will not even acknowledge the current mass genocide? Put the shoe on the other foot.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Hey Big-Lib, you're very predictable. You attach liberty to the obliteration of borders.
    Did you even read what i posted? Of course you didnt. You are a Pavlovian conditioned robot who cannot think on his own. When i make a post, you instantly hear the bell ring and follow me around like a drooling idiot.

The belief that politicians own everything is demonstrated even more dramatically in the concept of immigration “laws.” The idea that a human being needs permission from politicians to set foot anywhere in an entire country – the notion that it can be a “crime” for someone to step across an invisible line between one authoritarian jurisdiction into another – implies that the entire country is the property of the ruling class. If a citizen is not allowed to hire an “illegal alien,” is not allowed to trade with him, is not even allowed to invite an “illegal” into his own home, then that individual citizen owns nothing, and the politicians own everything.
    Why do you believe this MYTH? Can you intellectually rebut this? Can YOU put YOUR own personal thoughts into a coherent discussion? Or can you only call names and deflect the discussion?

If you IMAGINE that 'boarders' are what keep you free, then YOU are the victim of mind control. You sound like a slave who is upset that his Master is going to take the fence down.
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Thanks
    Thanked 2,535 Times in 1,313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    I spent abt 45 min replying to you. then I realized nothing will change.
    Perhaps your time would be better spent determining what is true rather than trying to change others views.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iOWNbagels View Post
    Did you even read what i posted? Of course you didnt. You are a Pavlovian conditioned robot who cannot think on his own. When i make a post, you instantly hear the bell ring and follow me around like a drooling idiot.
    Big-Lib, who controls the mass media and the Federal Reserve?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    Each culture/race possesses an attribute that another does not have.
    At least we agree on one thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

In my estimation tptb think of races much like vegetable gardens,

in many cases you need to plant them sparsely enough to get the desired strong root results. Then weed out the weakly.

Like many have said ultimately it would be in their interest to keep them segregated also to keep the game going.

Where hoarder sees genocide, tptb might just see a well maintained white tomato garden.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 925 Posts

Big-Lib, who controls the mass media and the Federal Reserve?

What are YOU so afraid of?

(Please keep playing these games, it just lets more and more members and guests see the logic and rational of voluntaryism. If my ideas werent a threat to you, YOU WOULD IGNORE ME. = You've already lost.)

Things like 'uncertainty' and the 'unknown' (YOUR words) dont scare me one bit. Probably because i can 100% provide and defend for myself and my family using my own 2 hands. Something most Statists are DEATHLY afraid of. That and self responsiblility.

Why do these things scare you so much? Is there any chance that your Masters have trained this into you?

You IMAGIINE that you should be able to own your own home and car, but think that the 'Politicians' should be able to tell you who can come inside your home and who can ride in your car, thus PROVING you dont own ANYTHING. If the 'Politicians' can tell you who you can associate with, then YOU ARE A SLAVE.

You literally rally and advocate for your own enslavement. Stockholm much?
    My Etsy store: https://twitter.com/xIOWNMEx

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iOWNme View Post

What are YOU so afraid of?

Whoever disagrees with iOWNme is "afraid".

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Perhaps your time would be better spent determining what is true rather than trying to change others views.
    Never would try what cannot be changed! Yours and others here views are narrow, when the real problem, is greed for wealth/power has no lock on any race or skin color! Some like to have "scapegoats" to blame rather than look into a mirror.

Greed expressed in its many faces is a basic human condition for all of us that walk on this mud ball we call home (earth)!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Whoever disagrees with iOWNme is "afraid".

He missed that "and the Pursuit of Happiness" clause.

Do as your were ordered to do, and pursue happiness, iOWNme.