Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: The Myth of Consent

Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,852 Posts

Re: The Myth of Consent

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    An amendment to an existing document doesnt dissolve or replace what it amends.
    Then what use is an amendment if it doesn't amend?

unless you can pin point it in the 14th.
    1) duplication of the due process clause in the XIVth
    2) disavows debt of insurgent government ... everyone assumes this is reference to the south in the civil war but you only disavow debt moving forward not debt already incurred. Like if your wife left your bed and board and you put a legal notice out there that you disavow her debt from the previous 15 years. The legal notice only takes place at the moment it is published
    3) a debt account of $346,681,016 that is fixed in granite belonging to the federal government
    4) a national debt in the trillions belonging to the national government
    5) everyone referring to 'America' as a country when no such country has ever existed
    6) constitutions may be written or not. The unwritten ones are much more flexible. How much flexibility do you see in government? They can even go to war without a declaration.

Find some historical documentation
    second paragraph
    https://books.google.com/books?id=dA...tution&f=false
    Make me one with everything.
    -- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to palani For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th June 2017)

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palani View Post
    Then what use is an amendment if it doesn't amend?

1) duplication of the due process clause in the XIVth
    2) disavows debt of insurgent government ... everyone assumes this is reference to the south in the civil war but you only disavow debt moving forward not debt already incurred. Like if your wife left your bed and board and you put a legal notice out there that you disavow her debt from the previous 15 years. The legal notice only takes place at the moment it is published
    3) a debt account of $346,681,016 that is fixed in granite belonging to the federal government
    4) a national debt in the trillions belonging to the national government
    5) everyone referring to 'America' as a country when no such country has ever existed
    6) constitutions may be written or not. The unwritten ones are much more flexible. How much flexibility do you see in government? They can even go to war without a declaration.

second paragraph
    https://books.google.com/books?id=dA...tution&f=false
    I can safely say...chuck this in the bullshit basket with all the others.
    Reason being.....all of it just your opinion.

The 14th amends alright....just not what you want it to amend.
    The reason why the 14th has this due process verbiage is because it gives the federal government citizens of its own. Very little of the Bill of Rights applies to these new federal citizens....but you know this already so why are you not taking this into effect?

All the rest of your post is just......fuck...I don't know what you'd call it...fiction maybe?

So you still refer to foreign documentation to justify your bullshit.

I bet life was real hard for you.
    A conspiracy behind every corner and in every crack. Its a shame......wasted life chasing nothing.

Thanks

all of it just your opinion.
    opinion (n.)
    c. 1300, from Old French opinion "opinion, view, judgements founded upon probabilities" (12c.), from Latin opinionem (nominative opinio) "opinion, conjecture, fancy, belief, what one thinks; appreciation, esteem," from stem of opinari "think, judge, suppose, opine," from PIE *op- (2) "to choose" (see option).

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinion in good men is but knowledge in the making. [Milton, "Areopagitica"]

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

opinion (n.)
    c. 1300, from Old French opinion "opinion, view, judgements founded upon probabilities" (12c.), from Latin opinionem (nominative opinio) "opinion, conjecture, fancy, belief, what one thinks; appreciation, esteem," from stem of opinari "think, judge, suppose, opine," from PIE *op- (2) "to choose" (see option).

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinion in good men is but knowledge in the making. [Milton, "Areopagitica"]

Sure sure...but you're not arguing in good faith of knowledge or truth.
    You're just making a case that simple goes against what history has already recorded.
    You're arguing your opinion to bring a lie to life.

Until you begin being honest with and to yourself...you're not going to be honest.

Thanks

Sure sure...but you're not arguing in good faith
    In truth I am not arguing at all. Arguing is inherently dishonorable. Consider yourself now informed. What you do with the knowledge is your affair.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

In truth I am not arguing at all. Arguing is inherently dishonorable. Consider yourself now informed. What you do with the knowledge is your affair.
    Whats dishonorable is trying to pass your bullshit off as legit. Then arguing your not arguing.

Consider yourself informed.....its not legit...but only your personal and worthless opinion.

Thanks

its not legit...but only your personal and worthless opinion.
    It is not legit. It is bona fide.

If your mama left your dad's bed and board to have you at a hospital then you are not legit.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

It is not legit. It is bona fide.

If your mama left your dad's bed and board to have you at a hospital then you are not legit.
    Lol....
    More of mans imagination from an archaic time that doesnt have any legal legitimacy today.....and probably foreign.
    Most if all of this ancient bullshit is from centuries gone by and foreign lands.

But anyway....its your personal opinion and belief. Which means absolutely nothing to anyone....not even the courts.
    The past has beaten you to it palani. The past has recorded what actually happened, how it happened and why. Stop trying to change the past to suit your system of bullshit.

Thanks

More of mans imagination...
    Rather a challenge in the form of a proclamation that declares you illegitimate and your lack of response confirms the fact in question. No history. No BS. Just a notice of the facts and a failure to rebut. Which just makes you another bas**rd and therefore eligible to run for president.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Rather a challenge in the form of a proclamation that declares you illegitimate and your lack of response confirms the fact in question. No history. No BS. Just a notice of the facts and a failure to rebut. Which just makes you another bas**rd and therefore eligible to run for president.
    Clinging to mans customs huh?

My parents were married when I was born...and it doesnt matter if I was born in a hospital, at home...or even in a manger stuffed with straw on a cold December night by parents who never had sex...you're still are lunatic chasing lies.