Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Public School Nightmare:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: The Public School Nightmare:

This slots right into this thread title...................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-online.html

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Well as a product of an inner city public school system I can tell you that it fucking sucked all testicals and no shaft... Most teachers didn't care, Most students didn't care, being white I was in the minority... talk about fore-shadowing. Never fought so much in my life, bag searches and metal detectors and pat downs every day, no wonder the few times ive been in jail for 24 hours I've felt comfortable. There was a time for about a week or 2 when there was no hot water and no hot food... we actually protested.... mom saw me on the local news and beat my ass
    Take it easy on me guys, I'm a victim of Holocaust related melancholy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe3 View Post
    With 2 children nearing school age, I've been spending a lot of time researching curriculi for home schooling.
    You may want to look into Thomas Jefferson Education, also known as TJEd. It's based on reading the classics, and getting an old-fashioned classical education.

http://www.tjed.org/
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lapis For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (10th January 2016),horseshoe3 (20th March 2014),Twisted Titan (5th January 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Look into Exemptions. I used the religious Exemption in Indiana and here in North Carolina. Some states allow for a philosophical exemption, but Indiana nor North Carolina offer that, so I chose religion.
    Currently all states except Mississippi and West Virginia have exemptions, although the fascists are trying to make it harder to get them.
    Doom is always 6 or 8 months away.
    ~EE_

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    This slots right into this thread title...................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-online.html
    Almost 300k chinese kill themsevels every year.

If you believe that bogus figure.

The reality is far worse.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

same thing is going on in our local district in tx. the last chance to bring some discipline to the thugs before they meet the POlice. stripped away by gov....gov WANTS violent immoral thugs

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/black-lea...l-angry-thugs/

Black leader: Schools must discipline 'out-of-control, angry thugs'

Reacts to reluctance at St. Paul, Minn., schools to punish troublemakers

Increasingly frequent violent actions by students have driven the St. Paul, Minnesota, teachers union to threaten a strike against the administrators – who essentially have mandated that the violence go unpunished.

The situation is turning Jesse Lee Peterson, author of the new book “The Antidote,” incredulous.

The official school policy discourages out-of-school suspensions, and many other forms of punishment, especially for black students, who reportedly have been involved in multiple violent acts.

“It was just shocking to hear they would no longer discipline these out-of-control, angry thugs that have been raised, or are being raised, by parents who couldn’t care less about them,” Peterson charged.

He long has maintained that fatherlessness is a root cause of the decay in the black community, and he believes it is also the reason many black students misbehave in school.

“Most of these black children are born out of wedlock,” Peterson said. “Out of wedlock! They do not have fathers there to guide them, to protect them, to provide for them, to be an example for them, to discipline them, and it’s impossible almost for mothers to do it.

“These kids are growing up angry in the homes; they go out into the community or in public, and they are told that it’s racism and not a lack of moral character or bad parenting [that causes their problems], and so they’re out of control.”

St. Paul school administrators view the problem, well, differently.

The district contracts with a California non-profit called the Pacific Educational Group, which believes black children struggle in school because of “systemic racism.”

The PEG’s goal is to combat what its officials see as “white privilege” in the public school system, and one of the ways they do that is by urging schools to greatly decrease out-of-school suspensions for black students.

So, according to EAG News, St. Paul school administrators replaced suspensions with “time outs” and started forgiving or ignoring violent or unruly actions by black students.

The result was an increase in violent behavior because students knew they would face little to no punishment for their actions.

The Star Tribune of St. Paul reported data from the St. Paul Police Department: From Jan. 1 through the end of October this year, police were called to public schools 118 times for assaults, 30 times for disturbances and fights, and 26 times for weapons. However, the police department did not report in how many of those incidents teachers were the targets.

Aaron Benner, a black former St. Paul teacher, has publicly blamed school administrators for fostering a hostile environment by failing to punish black troublemakers. Benner told EAG News a black boy punched him in 2011, but the principal brought the student back into the classroom 10 minutes later with no punishment of any kind.

Benner also lambasted PEG, saying the organization considers shouting out in class to be a “black cultural norm.”

Peterson, for his part, scoffed at the idea of black cultural norms.

“What are black norms?” Peterson asked. “Do the right thing, work hard, don’t be angry, treat people the way you’d like to be treated, respect your neighbor – those are God’s norms. But they want to blame it on white Americans because [the black community is] failing. The lack of character, the lack of respect, the lack of having children under the umbrella of marriage – it’s not working. And so instead of correcting themselves, they’re trying to blame it on white people again. It’s only going to get worse before it gets better.”

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    You can NOT send your kid to public school without the 36 (?) mandated vaccinations prior to kindergarten.

Private schools are mor flexible but want to conform.

Only option is to home school which is fine but it does lack intervention with others... not sure how to explain that.

A home school friendly state makes things pretty easy, other states make it known that they or the Fed owns your kids...
    in tx there is an exemption form you get from the state gov. we've fought the fight (public, private, private) -- and won all three

the skoolz flat-out LIE to the parents telling them they MUST

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

in four months there been 90 teachers quit there jobs in the big shitty city near me because of the black kids fighting them
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

cheka. (4th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    in tx there is an exemption form you get from the state gov. we've fought the fight (public, private, private) -- and won all three

the skoolz flat-out LIE to the parents telling them they MUST

You have any idea what it's called? I can't seem to find anything like it.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    You have any idea what it's called? I can't seem to find anything like it.
    In our state we have 2 exemption options to the school immunization law:
    a.) Medical exemption
    b.) Conscientious exemption

Ask the school for a form, fill it out, notarized & done. (Least here in a non-Common Core state). Be sure to keep copies, lest they go 'missing'.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (5th January 2016),Jewboo (5th January 2016)